What A Freak

Why Won't You Be Mine?!

Minwoo's POV

I waited for Chaerin infront of the school gates. She's usually here by now. ... I'm starting to get worried :<

I glanced at my watch and continued looking around. I saw a short haired girl and boy shorter than her not too far from where I'm standing. I squinted my eyes...   It's Chaerin! :D

I ran up to her and her brother. "Mornin'~" I smiled. She had her head down and was muttering a lot of words. I looked at her brother and he sighed. He turned to his left and walked to his friends.

"What's wrong Chaerin?" I worriedly asked. She didn't respond. I tilted my head to my left and kept repeating her name.

"Chaerin~ Chaerin~ Chaeriiiiiiiiiin~~~~" I hummed. She got surprised as she saw my face below her.

"Oh, morning, Minwoo." She said. I smiled and walked with her. 

"What's the matter, Chaerin? My Caerin-will-beat-up-someone-with-her-words senses are tingling~" I chuckled as I put my fingers on my forehead.

"I will beat up someone with my words later." She said and stormed off to her classroom.

Awww. I shall find out who this person is and make him or her... well, probably him pay!

...

It's too bad Chaerin and I aren't in the same class until later :<

But, at least, I get to be with the Twins! :DD

"Minwoo-yaaaaaaaaaah~!" I turned around and saw the twins coming towards me. "Hi hyungs~" I smiled.

"Guess what?!" Youngmin excitedly asked. "What?" I titlted my head. "We know who Chaerin's mad at!" Kwangmin smugly grinned. "WHO?!" I asked.

"You have to come with us!" Youngmin said. I nodded and followed them.

They led me to the garden and told me to keep quiet. We hid behind the bushes and shrubs. I squinted my eyes and saw Teen Top.

No wonder she's so grumpy. :/

"Give up on the bet, yet?" The tall guy with the muscles said. What was his name again.. Cop?

"NO FREAKING WAY. She's very.. interesting." L.Joe smirked. Is he talking about Chaerin?! :O

"Come on hyung! Just give up already! There's no way you could make her like you!" The one with the red hair said. He acts all cutely. Everybody know I'm the master of aegyo! >:3

"Tch, I already made her blush." He stuck his tongue out. Wait, HE WHAT?!

So... all of this was a bet?! Ooh~ Someone's gonna be scarred for life >:)

I looked back at the twins. "Hey hyung, wait 'till.. Hyung?" They ditched me!

I turned to spy on Teen Top again but, they weren't there. Hmm.. time to get to class, then.

I stood up and saw Teen Top behind me. O_O

"Well, well, well. What do we have here?" The tall one smirked. Gah! Will run in.. 5.4.3... NOW!

I started running and they chased after me. Wah! Must run to Chaerin!

"CHAERIN!!!" I yelled as I stopped in front of her classroom.

Everyone looked at me. "Yeah?" She stood up. I looked back and Teen Top was almost there.

"TEEN TOP MADE A BET AND YOUR THE VICTIM!" I quickly screamed and ran behind her.

Teen Top came running in and stopped infront of the door. "We're doomed." The one with the big lips said.

"Heck, yeah, you're doomed." Chaerin murmured.

"Hey angel~ Does your mom still think you like me?" l.Joe smirked as he entered and put an armaround Chaerin. YAH! TAKE YOUR HANDS OFF HER!! WAIT.  ANGEL. MOM. LIKE. HIM? ASDFGHJKL!!

"GET YOUR FREAKING ARM OFF MY SHOULDER IF YOU DON'T WANT IT BROKEN." She yelled at him. Haha :P for you.

L.Joe carefully took his arms off her.

"JUST STAY AWAY FROM ME, WILL YOU? YOU HAVE DONE NOTHING BUT CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR ME. AND, DUDE, WHAT THE HECK, A BET? A STUPID FREAKING BET?! YOU STUPID FOOLS ARE SO ANNOYING. YOU ARE ALL FREAKS!" She yelled.

Ouch. That hurt. Even for me. I put my hand over her shoulder and whispered, "calm down."

Her shoulders deflated and glared at them once more. "What are you looking at?! If I every find out anything about what you guys are doing, you will seriously get it. Now, get to your classrooms!" She threatened them.

They looked at each other and ran as fast as they could.

"Chaerin, don't you think you went to far?" I asked her. She gulped. ".......I think. ....Gah! I will have to say sorry to them later." She whined.  "It's alright. They deserved most of what you said. Especially that L.Joe." I pouted.

She chuckled. "Well, I better go to my classroom. See you later~" I smiled and went to my classroom.

"Hey, Minwoo~" the twins greeted me. I smiled at them and sat down in between them. "This is your fault." I told the bothof them.

 

L.Joe's POV

Stupid Minwoo! This is his fault! Now, my chances of winning are low!

"Man, that was some argument." CAP said. "I know. But, at least our chanced of winning sky rocketed!" Ricky smiled.

I have to put in extra effort now. "Great. Now I have to apologize." I groaned.

Tch, who does Minwoo think he is? He acts all cute and innocent! I bet he's also player!

This will be tough...

I can do this. I'm Lee Byunghun!

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heeey~ :DD

Thanks so much to my first 19 subscribers!

- muzicluver16, sodonii_chan, KpopHwaiting, unicorndoexist, ViViCandyLand, azeenbuttercup, luvyousoo_13, bigbangvip, xxkemiraxx, FaithLoveHope, entertaemint, byungseob, AphoticAngel, yaymaki, xD_ImReliopS_xD, inspirit_shawol, iceprincess_ljjang, justareader and bainishi <3

Thanks for the comments, too~ ;D

Some replies:

@bigbangvip: Yes, it's his first rejection! xD

@hanhernz: I adore Nicole, too~ She's so fierce and at the same time adorkable! :DD

 

Thanks so much you guys! :DD

 

SUBSCRIBE AND COMMENT IF YOU HAVEN'T, YET~