Rejected

Why Won't You Be Mine?!

Chaerin's POV

*Beep! Beep! Beep!*

I heard my alarm ring and let out a big yawn. I sat up and stretch out my arms. *Well, another school week.* I sighed and stood up. I walked across my room and knocked on my brother's door. I knocked three times and opened it.

"Chihoon-ah~ Wake up!" I semi-yelled and poked him over and over again. "I'm up!" he groaned and rubbed his eyes. "Get ready and come down for breakfast~" I smiled as I stood up and walked back to my room.

I took my uniform out of my closet and got changed.

(A/n: Their female uniform ^ Except without the Apron ;D)

 

I brushed my hair and freshened up. I smiled at myself in the mirror, looking satisfied with my look.

 

I ran downstairs with my backpack slung over my arm and my phone in my left hand. I placed them on the couch and said Good Morning to my mom. 

"Chihoon! Ppali!" I yelled. My brother came down with his sling bag and an annoyed face. "Umma, can we get new glasses? Or maybe contacts?" He told my mom. "Waeyo? You look fine~" I chuckled and patted his head. He pouted and followed me to the dining room.

 

(A/n: The male uniform. Both high school and middle school~ v)

 

We ate breakfast and checked if we got everything we needed.

"We're going~" I told my mom and we slipped on our shoes.

(A/n: Chaerin's shoes ^ lol, sorry for all the pics xD)

 

We walked to school together like we do everyday. We talked less now that he's a teenager. It kinda annoys me.

"So, anything happening in school?" I said and broke the silence. "Nothing much," He shrugged. I pouted and continued walking.

We eventually reached the school premises. His building was on the left while my mine was on the right. "Well, see you later, Chihoonie~" I smiled and waved goodbye. "Bye!" He finally smiled and waved back.

I walked to our building and got welcomed by many students. I happily greeted them back and reached my locker. I took out the needed books and walked towards Minwoo's locker.

"Mornin'~" I smiled. Minwoo looked back and smiled. "Morning, Rin~~" He greeted. I couldn't help but smile wider.

 

"Let's go~" He said as he closed his locker. I hugged my books and walked down the hallway with Minwoo.

We both suddenly heard screams from the girls infront. Minwoo and I looked at each other. "I guess they're here." He said. My attitude immediately changed and Minwoo patted my back. "Let's just stay at the side." he whispered.

My hands balled into a fist and I followed Minwoo's instruction.

 

L.Joe's POV

"L.Joe! Hurry up!" CAP yelled infront of me. "I'm coming." I groaned.

We entered the school building and screams were immediately heard. Hello, pretty ladies~ ;)

"L.JOE OPPA~~~~~" I heard many girls scream my name. Yeah, scream my name more~

A horde of fangirls gathered around us as we kept walking forward. Weird. Why isn't that girl screaming? Hmm.. I'll get to you later.

As we passed by some lockers, I noticed a figure beside me. I looked to my left but, no one was there. I looked back and saw a slim figure walk away. I will also get to you later.

"Yeobo~" A girl pulled on my shirt from behind. I looked back and saw Hyosung. Hmm... we have been dating for, like.... 2 weeks right? Meh, she doesn't amuse me anymore. Will break up with you now.

"I'm sorry, Hyosungie. But, a lot has been happening. I'm sorry, but, I'm forced to break up with you." I acted oh-so sincere. Her smile fell and her shoulders deflated. "Oh, I understand. ...Bye." She said, almost crying. She turned around and ran away.

Okay, time to find my new girl~

 

-------- skip to lunch.

 

"Broke up with another girl?" Chunji asked as he sat down infront of me. "Yeah. It was getting boring. She was so clingy, too." I complained. "So, I guess you're going to look for another girl?" He asked before taking a bite of his sandwhich. "Of course." I chuckled and checked out girls.

"Hyung! What number are we now?" Ricky asked Chunji as the rest of Teen Top came. "17." he answered. Teen Top gave each other looks and smirked.

"You guys are up to something. Spill it." I said. Niel looked at CAP. "Let's have a bet." He smirked. "What's in it for me?" I asked, slowly getting interested.

"The title of most awesome and handsome." Ricky lamely announced. Tch, I already have those titles. "and?" "50,000 won from each of us." Changjo spoke.

50,000 won each? hmm.. 50,000 x 5.... 250,000~ I smirked and nodded. "What do I need to do?" I asked them.

"Easy. Make Yoon Chaerin fall in love with you." CAP chuckled. Yoon Chaerin? Who is she again? Her name sounds familiar.

"She's the on over there, if you were wondering." Chunji pointed behind me to a girl with short brown hair. Hey, she's hot. This will be a piece of cake. "Deal." I smirked.

They all laughed. "You can't take it back." Niel said. "Why would I take it back?" I scoffed. "Dude, she's really tough to crack." Chunji said. Crack? OMFG. Is she crazy? o_o

I looked at him with a shocked face. "I mean, It's hard for her to fall in love." "Psh. There's nothing I can't do. I'll even date her for a month." I bragged. "Sure!" They chorused.

"But, if you lose, you have to do everything we tell you." CAP said. "Okay. I'll win the bet anyways." I said and looked at Chaerin again.

I took a sip from Ricky's soda and stood up. People swiftly turned their attention to me. I slowly walked towards Chaerin.

"Hey~" I greeted with a charismatic tone. She looked at me and glared. "Get away from me, you good for nothing playboy." She coldy said. Ouch. Such an ice princess.

I sat down beside her and she rolled her eyes. "I'll cut straight to the point. You wanna go out some time?" I winked. The whole student body gasped. "So?" I waited for a reply.

 

 

Chaerin's POV

"Oh my gosh, did you hear? L.Joe broke up with Hyosung." I heard a bunch of girls gossip. Really L.Joe. What would you get out of dating girls then dumping them the next day? Come on. Your good looks are wasted.

Wait. Did I just say he looks good? WTF. No. He looks like a gorilla. Yup, a gorilla.

Suddenly, I bumped into someone. "Oh, sorry. It was my fault. I was looking where I was going." I extended my hand infront of her. She just shook her head and kept running.

Was that Hyosung? Why is she.... L.Joe. I quickly chased after her. She went in the girl's restroom and continued to cry.

"Hyosung-ah?" I put my hand over her shoulder and gave her a sincere smile. She hugged me and cried.

"I'm sorry. It's just that.. I really liked him a lot." She said in between sniffs. "Hyosung, you don't actually like him. You like his looks. Face it, he's a total playboy. Therefore, he is not worthy of a girl like you." I comforted her. She looked at me in disbelief.

"... I.. I think you're right." She sniffed. "Just, forget this ever happened. Forget about him and move on. He's not worth the tears." I said and hugged her.

I left her there to fix herself and walked to the canteen.

"Chaerin! WHat took you so long! I'm so hungry!" Minwoo whined. "Sorry. Let's go~" I smiled and we entered the cafeteria.

"Oh, so L.Joe broke up with another girl?" Minwoo cleared. "Yup. I can't believe him. This is why I don't trust boys. They'll just get a hold of your heart and break it." I pouted.

Minwoo looked at me and looked like he was going to cry. "E-except for you. I like you." I reassured him. "I know~" He laughed and made me laugh.

"Hey~" an annoyingly familiar voice spoke from behind me. I turned to face him and glared. "Get away from me, you goo for nothing playboy." I offended him.

He pouted and sat down beside me. "I'll cut straight to the point. You wanna go out some time?" He winked. Gross. I'm about to throw up. "So?"he urged me to answer. "No thanks. I don't want to waste my time with a sick person like you." I angrily told him.

"Great. Tomorrow, my place. I'll pick you up at your classroom." He smirked. Oh my god. What the heck, dude. Seriously? "Are you deaf?" I scoffed. "I said, I DON'T WANT TO WASTE MY TIME WITH A SICK PERSON LIKE YOU." I yelled.

He looked at me with a shocked expression. You don't always get what you want. I rolled my eyes and focused in Minwoo again.

 

L.Joe's POV

WHAT THE HELL?! Did she just reject me?!

"Give up?" CAP raised his eyebrows. I glared at him "NO FREAKING WAY." I stormed out of the building.

I swear, I will make you mine, Yoon Chaerin.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hey~
First Chapter \:D/
What do you think of it?
subsribe and comment please~~ <3