1.

Eternity love.

Time flies, and without realising, it was already the last month of the year.

Winter came in earlier this year in Seoul. Flakes of soft white snow landed on the ice cold window pane. Luhan's doe-like eyes stared into the bright night sky, captivating stars were all he could see in his sight, like a dark beauty wearing diamonds all over. The shiny moon beamed down onto the snowy meadow below. Trees were frosted with snowflakes and the ground was carpeted with a thick layer of soft white, shimmering like glitter under the stars that shone brightly in the night sky. 

It was indeed a beautiful moment, but something else was in his mind. His face didn't looked happy, but rather sad. A silent pain could be found in his eyes as he looked at the night sky. It was a Christmas Eve everyone anticipates, but not for Luhan. Every year, the day after Christmas Eve, is a day he wished that it would never come.

As the cold wind ran between his fingers on the window pane, memories came back as if they were jigsaw puzzles, being put together to form a picture. Inside the picture, it was a young boy and a young girl.

 

Flashback, back in 2000.

A young boy was sitting on a swing, with a smile on his face. He tried stretching his legs to reach the snowy ground, but unfortunately his height was too short and all he could do was to let his tiny legs sway in the cold wind. He noticed a girl skipping out from the building and yelled for her. 

" Im here yoong- " He shouted while waving, and gestured her to come over. 

The girl ran towards the swings and slightly whacked the boy's head. " Yah, I told you my name is Yoona. Repeat after me, yoo-na. " She rolled her eyes.

" But I prefer calling you yoong, yoong. " The boy frowned.

" Yah luhan, its just a name. Don't make a fuss about it arasso. If not- I wont be friends with you anymore. " Yoona stuck out her tongue.

" Yah, that isn't fair. You're such a baby yoona. " 

" We're only ten pabo. We're supposed to be babies. " She responded and poked his shoulders, " You sure songsaengnim wouldn't catch us out here? He'd blew up like a volcano if he finds us out here in the snow. " 

" It's not like what we're doing is terribly wrong. Besides, its just snow, it doesn't harm us. " 

" I guess he won't mind- luhan look! snowflakes- " She reached out her small hands and tried to grab the snowflakes that were falling from the sky.

" Yah, pabo. You cant hold them, it melts. Appa said so. " 

" I didn't know okay- Its not like I have an appa or umma to tell me... " The smile on her face dissappeared. He knew he crossed the line about mentioning his parents and lowerd his head.

" Mianhae yoong, I didn't mean to- " 

" Aniya, gwaenchanna. Being an orphan isn't that bad, I just wished that I could get out from this hospital and look for my parents. And celebrate Christmas with them...just like the other kids. " She forced a smile and said.

Luhan looked at the girl, feeling guilty inside him. At that moment, he was determined and said to her, " We'll recover one day yoong, get out from here and celebrate Christmas together. So never give up yoona, arasso? Promise? " 

" Nae, I promise. " She nodded. She wasn't convinced that she'll recover from leukemia but she nodded anyways.

I'll protect you till the end, yoong. He whispered. 

Suddenly, a nurse came out and yelled, " Yah, you kids shouldn't be out here! Hurry up and come in, palli- " She had both of them under her arms when they went inside the hospital. " Both of you are in trouble. Just wait until songsaengnim comes back- " She kept on nagging them and both of them exchanged glances and giggled.

" Thanks luhan, for bringing me out to see the snow. It was my first time to see such pretty and white snow. " 

" Your welcome yoong. We'll do it again next year- " He smiled.

But he didn't know, that it was the last time he could see her. The last time he could see her smile.

 

 

A/N: I nearly cried when I thought of the story plot while writting this T-T Im truly sorry if its bad. I srsly in writing angst heol :c Hope you guys enjoyed reading it though, I'll try my best in the next chapter! Saranghae jusseyo ; u ;