Breathe

If I stay

He shouldn't care for a stranger that his only seen twice,

they don't know each other on a personal level, and its probably a little creepy that he feels so attached.

Kris's business card is taped to Tao's vanity mirror ,each day he sees it and wonders will they ever meet again?

He doesn't want to seem pathetic, at least thats what he tells himself everytime he feels the urge to call the strange jeweler.

Its been a week and a half since the last time he has seen Kris and one Monday afternoon while Heechul and Kyuhyun are out celebrating their anniversary a loneliness seeps in and takes hold he fights the urge to dig his razor out of his drawer.

Telling himself that Luhan would notice tomorrow at school.

So instead of a razor he reaches for a sketchbook and a bag of sharpened pencils, and without really understanding why he found himself in a park next to the river, six blocks from mainstreet - from his shop.-

A mere three blocks from where he last saw Kris...

Suddenly a deep scratching sound fills his ears and he realizes that his drawing someone ..

" Wow thats impressive, I wouldn't have pegged you for an artist."

Tao lets out a girly shriek and his tattered lavender sketchbook leaves his pale fingers only to be caught by the object of his thoughts.

Kris smiles softly glancing at the open pages,  before kneeling down slowly to collect the pencils that had scattered across the pavement.

" Well Tao I won't lie I have been hoping to see you lately, will you come with me somewhere? I want to show you something."

Every muscle in Tao's body was tense, his mind told him that it was a bad  idea , Kris is only a stranger..

But absentmindedly -and very much without his permission- Tao smiled so beautifully, and for a moment he felt whole..

Reluctantly he lowered his gaaze to his tattered converses

" Alright, but you have to promise me something.."

Kris inclined his head slightly his eeyes flickered with amusement. " Anything"

" After this point I don't think we will be strangers anymore.. ' Tao hesitated " I don't know why but I can't help thinking of you."

Kris slowly closed the small distance that had been between them easily in one stride before gently tilting Tao's head up with a small finger " Are you asking me out? " The older mused a smirk tuggling at his lips.

Tao pouted " No I - "  He forgot what he had been trying to say , Kris having decided that was the wrong answer pressed his lips to Tao's in an effort to change his mind.

When they finally pulled away Kris smiled , seeing how beathless Tao was.. 

" That's okay I'll just ask you instead."