I'm Sorry

Why Won't You Be Mine?!

Chaerin's POV

Ugh. I have this sick feeling in my stomach. I don't want to apologize. If anything, they should be the one apologizing to me.

"Chaerin-ah~" Minwoo called me from the door. "You ready to apologize?" He said with a smug face.

I groaned. "Do I have to?" "Fine. If you don't want to, I guess I'll just say a few things to them." He smirked. Say a few things?.... "YOU WOULDN'T?!" I asked in disbelief.

"Only if you don't aoplogize." He said. .."Fine." I pouted and went to find Teen Top.

I searched everywhere. But, I couldn't find them. "Minwoo, can't we give up?" I whined. "No, Chaerin-ah~" He wiggled his index finger.

I sighed and asked if I could be alone. Minwoo agreed and left to go to Boyfriend.

I need some time alone. I went to my favorite place in the school. The hidden garden.

"Stupid Minwoo. Stupid Teen Top. Stupid L.Joe!" I muttered and kicked the ground.

I sat down near the big oak tree and sighed. "I can't believe I have to apologize to them!" I semi-yelled.

I closed my eyes and felt the warmth and peacfulness.

After a while a felt people standing infront of me. I opened my left eye to see who it was and to my surprise, L.Joe was standing infront of me all sad and gloomy. He was also holding this big notebook.

I sat up and looked at him. "What do you want?" I asked him. He flinched and looked back. I looked to where he was looking and saw a huge horde of students.

"Uhmmm... Chaerin... I... I'm sorry." He said with his head down. He showed me the notebook and It read 'Sorry'. "Forgive me?" he lightly smiled.

Is he actually apologizing? Wow, he sounds so... sincere.

"I'm sorry, too." I put my head down. He looked at me and smiled. "I knew you couldn't stay mad at me~" he said and hugged me.

I froze. Wh-Why is he hugging me?

He pulled out of the hug and put his face down to my level. "See you later, angel~" He winked and ran of to his friends.

What. the. heck.

Boyfriend ran towards me with a shocked expression. "What happened?" they asked. I looked at them. "I don't know either."

(A/n: Their expressions ^    xDD)

 

 

L.Joe's POV

Ugh. I can't believe I did that.

That was my first public apology ever!

Hey, at least I hugged her ;)

So, what should I do next?

.... Oh, That's right!

Eliminate the competition >:)

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chap~
I hope it's alright for you guys :DD
Hi new subbies!

  -Vjoeteentop         - -Ashley-          - teentopshinee

 - creatingfaith        - pinkdiamond

Subscribe and comment ;DD 
It gives me motivation~