In Heaven

A Christmas Miracle

Startled, Tao shot up in his bed with sweat on his forehead and slightly out of breath. His phone was practically blowing up with alerts though, causing the young mail to groan and then plop back down in bed and pick up his phone. Sliding his finger across the touch screen to unlock his phone, Tao squinted against the bright screen and pulled down the notification tray. Two missed calls, 8 text messages and most of his apps had updated.

Sighing a little, Tao ran his fingers through his black hair, his index finger scratching some at the shorter buzzed hair on the sides. Clicking the missed calls, Tao saw that both Kai and Chen had called him. That’s probably the two who hadn’t texted him. Going then to the text messages, Tao’s thought was confirmed as he saw all his other friends had sent their own forms of ‘Merry Christmas’, causing a small smile to form on Tao’s face as he read them.

When he’d sent all his friends a mass “Merry Krismas”, Tao then hit send and then sat up quickly, groaning in emotional pain. That’s right. Kris. He’d dreamt about the older male, but it was only a dream. Now his friends were going to think he’s crazy for saying “Krismas” instead of “Christmas”. It wasn’t his fault he was still half asleep though. Had he been fully awake and had he not had that dream he would be fine.

Stuffing his phone up under his pillow so he wouldn’t have to deal with the text responses, Tao climbed out of bed stuffing his slippers on and then grabbed a Gucci robe and pulled it over his bare chest and pajama bottoms. There really was no reason to get up and moving at this hour though. It’s not like he had presents to open. His parents were in China with the rest of his family, and Tao had decided to stay here in Korea with his friends. They’d all probably go out later in the day, but half of the guys had their own families to spend the morning with and open presents.

Going to the bathroom though, Tao quickly emptied his bladder into the toilet and then thoroughly washed his hands before then going to the kitchen to look for some cereal or something to eat. Just as he opened the fridge, there was a knocking at his front door. “Hmm?” Tao asked, putting the milk back in the fridge and going to the door. Was it a package or something? Maybe one of his friends decided to pity him this morning and stop by for coffee or something.

Opening the door, Tao was shocked at the blonde haired giant on the other side of the door standing there with his back to him. Mouth open and eyes wide, Tao wasn’t able to breathe for a second as he choked up with emotions. Kris then turned towards Tao, pointing over his shoulder some. “There was just a cat down the hall. Do you think someone is missing their pet?” Kris asked, as if nothing had changed and there hadn’t been a day between the last time they saw eachother.

Unable to contain his feelings, Tao practically dove into Kris’s arms, wrapping his own around Kris’s waist and pulling him tight. Burying his face into Kris’s neck Tao held back all the emotions that threatened to fall out of his face and simply held onto Kris. Frozen and confused, Kris didn’t do anything at first other than laugh a little nervously and then wiggled the two inside the apartment. It’s not like homouality was exactly welcome here in Korea like it was in Canada or the States for that matter.

Are you okay Tao?” Kris asked, bending his knees slightly so they could be eye level. Tao simply shook his head for a second before then leaning forward and pressing his lips forcefully to Kris’s lips. The older male returned the kiss passionately, only for a second before then pulling a bag from behind him and forcing it between the two of them. “Merry Christmas” Tao then looked between Kris’s lips and the bag a couple times before then taking the bag, kissing Kris, and then ushering him into the living room for them to sit down. This must be a dream. That was the only way to explain it, right? He’d woken up from one dream into another. Kris wasn’t there. He’d died so long ago.

Still, Tao couldn’t help but stare at the male who was getting comfortable on his couch. “Did you already eat, Tao?” Kris asked, looking towards Tao who was still standing even though Kris sat. Shaking his head slowly, Tao was still in a bit of a daze as he watched the blonde. “Good. Should we make breakfast?” Kris then stood up, putting the bag to the side and then took Tao’s hand and pulled him towards the kitchen. This…just….couldn’t be real. Could it?

 

------

once again, I planned on updating sooner but stuff happened >.<

anywho, make sure to comment and such beeecause that'll get me updating faster!!