Chapter 3;

Complicated Situation

Baekhyun and Chen/Jongdae are rivals in music, in arts, in dancing, at everything. 

Will they be rivals in love? 

Pft. What a crappy plot. ;; Sorry. 

 


They were rivals. In music, in fashion.

Again, they were rival in love.

A sign said, 'Please keep out of the grass,' made Byun Baekhyun think for a minute. What if there's a sign on Bambi's heart saying, 'Property of _ so keep out of her heart.'

'It must be hard on you.'

That's what his brother told him after he rant about Bambi and his weird, mixed feelings towards the girl.

Baekhyun ignored Chanyeol's calls, Kyungsoo's emails, even Jongin's stupid letter to his locker. It has been a week since they met her. She's still energetic. Even though she's been hanging around with the that Jongin declared that indeed she's a .

Later that afternoon, they were in gym. As usual, Sehun was sitting on the bench, trying his best to stay away from the people that surround them. Jongin's were flirting again and Kyungsoo trying his best not to flung his head to see what that tanned guy doing.

Joonmyeon tries to shoot the ball on the hoop while Chanyeol laughing his off. Baekhyun was on the other bench, thinking deeply.

Chanyeol had announced that he deeply likes the girl. Baekhyun couldn't say anything but to say, 'That's great to hear!' Even though, it stung to his heart so much.

A person with a grin plastered on his face sits beside the gloomy Bacon.

"Shouldn't you be happy?" A guy with a perfect yet husky voice teased. Baekhyun glares at the person.

The person that described is Kim Jongdae, also known as Chen. They were friends at everything but rival at the same time. Jongdae likes to sing, he is the lead singer in the choir and Baekhyun doesn't feel jealous. He knew that he also good as Jongdae.

With the help of Kyungsoo, he can finally beat Jongdae in Karaoke. Which the 12 boys usually hang out.

A sight of Bambi made Baekhyun flinch and try his best to pretend he didn't know the person sitting besides him.

"Jongdaeee~" Bambi cooed. Baekhyun flung his head up and look at the smiling Bambi.

"Bambiiii~" Jongdae cooed back, more like chirped. Jongdae is a cheerful student in the campus. No one can get this Choding to be upset or be a sad person.

"You knew each other?" Baekhyun asked, raising his left brow in a question looked-face. Baekhyun emphasize the word, knew.

Jongdae and Bambi cracked a creepy grin and they nodded in unison. Baekhyun looked at them like they need a explanation.

"Since Minseok-hyung and I were close friends," Jongdae pauses. "I met her and we became friends too."

Friends. The word that Jongdae used seems clogged Baekhyun's mind. "Anyway," Baekhyun was trailed off by Bambi's soft voice.

"I should go now. The couch doesn't us to be with you." Jongdae chocked and Baekhyun's jaw dropped.

"WHY?!" Jongdae bellowed.

"Girls and boys can't be allowed to play in the same sports, though." Bambi said in a matter-factly tone. She's right. They can't play against girls.

When their game starts, 5 vs 5. Chanyeol, Minseok, Yixing, Luhan, and Kris. The other side is Sehun, Jongin, Zitao, Baekhyun, and Jongdae.

Chanyeol was laughing his when the two rival is on the same team. He didn't mean to tease the two, he regret it when the two shot him a glare. It was too late to deny it.

The game start. Sehun scored and Jongin gave him a high fived. Kris shot Chanyeol a glare for being a stupido.

Second quarter was on and the game were getting intense. Luhan shot a two point and Sehun blocked Yixing rebound.

Chanyeol was getting his heels on the three point bound when Sehun blocked it again. Kris blood is boiling now.

Mid-quarter is on and the two teams, having their private meeting, is getting intense too.

"I told you yo0u stupid! Be on guard!" Joonmyeon shouts at Chanyeol, whose face were forming a kicked puppy. Luhan's face were like in awe.

"You're not our coach." Yixing commented and Joonmyeon shot him a death glare. Even though he's not the coach, he knew basketball. He also need to impress himself in front of Bambi.

"Currently, that team got the skill. Should we change our plans?" Chanyeol said, getting a blank expression from Kris.

"Do you even know basketball?" Kris asked, Chanyeol sighed in a irritated way.

The other team were getting a celebration.

"We only had 15 minutes to plan our win." Sehun announced, cutting the music from the Ipod that Zitao played.

"Screw that plan. We're winning!" Jongdae chimed. Sehun shakes his head. "No we are not." Kyungsoo butted in.

Even though Kyungsoo wasn't good at any sports, he's the expert of planning things. He is the Omma.

15 minutes had passed when the bell rings.

It's time for the 3rd quarter. The game was so intense they didn't notice, until some sasaeng announced, that Baekhyun was missing. His group was so shocked they didn't notice the small guy. Maybe he went to the restroom?

"No, impossible." Chanyeol gritted his teeth. "He'll let us know about it, though." Chanyeol added.

The coach sighed and cancelled the game. Without the Bacon, no game and no win. The others frowned.

"Too bad." Bambi pouted. Minseok looked over his shoulder to see his sister with his best friends.

"Haha. Don't pout like that, Bam." Yixing chuckles, causing Bambi to frowns. Why isn't she allowed to pout?

"Anyways, Minseok-ah. You sure you're okay without my visit today?" Luhan asked, wrapping his arms over the pouting girl, who didn't care less about the world.

Minseok nodded and grab Bambi's bag, walking ahead a bit from them.

"Look at that!" Luhan frowned then look at Bambi, who followed his index finger. "He just left you with me? Should I kidnap you?"

Bambi sighs then shove Luhan's arm then shakes her head. "That's fine. He's a jerk, anyway." Then she walks away from the two dumbfounded.

Her day wasn't good either what she thought would be. They lost the game, and her brother's game ended without having a winner. It , right? She loves basketball, same goes for Minseok.

Leading the way to her house, she spotted a familiar person, walking in circle near at the park. She giggles, it made her day by seeing that guy.

"Baekhyunnniiieeee~~~" Bambi yelled, waving her hands as Baekhyun flinched then turn his heels to face the running girl.

"What are you doing here?" Bambi asked within her breath. Baekhyun grin then shrugs. What is he doing there anyway? He didn't know either.

He couldn't think of a proper and reasonable answer, instead he says, "Chen and I, suppose to meet here. But he hasn't been answering my calls." Baekhyun crack a smile. "By any chance, did you see him?" Bambi slightly shook her head. She hasn't seen Jongdae after the big announcement the coach sa-

"Wait! You were gone when the 3rd quarter start?! Why?!" Bambi grabbed Baekhyun's shoulder and shakes him rapidly.

"B-because, I wasn't able to shoot or get my team a point!" He said within his dizziness. Baekhyun was either need to get out of there or pretend he's still waiting for Jongdae.

When he sees that Bambi went to the swing, and slightly push herself, she let out a huffs when she can't pushed herself.

Why is her day becoming such a . First, the game, second his brother being a jerk, then third, her swing.

Then suddenly her swing swang higher than her few swings. She look up and sees a smiling Baekhyun, holding the sides of the metal that is attached to the seat that she's sitting on.

She blushed at the sight she's seeing. How handsome can this guy be? More handsome than Kris-oppa? Oh yes, she's indeed had a crush on Kris. But Kris announced to his friends that he and Zitao were dating. It shocked her so hard she forgot about the handsome kid.

As Baekhyun push a few on the swings, he sense that Bambi was acting a bit off. She wasn't talkative when she's around them. Maybe they were alone and that gives Bambi a weird idea.

Maybe she just tired. As a few swings were being pushed, Baekhyun heard Bambi's giggles. She's laughing. And Baekhyun laugh along with her.

Baekhyun was now sitting on the other side of the swing as Bambi rant her day in school. She rant about being with her friends and how they treat her like a princess. Baekhyun's theory was, 'They were using you.'

The rant takes about an hour or so. Baekhyun was tired and Bambi wasn't. She kept ranting about how she adore her brother on sports and how talented her brother is. Then when Bambi's rant come to Sehun. She rant about how Sehun had those poker face but his smiles is the brightest she seen. How handsome he is and how weird he is sometimes.

"Do you like him?" Baekhyun said bluntly. Causing the girl to flinch and blushed deeply. She likes him.

"No!" Bambi barks.

Bambi's rant was still going on and on. Baekhyun's eyes twitch when he sense someone's watching them. He scanned the area and spotted a angry Jongdae. Angry? Jongdae hasn't been angry nor upset. Why is he- Maybe he likes Bambi?

Baekhyun looks at Bambi, who look back at him with a smiles. Bambi notices Baekhyun's panicked mode. She questioned him.

"I-I need to go. Jongdae was so stupid for saying were meeting on the nearest park on his house." Then he stands up, brushing his for sitting for too long.

He didn't make Bambi bid a goodbye for him, he just run. Run away from that park. Away from her. Away from his friend, Jongdae.

The next morning, it was Friday. They're ultimate best friend. Chanyeol was the first one to greet the gloomy Bacon.

"What's with you today?" Jongin asked, giving the older a slapped from the back. Baekhyun groan from the pain he received then shot a glare at the younger.

"He's in the bad mood today?" Sehun asked, slapping Baekhyun's shoulder and he groan again.

"Would you guys stop slapping him?" Joonmyeon bellowed. Yeah, stop slapping him. You two fools making his days a lot worst.

"Why? It's fun to slap someone." Jongin simply replied.

"What a jerk you are, Jongin-ah." Joonmyeon sighs.

"They're daily argument." Chanyeol said, chuckling at the older and the younger. No wonder, younger and older can't get along. And the proof is over here!

Kyungsoo notices the gloomy atmosphere that Baekhyun surround him. Why the hyper and sizzling bacon. He wasn't like that, always. Always.

"Baekhyun-hyung, what's wrong?" Kyungsoo asked worriedly, making the older to look at him and sighs. It's the right time to let them know, right?

"Kim Jongdae, is in love with Bambi." and that shocks the whole gang. Jongin and Joonmyeon stops at their argument and Sehun stops at being the poker face king.

They had the same reaction. And either of them wants to ask who else is in love with the girl.