Chapter 6;

Complicated Situation

Would Kyungsoo can beat Minseok brotherly-love towards the girl? Or even more than just a brother figure? 

Here's Kyungsoo's part! It's kinda cute for my view and this is my personal favorite. 

Some part are KaiSoo and SuDo. Haha. 


They didn't have a chance to argue Minseok when they got in to Cheongju Airport. Sehun was asleep when they arrived, knowing the younger mustn't been awake all night.

Kyungsoo, on the other hand, was tired too. How can they be awake? Minseok was nagging them about not waking up early when he drove the bus all the way to the airport. Junmyeon was besides him to take the turn but he didn't moved away or let Junmyeon to take the wheel. Instead, he nagged the elder too.

"I'm so tired!" Jongin whines as he rode Kyungsoo's back. Kyungsoo and Jongin were close friends since they're in kindergarten. He knew about Jongin's father and how Jongin would suffer about those.

"Stop whining and hold still." Kyungsoo utter those words within his breathless lungs. Though, the elder's mind was somewhere. Not somewhere, though. It's on his front view sight. The girl carrying her luggage, smiling sweetly at Luhan and Eunha, and laughing at their jokes, Kim Bambi.

Kyungsoo doesn't have a will to make the girl to his. Instead, he used Minseok's will, be a brotherly-figure towards the girl. Indeed, it works. Bambi wants Kyungsoo to helped her in her cooking class. Kyungsoo is the president of the Cooking club.

"Are we there yet?" Jongin's word cut the trance of Kyungsoo. He shakes his head to no. "When?" Kyungsoo shrugs and Jongin sluggishly nuzzles his neck. "I want to sleep more." And Kyungsoo nodded his head.

"Hey!" Kyungsoo heard Jongdae shouted at Baekhyun, who's face looked tired. Kyungsoo chuckles.

"What's your laughing at?" Junmyeon asked the younger. "Everyone seems laughing at small things."

"It's just Jongdae and Baekhyun. They're at it again." Kyungsoo response. Pouncing Jongin a bit higher to match Jongin's stomach to his spine.

"They never gonna changed at all." Junmyeon mutters. Looking at Kyungsoo's face. "You okay?"

Kyungsoo could only nod. "Yes, hyung. I am."

Junmyeon didn't even took a quick glance at where Kyungsoo's doe eyes were heading. But, he didn't ignore the growing pain in Kyungsoo's muscle as the smaller boy tense up.

"You need help?" He asked, concern filled his tone as he gently grab Kyungsoo's shoulder. Kyungsoo wasn't able to answer it until Jongin, who seem to slept in Kyungsoo's shoulder, hooped on Junmyeon's back and settle his head on the neck of Junmyeon.

"He seems... alright." Kyungsoo said, almost laughing at hearing Junmyeon's concern. Kyungsoo knows that Jongin is heavy but he always want Jongin to be happy by being with him.

Hours has passed when they arrived in the waiting room. 3 more hours before they could hopped on the plane.

Chanyeol decided to head to the bending machine, Baekhyun decided to follow Jongdae somewhere, and the rest were in the waiting lounge, and they're waiting.

"I'm bored." Bambi whines as she place her chin on Minseok's shoulder. Getting different stare from the other members, Minseok looked at her and tap her nose.

"Play with your phone." Minseok said in a sarcastically tone. Bambi once again whines.

"Look at that.." Kyungsoo heard someone with a mocking tone. "Bambi is so cute and Minseok is her older brother, who dislikes cute things!" And Kyungsoo knew who was the person talking and it was Luhan.

"Lu-ge." Yixing started. "It doesn't matter... Bam-ah is cute and Minseok is stupid." And the two elder laugh like there's no tomorrow.

Kyungsoo slightly giggled at the two as he felt Jongin's head slumped into his shoulder. "Jongin..." Kyungsoo whisper. Jongin just stir in his sleep as he scooted closer to the male.

"He's still asleep?" Sehun asked, moving closer to the doe-eyed boy. Kyungsoo nodded. "You can't help it. He stayed up all night." Sehun added, sounding a bit annoyed about his best friend, sleeping on the waiting area while he's bored.

Sehun was bored. If Sehun is bored, Chanyeol would play with the younger but since the giant weren't even there. Sehun is bored.

"Hyung.."

"Oppa!"

Sehun and Bambi whines in unison, though Bambi were like a loud whine while Sehun were soft like a whisper. Sehun spun his head to the whiney Bambi.

Minseok covered his ears in secure. "What?!" Minseok snapped. Kris' attention was taken aback as he started to looked at the two siblings, glaring to each other.

The atmosphere surround the whole waiting area were a bit tense and compare to Baekhyun and Chanyeol's fight.

It seems the two stare each other like there's no tomorrow. Kris finally made his way to the two, concern about the scene.

"What's wrong now?" Kris said as if he was the father of the two. Facepalming himself as the two didn't even bother to answer him either look at him.

Kris was about to let out some more words when Minseok cut him off. "I just wish you weren't my sister! You're freaking annoying!" As Minseok snapped, pretty much getting all the passengers attention.

Bambi's face plaster a shock expression. Overwhelming on the words that his brother let out. Bambi let out a shaky heavy breath.

Sehun muffled, "She's in a verge of crying."

She sure does. She bite her lip tightly, trying herself not to show weakness in front of the members.

Let it out. Kyungsoo said.

Don't be afraid to let it out. He added.

"I HATE YOU!" Bambi snapped, screamy high-pitched. Minseok's white eyes widen in shock and sadness fill his eyes. They were tears forming his eyes.

"B-bambi, I didn't mean to-" Minseok was cut off as Bambi ran away from their fight. Or maybe, their first fight.

Sehun followed Bambi, also Eunha. She may be a , but she cares about her friends, or seeing Sehun ran off to her.

Minseok was in a mix awe. His face plastered different kind of emotion that you would end up filling the whole blank paper.

Kris, who looked like a statue, sat besides Minseok and confronted the elder. "Minseok-ah..." Kris said, softly.

Jongin woke up as he looked at the surrounding. He felt.. strange.

"Hyung, what happened?" He asked, rubbing his half-lidded eyes.

Kyungsoo looked at him with a sad smile, Jongin furrowed his brows. "Woomin-hyung and Bambi fought. Not physically, but emotionally. Like, yelling and stuff." Kyungsoo explain.

Jongin frowned. "Where's Sehun?" He's more worried about Sehun. "He ran after Bambi, does he?" Kyungsoo's eyes shot wide open, noticing the jealousy tone within the statement that the dark male said.

The flight to Jeju was a bit quiet and.. awkward.

Kyungsoo sat between the two sibling, Bambi and Minseok. Kyungsoo let out a sigh.

Junmyeon thought it was for the best if Kyungsoo would sit in between the two. They can't make the issue to get worse. And Luhan's idea, make the two ended up together in the seat but between Kyungsoo.

Kyungsoo took a quick glimpse at his left side, seeing Bambi gazing over the window, which is closed. Then Kyungsoo's eyes landed on Minseok, which is Kyungsoo's right side. Minseok was sad, he can see it and feel it.

Kyungsoo let out a sigh once again.

Sehun didn't know what to do anymore. Is he in heaven or hell, cause in his right side, it's heaven, on his left side is hell. Luhan noticed the panic mode of Sehun.

"Sehunnie.." Luhan lean closer to the younger, whisper to his ear. "You okay?" Sehun could only nodded his head.

After following Bambi to the, he didn't know where, he finally knew Bambi's crush and it hurts for him to even imagine the two holding hands and kissing, sharing romantic thingy. It hurts for him.

Flashback-

"Bambi!" Sehun yelled, running as fast as he can to reach the girl. Though, it seems even Sehun's yells weren't able to take the girl's attention at all.

Bambi stopped from running away and took a heavy breath as she lean on the wall.

When Sehun had the chance to move closer to the girl, a hand tugged on his arm, making Sehun to stood on his spot and looked down at the girl who stopped him.

'Eunha.' Sehun said to himself. Eyeing the girl and waiting to say something. But it didn't, to the fact that Sehun is annoyed by her sudden appearance.

"I'll take care of it. You can head back." Eunha said sternly, making Sehun's eyes twitch in annoyance. How can she command him like that?

As Eunha made her way to Bambi, Sehun has an urge to follow Eunha and hid himself on the bushes, which is a tall plant closer to the girls.

"What's wrong?" Eunha asked and Sehun catch the sarcastic tone of it. Bambi looked surprise as she quickly spun her body to face Eunha.

"E-eunha-unnie." Bambi stuttered. 'Why does she looked scared?' Sehun thought and it hits him. Eunha might be threatening her.

A silence fell between the two then Eunha started, "What the hell, Bambi? Why did you ran away?"

"H-huh?" Bambi asked, confused.

"You ran, stupid. Why?" Eunha replied harshly.

"I...I don't know." Bambi looked down, words became muffled since then.

"You better don't make a scene again. Sehun ran behind you, following you." Eunha's words were harsh, anger started to roam in her body.

Bambi didn't looked up, instead, she tried her best not to smile from the thought of Sehun running after her.

"You shouldn't. You know how much I like him. What if he likes you, Bambi, what would you do?" Eunha's tone were a bit high, compared to the tone she used when she asked the girl, it was fierce and demanding.

"I..I would reject him." Sehun's eyes widen in shock.

"And?" Eunha asked, cutting Sehun's thought.

"I would say I love someone."

"Who would that be?"

"L-Luhan."

Sehun stood up. Not wanting to hear anymore of the girl's conversation as he made his way to the lounge, feeling a bit tingle on his chest, he kept it and didn't bother to stop the tears that now forming on his eyes.

End of the Flashback-

"Sehunnie." Luhan called out. Making Sehun's trance or mini-dream to cut off. Sehun looked at him, feeling a bit betrayed about it. He knew Eunha might be forcing Bambi not to like him back but it's clearly that Bambi likes Luhan.

Luhan given up from making the younger's attention to come back to him as he sluggishly lay his head on Sehun's shoulder and went to his slumber.

"Woomin-hyung, you should talk to her." Kyungsoo said softly, making Minseok's wet eyes to looked at him.

"I can't" All Minseok could reply. He can't, really. How can he? He yelled at her, say those hurtful words, then didn't even ran after her.

"Bambi-ah." Minseok heard Kyungsoo called out to Bambi, he also heard Bambi's hum to response.

"You okay?" Kyungsoo asked.

Bambi nodded her head.

"You know, you can tell to Kyungsoo-oppa everything. Even if you want to bash your brother." Kyungsoo smiles slightly, making Bambi to look at him with a smile and shakes her head.

"I can't. My brother.." Bambi started, making a bit louder to Minseok to hear it, and clearly Minseok is listening. "My brother is an excellent person and a cute person. I love him just the way he is and ..." Bambi looks over Kyungsoo, to look at Minseok. "Even if he yelled at me, I still love him and I wouldn't hate him." And that made Minseok to whimper and a loud sobs came.

Kyungsoo smiles and plaster a apologetic smiles to the other passenger.

"Thank you, Kyungsoo-oppa." Kyungsoo heard Bambi to utter the word as she went back to her after hugging her brother. "You're the best Oppa." And she hugged Kyungsoo, making Kyungsoo blushed and plaster a smiles.

"But I'm the best Oppa, right?" Minseok asked, whining about being the second.

"Yes!" Bambi chimed.

'Maybe in her eyes, I'm only a brother figure to her.' Kyungsoo thought but a smile creak on his lips. 'Or maybe that would change.'