Bitterness Enters...PART 2

Hatred & Love

"AHHHHHHHHH! AHHHHNG ANGANGANG!!!!"

"It's okay, Yoona! It's okay, don't cry..." Sunny comforted me.

I just couldn't stop crying. It felt like I was the only person in the world this sad and that the choice of choosing between my mom and a new family is the hardest decision anyone could ever have...Who do I let down? My mom? Myself? -SIGH-

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

"Yoona? Are you in here?" Ugh. I groaned in my head as I heard the familiar voice.

I heard Sunny sigh too...in anger. "GET THE **** AWAY, ***HOLE!!!" Sunny shrieked at the door.

"I'm sorry, Yoona! I'm so sorry!" Siwon ignored Sunny. "Please forgive me!"

I stopped crying and stayed quiet, wishing he would go away because it was the WORST timing EVER.

"Yoona hates you, now are you satisfied? Was that what you wanted to hear?" Sunny yelled. Then suddenly, Siwon barged in to the room. "OMG WHAT ARE YOU DOING? GET THE HELL OUT!" Sunny stood up and hit him with her pillow as hard as she can.

"OW! WAIT! WAIT!" Siwon pleaded. I sighed and signaled Sunny to stop.

"Let's hear what he has to say." I gave him a chance to explain.

"I've always liked you, Yoona. You are truly my first love! My one and ONLY love!" Siwon began.

"And your second love is Yuri." Sunny squeaked. I threw a pillow at her to shut her up.

"No, Yuri is NOT my second love, she isn't!!!" SIwon continued. "You are my ONLY love!"

"Stop with the praising. Just tell me why you and Yuri are together now." I said coldly.

"No! I'm not in any relationship with her...It's just that Yuri, she...she called me two nights ago and asked me to pick her up because she's too drunk to drive. So I went to the club she was at and carried her all the way to my car. Then she suddenly said...she said...she said out of blue..."

"What did she say?" Sunny eagerly asked.

"She said that she...loves me..." His voice drifted off.

"So what?" I said, showing no expression on my face or my voice.

Siwon was taken aback but I didn't care. I was too hurt.

"Well...so anyways, I just laughed and brushed it off because I thoguht she was just saying that because she was too drunk but yesterday morning, she called me again and said, 'I really love you, I wasn't joking last night'! What was I supposed to say? I didn't know! I was going to tell her, I like Yoona, you already know so don't like me. But then she said, 'don't hurt me, Siwon. Don't reject me because I'm gonna be so sad when I'm already sad about my dark life'....I just couldn't help the guilt...so I let her do anything she wants with me for a month..." He finished.

My eyes filled with tears and I smirked. "Okay...So you think I won't be hurt?" I glared at him and he flinched.

"N-no...No I knew you would be hurt...I guess...But at that second, I couldn't think of anything because I was blurred with guilt. I-I'm sorry...Really..." He stared at the floor and tears filled his eyes.

But I had no sympathy for him because I am sad too. I am even more sad than Yuri! And Siwon didn't even take that to his consider! How...how......UGH!

"I DON'T CARE! JUST LEAVE! GET OUT OF MY FREAKING LIFE, YOU BASTARD!" I cried. I dug my face in my wet pillow again. I heard Sunny dragging him out of the room.

The room became quiet again. Sunny quietly came to sit on the edge of my bed.

"Siwon is so annoying, right?" Sunny said. "Anyways...what is your choice? I think you should choose what is good for you instead of what is good for others...right?"

"NO! NO, SUNNY, NO, YOU JUST DON'T GET IT!" I sobbed again. I clenched my chest, my heart feeling stuffed and squished painfully.

"What do I don't get?! I get what you're going through, Yoona!" Sunny raised her voice.

"NO! NO you DON'T!" I grunted, desperately wanting the stuffy painful feeling in my heart to go away. "You never had a family! You never had a mom! You have ALWAYS lived in an orphanage! You never had a person who acts as your mom or who HAS the role of a mom! You don't understand the love from a parent, Sunny."

"What is the difference between having no mom and having a broken relationship with a mom? Your mom didn't do anything for you but let you live in a broken down apartment room. She never even took care of you, just went out and never had a nice conversation with you! You and I are the SAME Yoona!"

"NO!" I shrieked from the top of my lungs. "No!!!!!! My mom showed me love! She showed me love! She cried for me! She cried so much for me and my sister!" I gasped...

"Your...sister?" Sunny asked in a shaky voice. "Who's your sister? You had a sister?"

"N-no..." I stopped crying because I was too shocked.

"Don't tell me.....Is your sister......................................Yuri Kwon??"

"No..What makes you think that?" I quickly said.

"Well, you guys entered the orphanage together. And have the same birthday. But...it doesn't make sense...You guys have different last names, how is it possible?"

"It's NOT possible. I'm my mom's daughter. I only have a mom. She's her dad's daughter. She only loves her dad." I coldly replied.

I heard Sunny gasp and leave the room. The room became deadly quiet and I held my breath.

"My choice?..." I whispered. "I want to...live with my mom."