Presents

A Christmas Miracle

Breakfast was delicious. Maybe it was because Kris was there to make the burnt eggs taste better, or maybe Tao was just crazy. He couldn’t help but smile the entire time, causing Kris to look at him suspiciously. It was okay though, Tao just…couldn’t contain his feelings. He didn’t care if his lover thought he was crazy.

So, what do you want to do today?” Kris asked while they cleaned up after breakfast. Tao simply shrugged, not really sure what to do. “Whatever you wanna do.” Tao said, drying off a couple forks and then moving to put them away in the drawer. “Hmmm” Kris hummed thoughtfully before a smile appeared on his face. “Well, we can start with opening presents.” Kris seemed really eager for that, causing Tao’s eyes to widen and then look away guiltily.

I actually…Don’t have a present for you.” Tao said, causing Kris to laugh. “You’re joking…right?” Kris asked, only to stop laughing once he saw the expression on Tao’s face. “Oh. I see.” Kris said, sounding disappointed. Tao then instantly thought of an excuse, to make it seem less bad. It’s not like he neglected Kris. Kris was dead before today. He hadn’t expected him to miraculously appear at his door this morning.

It just…hasn’t arrived yet Gege.” Tao said, moving to wrap his arms around Kris’s waist while he ran the pan under the water to rinse off the soap suds. “I ordered it online ages ago, but it just hasn’t arrived. I need to call the store to see if it got lost.” Pouting up to the taller male, Tao was pleased to see his expression change from disappointment to excitement. “Oh! Okay.” Kris said, a small smile even forming on his lips.

The two then finished cleaning up and then went to the living room where Tao then spotted that bag again. It was rather large with some sort of snowy scene on it with a little tag that said ‘To my Panda’. Eager, Tao went to pick up the bag and then plop down on the couch, peeking inside. Kris then came over and slapped the back of his hand, causing Tao to jump and turn to look at Kris.

Does it make sense that you can open your gift now and I can’t open mine?” Kris said, moving to take the bag from Tao. Shocked, Tao held tight to the bag, using his feet to push the older male away. “But gege! It’s already here, I might as well open it!” Tao was eager to see what was inside, it was too much of a tease for Kris to try to take it back. “Nope.” Kris said in English, causing Tao to frown. “Why?!” Tao responded in English and then quickly changed positions so he was sitting on Kris’s lap instead of trying to escape.

With Tao straddling his lap now, Kris had gotten distracted from the bag and completely let go of it. Dark, handsome eyes stared up at Tao, causing the younger male’s head and heart to swoon a little. “Was it expensive Gege?” Tao asked, wiggling a little to get more comfortable on Kris’s lap. Kris then nodded a little, looking towards the abandoned bag and then back to Tao. “Too expensive. You can just wait until your birthday, right?” Kris joked.

Tao didn’t find that funny at all though. “That’s not until May!” Reaching to grab for the bag again, Tao was shocked when Kris suddenly turned the tables on him and the two ended up falling to the ground, Kris ontop of Tao, pinning him down with a grin. “Then give me a present.” Kris’s deep voice practically vibrated Tao’s entire being. Looking up at Kris, Tao bit his lower lip for a second. “But I don’t-“ Tao started, only for Kris to close the distance between their lips, cutting Tao short.

Heartbeat quickening, Tao returned the kiss, a small purr deep in his throat. That quick kiss then deepened seconds later as Tao realized how much he’d missed kissing Kris. Thinking that this was the last time he was ever going to kiss Kris again, Tao pushed his tongue against Kris’s lips to gain entrance. Kris quickly opened his mouth and returned the favor by slipping his own tongue inside of Tao’s mouth.

Hips moving against eachother, Tao’s fingers hungrily smoothed against Kris’s bare skin where his shirt had pulled up from them falling to the ground. Kris tasted so good, smelled so good, felt so good. Tao could feel himself growing hard beneath his pajama bottoms already at the thought of just how good Kris could feel. A few more hungry kisses and passed before Kris’s strong hands roamed south. A hungry moan came from Tao in response to Kris touching his already sensitive member.

Kris gege.” Tao whimpered slightly, his hips bucking against Kris against his control. Kris then grinned wickedly, obviously enjoying the way Tao’s body responded to him. “I’ll let you open your present if you promise to be my slave all day.” Kris said, moving to place sloppy kisses against Tao’s neck. Tao nodded, a small moan coming from his throat as Kris him through the thin fabric. “Is that a yes?” Kris asked, trying to get a verbal answer. “Ff yes.” Tao said, his nails digging against Kris’s back through his shirt.

Kris’s kisses then turned rougher as he bit and at Tao’s neck. Normally Tao would tell Kris not to leave a mark, that he didn’t want the others teasing him, however now he didn’t care. Kris could write “Kris’s Property” all over Tao at this point and the younger wouldn’t mind. Each nibble got rougher and rougher though, causing Tao to squirm under Kris’s body. By this point, Tao’s pants were low enough to show his veins that were pumping blood to Tao’s . Kris continued to him through the fabric though, leaving more and more marks on his neck before then suddenly stopping.

Don’t you have plans with the others?” Kris asked deviously. Tao nodded and then pouted when Kris pulled away. “You should open your present then.” Kris said, leaning back against the couch they had fallen next to. Not quite in a present mood at the moment, Tao leaned forward, moving to Kris’s pants and then them. “This can be my present for now.” Tao said, turning his dark eyes towards Kris who laughed and then pushed the bag towards Tao. “I want you to suffer. Now open it.” Kris said with a laugh and fixed his pants back up with some difficulties with the bulge beneath it.

Only if you promise I can later…” Tao said, eyeing Kris suspiciously. Kris then nodded and motioned for him to open up the bag and get his Christmas present first.