Busted

Why Won't You Be Mine?!

L.Joe's POV

Here I am now, in Chaerin's living room. How did she even know I was there? How did she climb the tree?! Does she have ninja skills or something?!

I flipped my hair to the side and waited impatiently for her. She suddenly came down with pants instead of shorts. Aww, I liked her in shorts :<

"What the hell?!" She screamed at me. You know what, she still looks pretty when she's angry.

He brother came down and had a smile on his face. He ran infront of me and asked, "Are you really L.Joe?!"

I chuckled and nodded. I have a fanboy.

"Hoon!" She screamed at him. Hey, that's my fanboy :<

She sighed. "Just get out." She said and pointed to the door. "What if I say I don't want to?" I smirked. She glared at me. "You better get out right now before my mom comes!" She gritted her teeth.

I stood up and stared at her. "Well, then, see you tomorrow, my sweet angel~" I winked at her and start to walk out.

Suddenly, her mom came came through the door.

"Mom!" She had a shocked expression. "Good Eveyning kids~ How was...." She looked at me and back at Chaerin.

"Chaerin, could it be?" She had a spark of hope in her eyes. "No. I hate him, mom!" She screamed and pushed me out the door.

Does her mom think... I smirked and started giggling like crazy. I can't wait 'till tomorrow.

 

Chaerin's POV

What does he think he's doing?! I thought he was really sick then, and now, he's the sickest of all sick people!

I quickly changed into my jeans and ran downstairs.

"What the hell?!" I screamed at him. Woah. Calm down, Chaerin, calm down.

Before I could continue, my brother came down and stood infront of him. "Are you really L.Joe?" He asked.

What the? "Hoon!" I screamed at him and he pouted. He backed off and I sighed.

"Just get out." I said an pinted to the door. "What if I say I don't want to?" He smirked. He's really getting into my nerves now.

"You better get out right now before my mom comes." i gritted my teeth. He stood up and deeply stared at me. "Well, then, I'll see you tomorrow my sweet angel~" he winked and started walking to the door.

I felt my cheeks burn up and slapped myself. You hate him ,Chaerin, you hate him!

I looked at the door once again and saw my mom. "Mom!" I shouted. "Good eveing, Kids. How was--" She looked at L.Joe then looked at me. Please don't think that he's my boyfriend.

"Chaerin, could it be?" She smiled at me. NO MOM. FREAKING NO WAY.

I quickly pushed L.Joe outside and tried to talk to my mom.

"MOM! HE IS NOT MY--" She cut me off. "I know, I know. I just wanted you to have a male friend besides Minwoo." She said. "But, Mom, he's not my friend." I told her.

"Then, he must be your..." She smiled again. "MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!" I whined. "He's the guy I hate at school!" I explained.

"Then, why is he here?" she asked. Must. think. of. excuse.

"Mr. Park asked me if I could...  help him with his homework. Just for today." I managed to say. She frowned and nodded.

Phew! That was close.

I ran up to my room and changed into my shorts again. I layed down on bed and slept.

You'll be getting it tomorrow, Lee Byunghun.