Just my.. luck.. ?

Eo Tteon Ir I Iss Eo Do~어떤 일이있어도 (HIATUS)

A/N: ahaha~ ok well someone found out my real name and I'm gonna be doing a special fanfic just for them :3 as said on my profile I'll make you a special fanfic with anyone you want if you can guess my real name with all the information I've given you :3

So anyways here's the first chapter of my Jaejoong story :3 btw if any you haven't noticed.. the format of the title is meant to be in Korean and the meaning of it will be revealed when the story is finished XD so DON'T LOOK UP THE MEANING OF THE TITLE!! X3333 kekeke~

Also I realize that every member that I use in my stories from different groups may or may not have siblings, but their lives are in an alternate universe in my stories (some of them at least) so please don't criticize on that ^.^;; thank you~

IF I GET A BANNER FOR MY STORIES I'LL BE SO MUCH MORE ENTHUSIASTIC AND FASTER ABOUT UPDATING 8DDD

Disclaimer: I own nothing except the main story line, Lee Jae Hwa and Shin Cho Hee :3

BTW THIS IS BASED OFF OF A REAL JYJ CONCERT EXPERIENCE ;) (TO AN EXTENT LOL)

Here we go~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Tuesday, May, 2011~5:00 P.M.~Seoul, South Korea~

"Call from.. Shin Cho Hee.. Yeah~ So what I'm trying to say baby~ Is.. your love.. plus my love.. Supa Luv! You know you want it.. how dat sound~ haha~"

Jae Hwa rushed into her room to her new LG Lollipop phone and picked it up quickly..

(A/N: My phone in real life and ring tone too kekeke L. Joe's voice~ >:3 and by the way just for advertising~ The phone does announce who's calling X3)

"Yeobosaeyo~?"

"Jae Hwa-yah!"

Jae Hwa pulled the phone away from her ear a bit at the loud scream on the phone; she laughed at her best friend, "Ahnyoung Cho Hee-yah~ What's up?"

"OMG!! Do you want to go to a JYJ concert with me this Friday?!" she practically screeched.

"JYJ?! The Kpop band JYJ?!" she suddenly sat up from laying on her stomach on the bed.

"YESSSSSSS AS IN HERO, MICKY, AND XIAH!!"

"OMG YES!! Wait why?"

"I HAVE AN EXTRA TICKET TO THE CONCERTTTTT!!"

"OMG ARE YOU SERIOUS?! YES YES YES!!"

"OMG Ok! SEE YOU FRIDAY!!"

(A/N: ahaha I'm pretty sure I really did screen >w>)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Friday, May, 2011~7:45 P.M.~

(A/N: To my real life best friend that I based Cho Hee off of: I couldn't put the whole poster incident in here >w> otherwise I'll get hate stuff from the fans ahahah~ But I'll put the rest >:3)

Jae Hwa and Cho Hee were in the line of fans to enter the JYJ concert hall.. just as giddy as the other fans that it was about to start.

"Oh my gosh! I'm so excited!!" she was bouncing in place next to Jae Hwa who was grinning uncontrollably.

^ Jae Hwa's outfit

^ Cho Hee's outfit

(A/N: Truth be told it slipped my mind to wear red >w> ahaha.. *rubs back of head*)

"AISH!! Me too!! Let us in already~~" she started bouncing along with Cho Hee. A few minutes later the doors opened, earning screams from the fans standing outside. The two friends squealed along with the fans, eventually getting inside and finding their seats.. a bit further in the back on the upper level.

"Aigoo.. let's move up once everyone is seated and find closer seats nae?"

"Nae~ Ga ja~"

"Excuse me~" the two friends turned around to find a young girl smiling at them, "Is there only the two of you together here?" she spoke to them. They both nodded in response, "Oh good~ Do you guys want these tickets? They're box seats~"

Jae Hwa and Cho Hee stared at her like she had two heads, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Cho Hee jumped out of her seat in shock, earning stares from the others around them.

"Yeah my friends kinda bailed on us so we can't use them anyways~" she laughed sheepishly.

"Omo.. are you sure?!"

"Yeah~ Just take them~" she handed them the two tickets.

"O-Omo.. "

"Kamsahamnida~"

"NAE~~ Kamsahamnida~" they both bowed as the girl waved and walked away from the two shocked teens.

"Omo.. this is amazing!!"

"SO LUCKYYY~~" Jae Hwa nodded absentmindedly and got up to find their seats.

They walked for a bit and into the box seats right next to the stage. The girls were in awe at the luck throughout the concert and enjoying themselves to the max. Whispering and wondering if the seats they were now at were VIP.. even going as far as to ask the couple other people in the same box how much the seats had been - 210,748 won ($200).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: And that ends the based on real life experience :3 yes we really got $200 tickets for free XD)

The music finally died down as more than half of the stadium had cleared out of the fans.

"Aigoo.. I think I overreacted about the VIP thing.. ahaha.. " she rubbed the back of her head, "To be so expensive though, you'd think that they'd at least let us meet them.. " she lowered her head in slight sadness.

"I know right.. ? Aigoo.. ga ja?" Cho Hee stood up, gathering her things.

"Nae.. " Jae Hwa grumbled, slowly gathering her things as they were one of the last to leave the stadium.

They stood up and looked down the hall toward the door in the box seats. They were at the edge with an exit sign right next to the row of seats that they were sitting in, so the exit of the box seats were a bit far from where they were. The scooted out of the row of seats as the lights were dimmed on the stage and the rest of the fans cleared out.

"Ga ja~" Jae Hwa smiled at Cho Hee and they hooked arms, walking toward the exit.

"Are you sure everyone's gone now?" the voice made the girls stop in their tracks. They looked behind them to find the exit door near their seats opening. They quickly pushed each other behind a black curtain separating the box seat sections and peeked out at the figures coming out of them.

"Nae sajangnim~" a security guard came out of the door, followed by a sharp looking man in a suit.

"Good.. arasso.. ok boys let's go" he turned to the direction of the end of the hall doorway, gesturing to the three figures behind him. Jae Hwa and Cho Hee hid themselves completely behind the curtains as the footsteps got closer.

"Cho Hee-yah.. we need to go.. they might lock us in.. it's ok~ They'll let us out~" Jae Hwa whispered as quietly as possible. Cho Hee only nodded and they both slowly stepped out of the curtains, pretending to have just gotten out of the seats in front of them.

"Omo!" Jae Hwa and Cho Hee jumped and looked behind them to face not only the security and the manager but.. their mouths dropped and eyes widened at the sight.. and the same things went through both their heads..

'JYJ.. Kim Jaejoong oppa.. Park Yoochun oppa.. Kim Junsu oppa.. OMO!!'

The manager sighed and glared at the security officer, who started sweating and bowed in apology, 'Aish.. uh.. ahnyoung girls.. erm.. ok please please please don't scream.. uh.. we're just about to head out.. ' the two girls continued to gaze at them in shock, and only Jae Hwa snapped out of it when she saw Cho Hee fall over.. she'd fainted.

"OMO!! Cho Hee-yah!!" Jae Hwa quickly caught her in her arms, trying her best to hold her best friend up.

"OMO!! YAH!! Help her!!" the manager yelled to the security guard who was suddenly flustered. The guard took Cho Hee and helped Jae Hwa to sit her down on one of the seats.

"Y-Yah! Ch-Cho Hee-yah!" Jae Hwa tried to shake her best friend awake, at the same time feeling nervous that JYJ and their manager were watching them. Her eyes shifted to the bronze-haired singer that was looking at her and Cho Hee in alarm. Cho Hee gave out a soft moan and shifted as her eyes started fluttering open. Jae Hwa gave out a relieved sigh and quickly stood up, bowing to the manager, security and JYJ. "M-Mianhamnida.. We didn't mean to cause you any trouble.. "

"Aigoo.. gwenchannah.. erm.. gwenchannah?" the manager asked, looking a bit less flustered as he looked at Cho Hee's rising form.

"N-Nae.. Cho Hee-yah.. gwenchannah?"

"N-Nae gwenchannah.. " she was still gaping at JYJ.

"Hyung.. we should take them to dinner.. it's the least we can do.. I mean she just fainted.. " Yoochun whispered to the manager.

"Aigoo.. right.. uh.. girls why don't you join us.. ? We're about to go and get dinner.. we're sorry about not clearing out completely.. are you sure you're alright.. ?"

"N-Nae~ G-Gwenchannah.. " Cho Hee was gaping at Yoochun.

Junsu gave out a light laugh, "Arasso~ Ga ja?"

Jae Hwa looked at Cho Hee who nodded in a daze, "Ah.. n-nae.. k-kamsahamnida.. " she bowed. 'I-Is this.. really happening.. ?' she pinched herself, "Ow!" 'Not a dream.. ' JYJ and the manager turned to her, giving her a startled look.. she just smiled awkwardly and laughed, not noticing the smile forming on a certain bronze-haired singer. 

"Ga ja~" the manager followed the security guard, and JYJ followed him. Jae Hwa took Cho Hee's arm and dragged her along, following them, still shocked at their current situation.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: ahaha well that's it for now :3 next is my Yu Ha Min story XD lol hope you guys like it :3

PLEASE LEAVE COMMENTS AND REVIEWS AND BANNERS WILL GET ME TO UPDATE MORE 8DD TRAILERS ARE APPRECIATED AS WELL~~ THANKS GUYS~~