Chapter 5;

Complicated Situation

Oh Sehun's journey in the bus. Bwaha. Sorry for the mistakes and I know it's kinda short. 

Sehun's part is here! Enjoy. :) 


A cold breeze blew Sehun's hair as he got off the bus. Feeling the cold air brushes his skin, made him think that he needs to wear a sweater for a walk later.

"So, we're on our first stop." Minseok announced, getting all their trash on the bus as the driver lectured him about the noise they're making.

Sehun needed to head to bathroom. He need to release everything. And relax for a moment.

"Sehun!" Sehun turned around to spot a girl running breathlessly towards him. He stopped and plastered a blank expression. What would she want from him?

"C-can we... talk?" A girl with timid voice said, earning a sighs from the boy.

"About what?" Sehun said, looking somewhere to avoid eye contact with the girl in front of him. He doesn't like her. He wants the other girl not her.

"Bambi told me you're single." Sehun finally looks at her though the expression were the same.

"And I would like to have a date with you." Are you kidding me? Sehun thought. First, she's Jongin's sasaeng. And now she's coming to him? He would like to have a date with her and reject her in front of the people if that's what she wants.

"You can think of it and let me know if you finally find the answer." Before he can protest, Eunha runs away. Sehun rub his temples and sighs. 'Why me?' He asked himself.

Going back to the bus felt so easy. But when you're lifting a lot of foods, you might have to asked someone to help you. Sehun didn't care about the whole 'I wanna date you' thingy. He's way too young to date. He wants to live his life on his own. Without problems and s.

Of course, Jongin is rich. And they are close friends. He might ask Jongin about making him the second headmaster in their mansion.

But when he tried to asked it, "Heck no. My wife and I would be the head masters. You can be the butler for my future sons." Seriously? Butler? He can't even made up his bed and clean his own bedroom.

"What's with the long face, Sehun-ah?" Chanyeol asked as he tidy up the other side of the seat. Bambi's seat would be fabulous because of Chanyeol. There's a arm pillow, neck pillow, and a blanket. Matching up with snacks.

"Jongin didn't help me to carry the snacks." Sehun whines as he seated on his seat. He made sure to make Jongin's seat a bit messy. He shakes the chips he had and sprinkle the chips on his seat. 'Just act innocent.' He said in his mind.

Minseok came inside after a few minute when Sehun does. "Where's everyone?" He asked the two. Chanyeol shrugs and continue to arrange Bambi's seat. He looked at Sehun, hoping to get a proper answer but Sehun just shrugged. He hates this two.

Minseok walks away and continue to look for the missing passengers. They need to hurry up or there's only 1 hour left before they can get to Cheongju International Airport and the Airport won't wait on them.

"One more hour." Chanyeol said. Sehun heard rustling on Chanyeol's seat. Sehun nodded and even though Chanyeol didn't see it, he was sure that Sehun would agree with him.

A few minutes later, all the members got in the bus before Minseok got in.

"I heard Eunha confessed." Luhan whispered, it was a bit loud for Sehun to hear it. He ignore Luhan's word and continue to stare outside. Jongin was sleeping because he said that he needs to. Chanyeol was asleep too. But Bambi, when she got in. She looks so tired yet she kept a small smile.

He could see Bambi's reflection on the screen, seeing her all being upset and depressed made Sehun's chest twitch in pain. He leaned closer and whispered enough to make her notice him. "What's wrong?"

He waited. After a few seconds, he's about to ask again but he heard a sighs, "Love problem."

Sehun hummed in respond but in a question way. "Eunha told me something." Bambi continued.

Sehun knew that Eunha confessed to someone and that someone is him. Luhan was so stupid to heard the affair but didn't know that it was him.

"What's wrong with it? Do you like the same person?" Sehun questioned. He made sure his voice doesn't shake when he asked. Bambi pushed herself up and peek her head on her chair, looking down at a dumbfounded Sehun.

Bambi frowned her brows. "I don't know. She just said she likes someone but I'm a bit anxious about knowing it." Bambi crossed her arms on the head of the chair and rest her chin above.

Sehun looks at her then smiles at the sight. Even though she looks so tired, she was showing a lot of affection.

"Sehun..." She said softly. "What if Eunha likes you, would you accept her?"

Sehun couldn't take his eyes away the eyes of Bambi. Eunha did like Sehun but did he says anything about rejecting the girl? Oh yeah, he did.

"I would reject her." Sehun said bluntly causing the girl to blink. "Why?"

"Because I don-" Before Sehun could finish him, Bambi continue for him. "Love her, Sehun." Sehun's eyes widen a bit.

"Love her.. Please?" Bambi pleaded and look deeply at the girl. How can he love the girl that tried to Jongin and almost him? He didn't answer but he nodded his head.

He looked down but he heard Bambi said a sweet Thank you.

This is worst. The girl he likes now begging him to love another girl? So, it means that Bambi likes another boy?

An hour of driving makes Minseok's shoulder ached. How can that driver can get a nice night while Minseok, taking his shift, driving on a dark night.

Sehun couldn't sleep either. With a lidded lights on the bus, Sehun made sure everyone thinks he's asleep.

How can he fall asleep anyways? Bambi pleaded that he should date Eunha and now how can he date another girl when someone already owned his heart.

"Sehunna." He heard someone murmured. He looked at Jongin, who's struggling on his chair. "'Sup?" Sehun asked. Jongin looked at him with a tired eyes.

"I need to go to the bathroom." Jongin replied. Sehun respond with a, "Wait until we're on Cheongju."

Jongin shakes his head to a no and followed by with a whines, "I really need to."

Sehun's face scrunches and stood up, walking to Minseok, who's driving the bus.

"Hyung.." Sehun said. Minseok hummed. He thought Sehun just woke up because of his voice.

"Jongin needs to go to the bathroom." Minseok shakes his head. Sehun sighed. "He really needs to." Sehun added. Minseok looked at him in the mirror.

"Sehun, we're on the middle of the road. There's no bus stop or any convenience store around here." Minseok respond. Eyeing the boy from the mirror. He sees Sehun's frowny face as his lips let out a sighs.

Sehun turned his heels away from the older and goes back to his seat. He sees Jongin twisting the belt.

"You really want to go?" He said in annoyance. Jongin nodded his head. "But there's no rest stop." Sehun saw the tan man pouted. The two felt the bus stopped and all that Jongin could think right now is to find some place to let his business out of his system. Minseok stood up from the driver seat and turned his face to the two younger.

"Hurry up and get to the bathroom." Minseok said sternly. Jongin ran off from his seat out from the bus. Sehun thanked the elder as he sit on his seat.

They were on the rest area. Minseok and Chanyeol went off to buy some snacks. Luhan was on the seat besides Sehun and was interviewing him to what does Sehun thinks of Eunha? First he answered or rather asked to the elder, 'Do you like her?'

Luhan pouted. He put his arm around Sehun's shoulder then shake his head. "Jongin said she's a ..." Luhan didn't want to say the word, instead Sehun continue, "."

"Exactly." Luhan said. "And I don't want Bambi to be like that." Luhan said sternly and mix with seriousness. Sehun agrees. Who would want their friend's little to be like that? No one right?

"To be what?" Bambi popped out from her seat, looking down at the two male talking about her. She was awake and was only playing with her phone. Luhan immediately smile to her sight and shakes his head. "It was nothing, Bam." Luhan said.

Sehun stare at the two as they started to battle with their cuteness. Sehun wants to die. He wants to die. Because of the two person that really important to his lives wants him to be death.

Sehun notices that Luhan got a peck from Bambi. He did what? He asked for it, didn't it? Or Bambi asked for it?

Luhan giggles then patted her head. "That's why you're my favorite!"Then Luhan went back to his seat. Leaving Bambi, leaning on the seat while looking at Sehun, and Sehun looking at the retrieving Luhan.

"So." Sehun heard Bambi started to talk. "How's it going over there?" She chuckles.

Sehun looks at her with a small smile. "Jongin was annoying the heck out of me."

"Why?"

"He needs to go to the bathroom."

Bambi made into 'o' and smiles. "May I sit besides you?" Sehun nodded his head.

As Bambi went to Jongin's seat, Sehun was nervous. His palm are sweaty. His heart is beating like crazy.

"Sehun-oppa." Bambi broke the silence once again. This time, Sehun didn't look at her. Instead, he started to look his palm.

But his ears were on Bambi, feeling her if she ever spoke so softly nor breathing. Just breathing.

"Let's.." Bambi pauses. It made Sehun's mind clogged. He waited to make the girl to continue. He hummed to response though it seems like Bambi doesn't want to continue.

Sehun waited. He wants her to continue it. He really badly want-

"Yes?" Sehun asked when Bambi touched his shoulder. Feeling a blood rush to his cheek as her gaze were on his eyes. He gulped the remaining saliva in his throat.

Bambi bites her lower lip. Should she say it? How about just-

"Just let it out, Bambi." Sehun said softly. He mentally congrats himself for not stuttering when he let those words out.

Bambi let out a breathe that she didn't know she's been holding it. "Meet me on my room when... uh, when we settle ourselves in the room and Minseok and the others went out for a drink." Bambi pauses. "I need to talk to you."

Sehun could only nodded his head. As Bambi went to her seat, Chanyeol looked at Sehun suspiciously. Sehun ignored the taller as Jongin went down and seat on his chair.

"That's a relief." Jongin mutters. "Dude." Sehun looks at him. "Why are you blushing so hard?" As the man let out the words, Sehun abruptly turned his head away from Jongin and Jongin laughs.

"I'm not." He said. Softer than a whisper. Jongin didn't hear it as his laughter were filled the bus. Yixing turned his head to the laughing younger and started to laugh as well.

"What's so funny?" Junmyeon asked, even though he knew Jongin started the laughter in the bus, he didn't know why Yixing would laugh as well.

"I don't know." Yixing reply within his laughter. This make Junmyeon laugh as well. Now three people laughing their in the buss, it annoy Kris a lot.

"YAH!" Kris yelled from the bottom of his lungs. "Would you guys shut up?!" And the three stop laughing immediately. Now, it's Sehun's turn to giggles.

"Yah.." Jongin mutters.

"You laughed." Jongin added.

"So?"

"Something really did happened."

"Nothing, really. It's just your imagination." And Sehun looked away, not wanting to continue the conversation. Jongin did as well. He talked to Yixing until the both of them got tired of talking.

Sehun, on the other hand, was super happy in any occasion. Bambi wants to talk to him. It may be a positive or negative conversation, at least Bambi wants some private time with Sehun and he felt happy for that.