Cry

Hatred & Love

I sighed and picked up my heavy, torn up bag. I stared at the bag for a moment and tears returned to my eyes. Looking at the bag, it reminded of the time coming into this orphanage.......How much I hated it here....How much I wanted to leave...How much I wanted to go back to my mom and sister...

But I knew I couldn't go back to them, now or even back then. I couldn't go back to them because I didn't want to show my weak side, my sensitive side. If I showed that side to them, it would be revealed that I cared for Mom and Yoona.

I sighed once more and got up from my neatly organized bed. The balcony curtains were open and the sun was shining brightly into the room; it was a perfect day today....A bright and happy day. It seemed like everyone should be happy.......but me.

I slowly walked out of the room, taking a look at every single beautiful detail of the room. So many memories....so many years of living here.

When I was out, almost everyone in the orphanage was crowding the halls. A few girls in the front were crying.

"Are you really leaving?!?" A girl that I barely even knew named Jenny teared up. She was one of my followers, who always followed me everywhere and who looked up to me for everything.

I slightly smiled at her and patted her on the arm.

"Thanks for caring but yes, I'mr really leaving." I said and walked past her.

"Oh my gosh, she finally talked to me! She touched me! She smiled at me!" I heard Jenny whisper to her friends. I would giggle at her silliness but I wasn't in the mood.

Everyone was staring at me and I had to squeeze myself out of the hallway. When I was finally out the exit door and out to the sunny day, Bibiana and Yoona and Siwon and my new family were waiting for me.

My new family were standing far away next to their newest BMW car.

I turned to Bibiana and she spoke softly to me.

"Yuri, I hope you all the best." She said, wiping her tears with a facial tissue.

"...Th-thank you." I quietly said; I felt awkward talking to her after the crying session from three days before..

"Yuri," I jumped at the voice of Yoona. "I-I hope you have a good time..." She stuttered.

I widened my eyes at Yoona, not knowing how to respond. Instead of replying back to her, I just barely smiled and turned to leave..until Siwon grabbed me on the arm. Electricity shot through me in my body but I ignored it.

"Yuri, I'll miss you." He smiled warmly. "Don't ever forget me because I'll visit you soon."

I sort of glared at him but nodded and strutted to my new family. I knew I should'nt strut but I wanted to show Yoona and Siwon that I would be doing so much better without them.... My stupid pride.

 

Finally, I arrived to my new family and I awkwardly greeted them.

"Ahnyeonghasaeyo." I said, slightly lowering my head.

I looked at their faces and they looked a bit hesitant.

"H-hi." They nervously laughed. "Shall we start going?" The old man asked.

I nodded and he opened the backseat door for me. I smiled at him and slid into the car.

Inside the car, I noticed another girl. She looked a bit younger than me.

"Who are you?" I asked nastily.

"O-oh, that's your new sister!" The lady hurried to explain. I nodded once and looked out the window. My eyes quickly filled with tears again when I saw Yoona cry into Bibiana's shoulder.

She's crying for me....Just like she cried for me yesterday....

I took a deep, shaky breath and tried to hold back my tears. The lady noticed and turned to look at me from the front seat.

"Are you okay? Moving is hard, right?" She politely chuckled. I didn't respond and continued staring and Yoona.

Then my first tear fell. I was quick to wipe it and look away from the window. From the corner of my eye, I could see the girl in the car staring at me.

I glared at her and said, "What are you looking at."

She flinched and cleared .

"S-sorry....I was just.....nothing." She looked away. "By the way, my name is Goo Hara. And your name is Yuri unnie?"

"Shut up, I don't care." I snapped.

"Honey, leave her alone." The man said to Hara. I saw Hara sadly nod. But I didn't care.

Author's POV

Hara instantly became afraid of her new elder sister when Yuri replied with a nasty expression. Yuri didn't care, she just went back to staring out the window and tear up.

Yuri felt like there was too many things in her heart that was BEGGING to be let out. She wanted to cry her heart out and die alone. But before she dies, she wanted to hug Yoona. She wanted to reunite with her sister and cry with her, apologizing to her for all she did. She actually has been wanting to do that ever since the day Yuri ran after Yoona.

After that rainy and gloomy day, Yuri felt nervous and dreadful to see Yoona the next day in class, thinking that Yoona had seen Yuri run away. But when they actually met that next day, Yoona just looked at Yuri with the usual frightened look she always gave. Yuri was relieved that Yoona was acting normally and that there was a great chance that she didn't see Yuri chasing her.

But now, in the car, Yuri desperately wished that Yoona saw her. Yuri regretted running away... Even if it would've been super awkward the next day, she still wanted to get it over with and have a lovey dovey crying section with her sister before leaving her and Bibiana and the whole orphanage and never see them ever again...

On Yoona's side, she was....well she was crying her heart out. She couldn't control herself.

"Yuriiiiiii........Yuriiiiiii........." Yoona desperately got on her knees and cried out sobbing.

"Yoona, get up. It's fine, honey." Bibiana pulled Yoona up but she quickly fell to her knees again.

"YURIIII, DON'T LEAVE ME..." She continued. "YURI, PLEASE COME BACKKK!!!! MY SISTER, MY LOVE, YURIIII!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yoona was aware that everyone was gathering and watching her bawl, but Yoona couldn't care at the moment. She wanted Yuri to turn back and look out the window and cry with her..... She wanted her sister to run out of that stupid black car and run into Yoona's open arms. But of course that didn't happen.

Eventually, the black, shining car drove fast out of the gates, and Yoona began to sob on Bibiana's shoulder.

"Yu-Yu-Yu-Yu-"

"Calm down, baby..." Bibiana comforted Yoona.

"Yu-Yuri is gone now and-and I can't see her anymore and-and-and she's my sister b-but now we're not sisters anymore b-b-b-because she got a new family and they drove off and sh-she seemed happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Yoona babbled on.

"Yoona....." Siwon, too, was crying and sniffling. He put a hand on Yoona's shoulder to comfort her but she didn't feel comforted.

"Five days ago....Bibiana, do you know what happened five days ago?" She sobbed. "I was running i-in the rain and Yu-Yu-Yuri ran after me, chasing me! And Siwon said that she was crying!!! She cried for me, Bi-Bibiana!"

Bibiana sniffled and smiled.

"Really? She cried for you?" She asked shocked. "Yoona! That could only mean one thing... She loves you, Yoona...She cares for you."

Yoona finally calmed down but began to argue.

"No she doesn't! If she really did care about me, she would come back for me...She wouldn't leave me......She would at least say goodbye to me and then leave. But she just ignored me... Is that what she does when she cares for somebody?"

Goo Hara's POV

I quickly stole a glance at Yuri unnie. I quietly gasped and widened my eyes in shock when I saw her glaring at me. I stared at my pink heels to avoid eye contact.

"Hey."

I jumped and stole another glance at Yuri unnie.

"Yes?" I managed to squeak.

"How old are you?" She asked rather harshly.

"M-me?" I asked, frightened. "I'm fifteen years old..."

"Oh. I'm seventeen. So we're both in high school, huh?" She sighed and looked away. "Pretend you don't know me at school." She coldly said.

My heart dropped right as she said that, and I bit my bottom lip.

"O-okay..." I silently sighed.

I actually was very excited to have an elder sister.....And the first thing that I wanted to do when I got an elder sister was to brag her to EVERYONE I know...But I guess I can't do that anymore...:/