Days Apart...

Hatred & Love

I blankly stared into the air. I heard the door creak open and felt Siwon's presence.

"Yoona.....are you okay?" I heard him whisper. I didn't respond to him.

"Yoona....." He repeated. I turned around and stared at him glumly.

"Whut." I hissed, and saw him flinch.

"Yoona, why are you so mean to me? I understand that.....Yuri left you and has been gone for, like, a week now, but...I don't get what that has to do anything with our relationship." He said, and I saw the pain in his face. However, my face remained expressionless.

I raised a brow. "Don't you remember that I'm still mad at you?"

He raised a brow too. "You were mad at me for cheating you with Yuri.....but that was long time ago, and Yuri's gone anyways."

Tears welled up in my eyes and I frowned. I abruptly stood up from my chair and pounded my tight fist on the table as hard as I can. The empty classroom echoed.

"Siwon, just get the away from me. Stop annoying me; stop ing reminding me of Yuri. Why are you so CLUELESS? Why do you ALWAYS do stuff that I absolutely HATE?!?"

I glared at Siwon through my tears. He sighed and shook his head, giving up on me. He tightly smiled and whispered an apology.

"Leave." I commanded. He nodded slightly and did what he was told. After a few minutes of silence, I sat back in my seat.

I sighed and put my head on the desk. I tried not to think of anything. I didn't want to cry.

Yuri's POV

I smirked at the piece of in front of me.

"Are you kidding? Uniforms?" I glared at the ugly dark navy school uniforms.

"Yes, honey, these are required..." The old lady, Linda or whatever nervously answered.

"Stop calling me honey. Just leave that piece of ugly on my bed. I'll be downstairs in a moment." I said, dismissing Linda. I turned back around and examined my new desk with a computer on top of it.

"O-okay." Linda hurried out of the room.

Then I heard someone come inside. I sharply turned around and glared at Hara.

"What the are you doing in my room, ?" I glared.

"Sorry, I just wanted to see if you were okay with everything." Hara quickly said and darted off.

"Hey!" I yelled at her, and she darted back in front of my room door.

"Yes, can I help you with anything, unnie?" Hara gulped.

I smirked. "Don't call me unnie. I'm not your sister."

"Ok-kay."

"And go throw this crap out." I pointed at the uniforms.

"B-but, they're required for school!"

"Does it look like I care? If I cared, why would I have asked you in the first place to throw them out? Just do as I say." I said coldly.

"A-alright." Hara fidgeted with her fingers and didn't move.

"What are you doing? I just told you to throw them out, why aren't you moving? Hurry up, what are you, slow in the brains?" I snapped.

I stood up from my chair and stomped towards her just to scare her. She widened her eyes and scrambled to her knees, begging.

"Please don't hit me! I'll throw them out, I'm sorry for not moving!" She was near tears.

"Stop crying and get these in the trash." I threw the uniforms in her face and literally kicked her out of the room and slammed the door. I sighed and lied flat on my new bed. I examined my new room- clean and white walls, fancy glass desk, the newest apple laptop, flexible and advanced rolling chair, huge queen bed, beige sheets, and light pink ceiling... I sighed and covered my eyes. I wanted to forget about all of this and remember my happiness.

I thought of the day when my mom was arrested and taken to jail. I was happy that day, right? I was laughing. I was smiling like an idiot. I was happy that day.

But that memory didn't make me any happier. It just made my heart drop.

Then those memories led to other memories. I lifted my hand up and stared at my scratched knuckles. There were dried scabs on my hand. My eyes filled with tears.

I remembered the day when I was hiding behind a trash can...I remembered the day I cried of sorrow. I remembered the day that I hated the fact that everyone loved Yoona and not me. I remembered the day she.......called me sister.

I groaned and buried my face in my white pillow. My throat burned and I couldn't breathe anymore. I coughed on my own tears.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: sorry for short chapter and lack of updates.....:/ but please comment and subscribe<3 I'll update soon again!