3.

Eternity love.

The next day, Luhan woke up with a headache as if he had a major hangover from last night. 

He seemed dazed for awhile but then was reminded of what happened yesterday when he saw a few bottles of wine next to his bed.

" I should stop drinking so much of alcohol ugh- " He groaned while he ruffled his messy bed hair. " Yoona wouldn't like it if I do this often. "

Luhan wasn't the type of guy who would get drunk everyday or every month due to overdose of alcoholic beverages. This would only happen once or twice in a year which is either on Christmas Eve or Christmas.

And yesterday was exactly Christmas Eve. 

He did that to forget about all the sadness and depression he's going through so that all those flashbacks wouldn't remind him of Yoona. As far as he knows, Yoona was only the weakness he had in him.

He got up from bed and went to bathroom to wash up. And afterthat, he did his daily routine which was cleaning up his bed and he got rid of the bottles of wine on the table.

He then later checked his phone to see if he received any texts but all he could find was a bunch of Merry Christmas texts. However, one of the texts caught his attention.

Merry Christmas Luhan ah. Do you still remember me?

I hope you do, because I do. Regardless of the years I've left you.

Mianhae, for leaving you alone on Christmas Day.

But you should know, that I've loved and missed you everyday even when Im not there with you.

Stay safe and happy, lulu.

It was a text from an unknown number. He felt curioused after reading it and dialled the number. It got through but no one was speaking. 

" Yoboseyeo? Anyone there? " He asked, but all he heard was silence. 

" That's weird. " He hung up the phone call. " It must be some kids fooling around. " 

But, it stated ' lulu ' in the text. So the sender must've known me- He thought and then something came up in his mind causing his doe-liked eyes to grow even wider. 

Lulu. Only Yoona called him by that name. She was the only person to know since she came up with that name for him, neither does his siblings or parents knew about that. Plus, he's been away from them for several years, why send a text all of a sudden? 

And it all comes down to one conclusion, that the sender was Yoona, the girl who passed away thirteen years ago.

" B-But how could this be- She's d-dead... " He was frightened with that thought in his mind. As much as he wanted to see or hear her for once, the text he received was bound to scare him. Its was beyond natural.

At that moment, he received a call. He picked up his phone and saw the word " Seoul Hospital ".

Why would the hospital call me? He thought weirdly.