Chapter 4;

Complicated Situation

Chanyeol's part is here. He doesn't have a rival nor anything like Jongin's and Baekhyun's. Just a worst day in his life. xD 

Enjoy. 


Tap Tap Tap. Chanyeol didn't know what to do anymore. He slept pretty late and woke up pretty early because of their big event. Exams.

Their in the same room, all 6 of them are in the same room and Chanyeol wasn't feeling good about it.

"Would you guys let me copy your answers?" Chanyeol asked the elder one, Joonmyeon. He stare blankly at the younger, who's begging for answers.

"No you can't." All Joonmyeon said and Chanyeol knew he can't deny the fact that, Cheater is bad.

"But I didn't study last night!" He whines, moving his hands to run to his messy brown hair. He's on a verge of breaking down.

"You should've though!" Baekhyun protested the whine that the giant.

When all students are on their advisory class. The exams begun.

1 hour has passed.

Chanyeol tried to regain his lost energy. He scanned the whole room then sighed in a deeply way. How could he didn't asked the girls to let him copy?

Jongin are pretty brilliant at his tactics. Sehun has his own way too. Only the other three can able to answer this sheet.

Chanyeol lifted the paper to level up his eyes, he scanned the questions then he thought for a brief moment. He can answer this. He knows he can. Guessing is the only way, though.

The bell rings when Chanyeol finished the last question. He happily handed the sheet to the teacher and happily sat his down to his chair. He did guess the answers but it still worth it.

They had 20 minutes recess. Chanyeol was staring at his review sheets, with no hesitation- he threw it to Sehun's back. Sehun, who sensed the paper hit his back, turn around and gave Chanyeol a confused looked.

"What's up with you?" Jongin asked as he poked his head to Sehun's shoulder. The youngest was beyond taken back when Chanyeol threw the paper at his back. He didn't realize when a pair of small and cold hands touched both of his shoulder. He looked up and saw Bambi, smiling down at him. He blushed faintly.

"Don't bully him, guys. His stressed out." Bambi said, massaging Chanyeol's shoulder. It felt good even though her hands were a bit little and cold.

Minseok went to Sehun and whisper something that caused Sehun to blushed deeply. Jongin snickers.

"What is it?" Bambi asked, being the curious person, she frowned when Minseok slightly shook his head and walks away. Bambi followed behind.

Chanyeol sighs at the lost warmth that Bambi giving him. He also want that hand to wrap around his neck and slightly dominate Chanyeol's body.

Jongin poked Sehun's cheek, who had his visible blushed on. Sehun rolls his eyes.

"What did Umin-Hyung said?" Jongin asked, tugging on Sehun's sweater. Sehun returned a blank stare at the tanned guy, who kept tugging his sweater.

"He just said that he was feeling a bit aroused seeing his crush brushing all the dirt on her skirt." Sehun blurted. It sounds dirty and Sehun is innocent. Yet a smirked spread on Jongin's lips. "Nah-uh. That wasn't it." Jongin cooed, tugging Sehun's hair and Sehun let out a cries in pains.

"Stop bullying him, Jongin-ah." Chanyeol hissed. Jongin clicked his tongue and nodded.

"Tell us." Jongin mutters, enough for Sehun and Chanyeol to hear. Sehun hesitated at first then decided to talk.

"He said... Chanyeol looks so damn hot just by seeing Bambi topped him." And that's when the two boys blushed the same blushed Sehun plastered to his cheeks.

Squirming and whining at the touch that Baekhyun doing to his shoulder made Chanyeol let out a groan. Sehun's cheeks covered with a pink flush.

"You're being too noisy, Yeol." Baekhyun said, annoyance within his statement. Chanyeol was speechless. Baekhyun's long fingers and how he massage his shoulders are always the best. But this time, he didn't want Baekhyun's fingers. He wants her fingers, her cold yet warm fingers, and her small hands on his shoulder. Massaging his stiff shoulder.

The second round of hell to Chanyeol was becoming a heaven to him. The previous exams they took was easy for him. Why? Because those all the last chapters or topic that their teachers taught them. And Chanyeol was listening.

Schools ends around 1pm and Chanyeol doesn't want to go home yet. He texted all the members to meet up in their usual spot. Kris was the last one to reply back.

Within 30 minutes, 12 boys were on their spots, munching, drinking, and of course, taking a nap. Chanyeol and Tao was the founder of the place. They were strolling and Chanyeol took a quick break as he release his liquid. And he saw it, the perfect place for 12 of them.

"What's the problem?" Joonmyeon asked, concerned on his tone as he asked the giant boy, who just simply shrugged his shoulder and lay down on the couch.

"He didn't want to go home early." Baekhyun replies to Joonmyeon, who nodded his head in understanding.

Minseok smiles cheekily and raised his foot on the table, where Jongdae and Luhan playing cards. Luhan frowns at his best friends actions.

"Guys, this upcoming break, how many days would it take?" Minseok asked. Kris raised 7 fingers to let Minseok knows is a week off for them next week. Starting today, actually.

"Great. One of my cousins owns a resort at Jeju." Minseok pauses as he let the other members to regain their senses to him. "We can have a summer vacation for a whole week!" Minseok chimed. Luhan giggles and gave Minseok a manly high-fived.

"Sure!" Joonmyeon said.

Chanyeol's eyes twitch. If Minseok's planning out the vacation for them. He needs to in. "We need a responsible leader to make sure he brings a lot drinks, plastic bags for our wet clothes, and not much steamed buns." Chanyeol said, causing Minseok to frowns.

"I'll be the leader!" Minseok flinches, almost all of the gang.

"What the heck are you doing here?!" Minseok groans in frustration seeing her sister in their spots. Where only the 12 of them knows.

"Uh, I'm not allowed?" Bambi pouted, and she knew very well that Kris and Luhan can't stand her aegyo.

Kris, who's was the nearest at Bambi, suddenly gulped the girl on his long arms and give a light squeeze. "She's allowed here." Kris said.

Minseok sighs, seeing the cold-city guy, cuddling her sisters- make him want to cuddle her later at home.

"Did someone followed you?" Luhan asks, peeking his head to scan the area if there's a sasaeng. Bambi shakes her head in Kris' long arm, while still cuddling her.

"Yah, Ge! You're molesting her!" Jongin yelled, causing Kris to flinch and let go of his grip on the girl.

Luhan runs to Bambi before Chanyeol could, he was the nearest at Bambi but Luhan was fast. He cuddles tightly the girl, Bambi chuckles at the tightness that Luhan gave her.

If Minseok were coming on the vacation they're planning, means..." Is Bambi coming along with us?" Chanyeol asked Minseok.

Minseok shakes his head to no, causing Bambi to frown then blinks her eyes. "Where are you guys going?"

Luhan, who's head was on her neck, whisper. "Vacation, Bam-ah." He said sweetly and Bambi giggles.

"Vacation?" She asked her again. Luhan lifted his head then turn his head to Minseok. "Let's make her come with us, Minseok-ah." Luhan requested.

Bambi, was about in a verge of crying, whines. "But I wanna go!" She whines. Tugging at Minseok's loose sweater. Minseok stare blankly at his younger sister.

Chanyeol was impatient about Minseok's decision. Tapping the table in front of him while his eyes slightly twitch.

If ever, Bambi is with them. He can win her heart by serenading her with his songs. Playing guitar in front of her porch and she'll dazed down at his eyes, full of affection towards her.

It make Chanyeol even more impatient. Minseok was taking it so long. Kris was hopeless too, squeezing Tao's cheeks to make his temper or anger to keep in.

Chanyeol saw Sehun biting his lips in annoyance. He also want Bambi to come over.

"Fine..." All of their faces lit up with Minseok groans. "Just bring Eunha." Bambi burst into Minseok's arms and huggles her loving brother. "Thank you!" She chimed.

Then she ran off the house and bid them a sweet goodbye.

"Took you so long to decide." Luhan mutters as he crossed his arms on his chest. It did take a bit 2 or 4 minutes.

"I had to think for a brief moments." Minseok replied simply.

"Wait.. You're letting her bring a tly on our vacation?" Jongin questioned. Luhan questioned him about it.

"That is the one who tried to me." Jongin barks as he shakes Luhan's body to make everything clear. But Luhan didn't care at all as the tanned shaked him merciless.

"She won't do it again, Jongin. We'll secure her and you." Kris said, patting Tao's cheeks as the younger just kept on shaking Luhan.

"Everyone is here?" Minseok shouted. Everyone says yeah but to make the older sure about it. He took out a paper and all of the their names are written on it. "To be sure about it, when I says your name, say 'Here' or 'Present.' "

"What is this, school field trip?" Sehun asked sarcastically at Jongin, who's besides him. Jongin shrugs.

"Sehun!" Minseok yelled the first name. Sehun raised his hand. Followed up with a 'Here!'

"Jongin!" Jongin raised his hands. And it keeps going with a smooth named being shouted and a here's.

As the last named being called, there's no 'Here.' followed. "Chanyeol?!" Minseok shouted once again. But this time, Chanyeol shouted back with a 'Present.'

"Alright. Everyone is here!" Minseok said, seating on his spot.

"This is so fun!" Bambi shrieked as Chanyeol moved a little closer to the girl. "Why?" He whispered, rubbing his dull eyes.

"Because we're having a vacation!" She threw her hands in the air as if she's riding on some no ceiling car.

Chanyeol only could nod his head up and down. Every since that Jongin announced that Bambi's best friend, is a who tried to Jongin, Minseok had been cautions about the girl's movement. That's why she's sitting with Minseok at the front.

"Don't you feel weird if Eunha and Minseok started dating?" Chanyeol asked, playing with the belt he wore today.

Bambi looked at the window to see the outside of the bus. "Dating? Those two? Nah, I wouldn't think of that."

Chanyeol looked at him then asked why. "Because, I think that Eunha likes Jongin." 'Figures.' Chanyeol thought.

Moments later, Chanyeol was having a great first night drive. Bambi's head is on his shoulder. When the girl wakes up, she might changed the way she looked at him. It'll be his chance.

"How many more hours does this drive can take?" Sehun groaned as he lift his feet on the seat in front of him. Chanyeol, who's afraid that Bambi might wake up, stood up before placing Bambi's head on the window.

"Yah, watch out!" Chanyeol said, scrunching his face. Jongin look up then smirked. "Having fun in there? Who's with you?" Jongin asked.

Chanyeol smirked as Jongin's smirk fade away when he said, "I'm with Bambi." He knew that Sehun's face turned into a frowned as well.

"Figures." Sehun said in a soft tone.

"Huh?" Chanyeol asked.

"She'll be sitting with you because she thought you're a brother figure to her." Chanyeol's eyes grew wider.

Sehun's chuckles broke Chanyeol's inner thought.

Chanyeol slides down to his seat and thought for a moment, 'Brother?' He then stares at Bambi, wandering if it's true or not.