4.

Eternity love.

Luhan picked up the call, regardless of how odd he felt about this call.

" Yoboseyeo? "

" Luhan-sshi? " A girl's voice spoke.

" Nae, is there anything? " His voice trembled a little, not knowing what's going to happen later.

" Thank God you've finally answer this call. Im the nurse from Seoul Hospital, Miss Jung. Remember? "

" A-Ahh its you Miss Jung. " For a minute there, he thought his heart stopped beating for awhile.

" Nae, the hospital has some of your friend, Yoona's belongings. Since she was left here and we couldn't find her parents, we decided to just keep them. But there's this letter saying it was for you. So, could you drop by and get it? I think it's from Yoona-sshi. " 

" Ah, okay. I'll come over. " And the he ended the phone call.

A letter from yoong? How could this be possible- He scartched the back of his head.

He quickly got dressed up in his warm clothes and wore his thick winter coat before heading out into the snow.

Luhan drove pass Cheongdam-dong, Samcheong-dong and then finally, reached Myeongdong where the hospital was located at.

He parked his car, and then stood infront of the hospital's main entrance.

" Its been so long since I last came here. "

He stared at the playground covered with snow and could see the little Luhan and little Yoona playing around happily back then. 

A smile appeared on his face unknowingly when he thought of those sweet memories they've created together.

He went inside the hospital and the nurse who took care of him for the past three years he could remember, Miss Jung appeared at his sight.

Luhan went over to the counter and greeted her with a bow, " Annyeonghaseyo, Miss Jung. "

" Yah, kiddo. You don't have to do that, I may be an old ahjumma now but still, drop the formalities. " Miss Jung turned to her right side and carried a box in her arms.

" This is Yoona's belongings. Everything in the box, including the letter, it's all inside. " She handed the box over to him. 

" Nae, thanks Miss Jung. " He smiled.

He went out from the hospital and sat down on a bench. He opened the box, and could see all the stuff she used to have by her side were all in it.

" I can't believe she actually had all these things with her... " Luhan said while going through all the things in the box.

An old and damaged teddy bear. 

It used to be Yoona's favourite teddy bear. She always has it next to her on her bed and hugs it whenever she goes to sleep. It was a huggable bear whenever she's afraid of the lightning outside the window. A smiling bear who she always talk and share secrets with. But now, one of its black beady eyes came off. Its brown fur was covered with dust and it feels coarse, and one of its little arm got ripped a little from being pulled on too much, causing its stuffing to poke out. 

The culprit who made the teddy bear this way was Luhan himself. Back then they got into an arguement and he accidentally ripped off the arms a bit. Yoona felt sad and angry, causing him to be ignored for a week. " Sorry yoong. " He whispered, still feeling a slight guilty in him.

Next, was a dusty storybook. It was Rapunzel. 

Yoona thought that she was exactly like Rapunzel, being trapped in a building she doesn't want to live in, only it wasn't a tall tower. It resembles her so much that she likes the story a lot and hopes that the ending in the story would happen to her one day. 

Little Luhan used to by calling her short-haired-Rapunzel since her hair wasn't as long as Rapunzel's, causing him to get whacked everytime he teases her.

The other things were tiny stuffs like her old hairclips, ribbons, drawings and notebooks. And at last, he found the letter at the bottom of the box.

He took a deep breathe, and then opened the letter gently, without tearing anything on it.

Dear Luhan,

They were the first two words he saw. He held his chest tightly, and tried to calm down from all the nervous inside of him.

He continued reading the letter, word by word with heart.

And after he finished reading the letter, his eyes were slightly wet and swollen. 

Tears couldn't hold in anymore and it slowly strolled down his cheeks.

" Y-Yoona...I didn't know that- you were by my side. " Luhan closed his eyes.

" That you were by my side all this while... " He managed to say those words out.

 

A/N: Okay, people's been asking me to make this fanfic to end with a happy ending. I could say it'll be 80% angst which is a sad ending, and only 20% a happy ending. Im sorry my fellow readers but this is an angst fanfic, if it's happy, I would've stayed positive right from the start heol ;_____; 

Im truly sorry ugh. I'll make it up to you with another short fanfic after I've finished this :) So please, bare with me :/ Im trying my best here. One thing for sure, is that you'll love the ending. Its like half half happy and sad hehe.

Thank you and byeee. And again, Im sorry :(