2.

Eternity love.

A curved smile appeared on Luhan's face when he was reminded of the good memories they shared together when they were young.

" Yoona, how are you now- " His eyes were still glued to the night sky, " Heaven must be a good place to live, huh? " 

His eyes looked heavy. Grief, sorrow, misery and despair were once the feelings he felt at the same time when the doctors declared her death, it was indeed unbearable but those feelings emerges from time to time. Those feelings couldn't be avoided that easily. 

" I just wished you would've live longer...and I should've stayed by your side for the last few minutes of your life. " He whsipered, hoping she could heard him. Those words had been running through his mind for so many years, it contains a special place in his heart and has never been moved. 

A transparent figure stood by Luhan's side but he doesn't realise it. Her eyes were somewhat sad while she stared at the boy next to her. She tried to reach out her hand to hold his shoulder but it was useless, her hand just went through his shoulder instead, not being able to touch anything. 

" Luhan- " The girl called out for him, " I heard you, and its not the first time. I've always been by your side, its just that you didn't know. " The girl forced a weak smile.

She couldn't keep her mind from going back to the past.

The past which was exactly thriteen years ago. 

It was 2000 back then, and it was winter. 

A girl was lying down on the bed in room 204. She had needles and small tubes poking through her fair skin, having liquids flowing through the packet hanging on the brewer next to her into her body. Her face was pale, her lips were dry and her eyes seemed empty.

She was waiting for this moment ever since she heard her doctor's remark on her condition. 

" Yoona, you should prepare for what is going to happen soon. Im afraid you dont have much time left. "

" S-Seongsaengnim, what do y-you mean by that- " Yoona asked in frighful tone. She couldn't believe the doctor's words. The minute she was smiling and the next minute, all she could felt was undescribable fear and horror. I-Im going to dieShe thought.

" As hard as it is to believe, your condition isn't getting any better but its worsen day by day. The number of white blood cells in your body kept reducing and there's nothing we could do to improve it. We're trying our best to make you live for a few more weeks, that's the least we could last do for you. Im truly sorry Yoona. " 

Those were her doctor's last words before he left the room. She remembered herself sobbing hard like a crybaby, alone in the room. That the fact she couldn't live anymore, the fact that she would leave this world forever and never return was unacceptable to her.

She soon returned to reality and those flashbacks dissappeared. 

She had both of her eyes on the ceiling, slowly closing as the countdown of her life is coming to an end. 

" Im sorry Luhan, that I couldn't keep our promise. Where we will get out from here and celebrate Christmas together. Im truly sorry. " Tears slowly strolled down her cheeks.

" Goodbye Luhan, goodbye world. " And that moment, her eyes were closed forever. 

The girl's flashback ended when she remembered herself passing away.

" You not knowing that I've gone from this world is perhaps the best choice. I dont want to see you in tears before I go. " She said to him, but those words coming out from couldn't be heard.

The day she passed away, was exactly on Christmas.

And the girl who stood by his side, was his best friend, and was also the girl he likes a lot.

Im Yoona.

 

A/N: So chapter two is done o/ I actually listened to EXO's miracle in december so that I'd be immersed in the sad and heartbreaking feeling to make this a better chapter. Its filled with angst heol ;_____; 90% angst 10% happiness. 

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter, will update this once in a while. Thank you and byeee. <3