Peeping L.Joe

Why Won't You Be Mine?!

L.Joe's POV

What the freaking hell?!

Nobody ever rejects me! I ran towards the school garden and sat down on the shade of a big tree.

This always calmed me down. I had a lot of fun memories here. I smiled and just lied down in the grass. I closed my eyes and felt the peacefulness of the garden.

....

O_O I hear someone coming.

I quickly hid behind the tree. I peeked to see who it was. ...Oh, hello my sweet baby~

 

 

Chaerin's POV

After I ate lunch, I went to my peaceful thinking place. The school garden.

Almost nobody goes there. That's why I like it. No one to disturb me. No playboy to play on me.

"Stupid freaking L.Joe! WHAT THE HECK WAS HE THINKING?!" I screamed out loud as I went to the big oak tree.

I stomped my foot and sat down.

"He really is stupid isn't he?! Doesn't he know I hate boys?! GAAAAAAAAAAAH!!" I continued screaming.

suddenly, I heard a shuffle behind me. "Who's there?" I asked as I stood up.

I slowly walked over to behind the tree. I see a foot! I quickly grabbed it.

"What are you doing?!" I yelped. I squished what I was holding only to find out it wasn't there anymore.

"Eh? ... I must be seeing things." I told myself and turned around.

I saw a figure about to run but, froze. 

"Eww! Are you stalking me?!" I yelled at him. He looked at me and winked. "See you later, babe~" L.Joe smiled and ran away.

"Y-Yah!" I screamed and blushed a little. W-Wait. I didn't blush. I DID NOT blush.

I walked back to the campus and saw Minwoo waiting for me.

"Hey~ You alright?" He asked me with his cute worried smile. "I am now~" I whispered. "What?" he asked me. "I said I'm fine." I chuckled and linked arms with him.

...

The rest of the day went by smoothly. I wasn't bothered by blondie and I got extra points in class! \:D/

I said goodbye to Minwoo, got my belongings and walked over to the middle school building to pick up my brother.

"Hey~" I greeted him and helped him with his things. "What happened today?" I asked him while we walked home.

"Nothing much. Got the shortest time in running." He proudly said. I clapped for him and said, "I'll treat you to ice cream for that tomorrow."

"Yay! What about you?" he asked me. I sighed. "Well, you know that guy L.Joe?"  "The playboy guy you hate the most?" he cleared up.

"Yeah, him. I don't know why but, he suddenly asked me out." My brother's face lit up. "What did you say?" "I told him that I would never date a sick person like him." I said. He pouted.

Weird. Does he want me to be with L.Joe? O_O

 

L.Joe's POV

How come she hangs out with that Minwoo guy if she doesn't like boys?

Your really interesting, Yoon Chaerin. I think I might do some research on you.

I smirked and ran home. I changed my clothes and took a quick glance at the mirror.

I still look perfect~

I looked at my watch and checked the time. 7:18. Already?! Wow, I have to go now.

I called Niel to find out where Chaerin lives.

"Yah, Niel. Do you still have the list of addresses?" I asked him. "Yup. Wae? Gonna do some research?" he said smugly. "Why else would I need an address?" I rolled my eyes and waited for an answer. "Thanks." I hung up and ran to her house.

We live pretty near to each other. .. 184.. 184... Ahh. Here!

I looked around before hiding into the bushes. I crept towards the tree and saw a slim figure on the window. Jackpot.

She wore a t-shirt over some shorts and had her hair tied up. She doesn't look that bad. In fact, she really looks hot.

She jumped on her bed and opened her laptop. I could see her perfect lines. This is making me want her more.

I went higher into the tree to ge a closer look. Suddenly, a guy opened the door. Shoot. He might see me. I quickly wentt to the opposite side of the tree.

"Noona. I think there's a guy over there." I heard him say. Noona? Must be her younger bro-- did he just tell on me?!

I heard footsteps on the balcony. Craaaaaaap. "Anyone there?" She spoke up. I bit my lip and tried to stay still.

"L.Joe?!" She semi-yelled. How did she-- I looked up and saw my blonde hair. Stupid freaking light blonde hair for being easily seen in the dark.

"Yah! Are you peeping?!" She yelled again. Better not move.

"Yah!" I felt the tree wobble. Don't tell me....

"Yah!" She screamed beside me. She climbed up the tree. -______________-

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello again  o w o 
Thanks for the new subscribers! ;D
Thanks for the comments, too! <3
Subscribe and Comment if you haven't yet!
Don't be ninja on me!