We're.. not dreaming.. ?

Eo Tteon Ir I Iss Eo Do~어떤 일이있어도 (HIATUS)

A/N: HEY GUYS I'M BACK FROM CAMP <3 Sorry about the long wait =w=;; ahaha~ Camp was exhausting =A= //never going camping again..

ahaha~ the title made me laugh >w> Anyways for everyone who still hasn't read my blog PLEASE READ IT!!

Okii well let's get started :3

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm dreaming.. I'm dreaming.. I have to be dreaming.. that's what went through both Jae Hwa's and Cho Hee's minds as they stared at the legendary Kpop members in front of them.

Jae Hwa was the first to snap out of it. "What do you girls want to eat?" the manager asked.

Jae Hwa jumped slightly, "O-Oh.. um.. " she fumbled with the menu and quickly blurted out the first thing she saw, "Ch-Chinese Chicken Salad.. " she read out loud, trying to calm her beating heart.

A certain bronze-haired man bit his lip, holding back his chuckles as he watched the nervous young girl.

"Arasso~ And.. um.. " he looked at Cho Hee.

"O-Oh.. M-Mianhae.. ahm.. Ch-Cho Hee-yah! Cho Hee-yah!! YAH!!" she shook her best friend by the shoulders.

"Uh! HUH?! WHAT?! MWOH?!" Cho Hee snapped out of it and stared at Jae Hwa. The two looked at each other then turned their heads to the four staring men across from them. They let go of each other and blushed.

"Haha.. Cho Hee-shi is it? What would you like to eat?" the manager laughed, amused at the girls' behavior.

"OH! Erm.. T-Tomato Basil Pasta~" she scanned the menu quickly, then blurted out the first good thing that caught her eye.

"Alright~ Waiter~" the manager put all their orders down and the waiter quickly went to tell the kitchen. "Well, you know them.. " he gestured to JYJ, "I'm their manager.. Lee Min Hwang. Now let's hear your names girls" he laughed joyfully.

"Ah.. m-mianhae.. Je ireum eun Lee Jae Hwa imnida" she bowed in her seat.

"Ahnyoung ha se yo.. je ireum eun Shin Cho Hee imnida~" she bowed, her jitteriness turned into excitement as her voice rose up and octave.

Yoo Chun smirked at her, containing his laughter, "Well it's very nice to meet you girls~" he smiled.

"So did you girls enjoy the concert?" Junsu took a sip of his water and eagerly faced the girls.

"Yes~ Oppas were amazing! As always of course~" she grinned as the rest laughed at her eagerness.

(A/N: ok here's the table setting :3
[Junsu--Yoo Chun--Jaejoong]
-->~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<--
[Min Hwang--Cho Hee--Jae Hwa]
lol it's just to clear things up X3)

Jae Hwa smiled kindly at everyone as they waited for the food, she looked out the window into the dark streets lit by the bright lights of the store lights and street lights, oblivious to the bronze-haired man's stare.

Kim Jaejoong sipped his water, all the while staring at the bright eyed girl in front of him, from the corner of his eye.

'I'm sure I'm dreaming.. ' Jae Hwa thought to herself, watching people pass by through the window. She rested her chin on the palm of her hand, placing her elbow on the table in front of her. She jumped when she heard a clanging sound near her feet. She looked down, noticing her elbow had knocked the fork to the floor. She quickly picked it up, looking at the others who hadn't taken notice, too busy enjoying each others' company. She looked up, hearing snickering, to find the bronze haired man in front of her silently laughing while peeking at her from the corner of his eye. He smirked when she looked at him, causing her to blush; she looked down at her lap, biting her bottom lip and fidgeting with her fingers.

Jaejoong continued chuckling to himself, 'She's.. cute.. '

The food came a few minutes later and the atmosphere became relaxed and comfortable.

Jae Hwa silently ate her salad as Cho Hee chatted with a now excited Yoochun and Junsu, while both Min Hwang and Jaejoong were laughing at their conversation. Jaejoong lightly chuckled while eating his pasta and Jae Hwa smiled at times when need be, but only stared at her salad in deep thought, popping lettuce in every so often.

Jaejoong rested his forearm on the table in front of him, while his right arm's elbow supported his hand holding the fork that was poking at his pasta. He took small glances at Jae Hwa, watching as she smiled at her best friend, causing him to smile as well.

"Omo~ Jae Hwa-yah~" Cho Hee suddenly clung onto Jae Hwa's arm, making Jae Hwa jump.

"Wah!! O-Omo.. M-Mworago Ch-Cho Hee-yah.. ?" she turned to her friend as she dropped her fork again.

Jaejoong chuckled again, finding it harder to hold in his laughter. Jae Hwa blushed as she sheepishly glanced at him.

"Go with me to the ladies' room?" she whispered into Jae Hwa's ear, fluttering her eyelashes and sticking out her bottom lip - her aegyo puppy face. Jae Hwa only nodded stiffly and they excused themselves, Jae Hwa picking up her fork and placing it on the table, and headed to the bathroom.

Jaejoong watched them disappear, then let out a laugh, causing s and manager to give him strange looks.

"Uh.. Jae.. gwenchannah?" Yoochun cautiously asked, thinking his friend had accidentally drunken soju.

Jaejoong nodded, still quietly laughing as he sat back in the chair, "I'm just.. amused.. " he smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the bathroom, Choo Hee was excitedly, almost violently, shaking Jae Hwa's thin shoulders.

"AAAAAAAAAAH!! HE'S SO CUTE!! I think I'm literally in LOVE!! Did you see us?! Our conversations were amazing!!" she ranted excitedly, bouncing around in the bathroom after releasing Jae Hwa.

Jae Hwa laughed at her hyper friend, "Sssh~ Ahahah~ Cho Hee-yah~ They might hear us~" Jae Hwa walked over to calm her friend, but they both ended up laughing at each other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~12:30 A.M~ Next Day/Late that night~

The group stayed after the restaurant had closed for the night, but eventually went on their way, apologizing for staying so late.

"Kamsahamnida~" they chorused, bowing then walking slowly down the street to wait for the car to take them back to the concert hall.

Junsu and Min Hwang were discussing something, while walking ahead of the others. Yoochun and Cho Hee walked behind them, still excitedly chatting with one another. Jaejoong walked closely behind the excited couple, laughing at their conversation.

Jaejoong looked over his shoulder at Jae Hwa; he smiled as she watched the few passing cars. He stopped in step and turned his body to the side, waiting for her to catch up. She slowly approached, and when she got a few feet from him, she stopped and stared at him with a puzzled face. He smiled at her and casually put his hands in his pockets, then continued walking.

"Your friend is quite the cheery person~" he chuckled.

Jae Hwa slightly sped up to hear him, "Ah.. n-nae. Cho Hee-yah is a huge fan of Yoochun-shi.. " she smiled, nervously tucking her hair behind her ears, as she walked a few steps behind Jaejoong. Jaejoong chuckled, slowing his pace to walk next to her.

They walked in silence for a while, only hearing the chatter of the four ahead of them.

"Your name is Jae Hwa right?" Jaejoong turned his head to her, as they continued walking.

Jae Hwa jumped slightly and nodded quickly, "Nae.. " she blushed, looking down at her clasped hands.

Jaejoong let out a chuckle, "No need to be so nervous~ Shall we talk in banmal?"

Jae Hwa's eyes widened at him, "M-Mwoh?! A-Ahniy-"

"Great~ Call me oppa nae?" he grinned, holding back his laughter at her stunned expression.

"W-Wha-" she had stopped in step and stared after him.

"Just try it~" he stopped and turned to her, "Say 'oppa'" he smiled at her pink cheeks.

Jae Hwa stared at him in both nervousness and disbelief. She hesitated, biting her lower lip at his expectant self, "J-J-Jaejoong.. o-oppa.. " she mumbled, looking down to hide her blush.

Jaejoong's heart skipped a beat; he covered his mouth and nose and turned his head down in an attempt to hide his pink cheeks, 'Damn.. she's too cute.. '

"Hey~ C'mon you two~" Yoochun called from the corner of the street where the black car had pulled up.

Jae Hwa quickly scurried over, still hiding her blush. Jaejoong rubbed the back of his head and followed her a few steps behind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: :3 kekeke~ I think it was a bit short.. but it's all I could do at camp =n= no internet = no fun "OTL eesh.. anyways~

Next update is Yu Ha Min then back to Jiyong oppa ;3

Thanks for everything guys!!