5.

Eternity love.

" All these years......you were by my side. And I didn't know. "

Those were the words he managed to blurt out after he finished reading Yoona's letter to him.

It was written in the letter:

Dear Luhan,

By the time you read this, I'm already gone. I know that you know what it means by gone haha. 

The promise we made, I'm sorry that I couldn't keep it. I knew you'd hate me for the rest of your life when you found out that I've disappeared from your sight.

I don't blame you but I wished we could still keep that promise, our promise. To celebrate Christmas together.

Believe it or not, Im dead now. And I could say that, I wrote this letter when Im in heaven.

Yes, it seems like Im trying to fool you about being paranormal but yeah, it's true. A dead person is writing you a letter. You're shocked, right? 

All I want to tell you is, eventhough Im not here anymore, Im still by your side. You won't notice, but I've always been following you around, my soul wandering everywhere you went, whatever you did. 

I couldn't let go of you, Luhan. I loved you in the past, and I still do. All those memories we created when we were sick in the hospital, were the ones I cherished the most.

Because it was with you. You made me feel secured. A short-haired-Rapunzel feeling protected by a knight in shining armour.

And I'm really grateful of you for that.

The only thing I regret is that I couldn't be with you. We could've shared ice creams, watch movies, go on a date like any other couples, but my time was up.

And...I could've said I love you to you, face to face.

Seeing you being sad on every Christmas, really hurts my heart. So please, try to be happy, nae?

I'm truly sorry Luhan ah- I hope you'll understand, that I couldn't do anything but to let go of my life. And I know it was unfair for you, I'm really really sorry.

I'll always be your guardian angel who looks after you, and that's something that no one could ever change, neither does my love for you.

From,

The yoong who always missed and loved you.

 

" Pabo yah. Why do you keep saying sorry- " Luhan wiped his tears. " It wasn't your fault you had to go, so why would I hate you. "

" I'll never hate you. " 

He turned to his side, reaching out his hand in the cold air.

" You're here right, yoong? " He tried to smile. 

Yoona, who was next to him had tears in her eyes, and it rolled down her cheeks, slowly dripping into the soft snow on the ground.

" Im here, Luhan. " She reacher out her hand too.

He then felt a slight touch on his finger, and he knew that Yoona was really there with him.

" Thank you for being by my side. Thank you for loving me. " 

" I love you, yoong. " 

" I love you too, Luhan ah. " 

They said I love you without seeing each others faces, but it was a love nothing could ever replace.

And after knowing the girl he loved for eternity was with him, happiness started to grew inside of him and he smiled more often.

The sad and gloomy Luhan was never found in him.