Chapter 7: Discussion

The Story Of Two Girls♡

Place: Class 6A

Time: 11:55p.m.

 

"Class, your assignment for today is to do an essay about Party. I want all of you to write about the parties that you have been in, types of parties, erm.... add some more of your own opinion about the advantage and disadvantage of parties. Pass it up on Wednesday morning. Alvin, help me to collect it." says Teacher Helen who teaches English.

"Owwww.....".the students in the class moans. They dislike assignments especially essays as it takes a lot of time to write and they want to spend the time to do other things.

"No complaining." Teacher Helen says then looks at her watch."Oh... it's time for your lunch break already. Okay class, see you tomorrow." Teacher Helen then packs her things on the table and leaves the room.

The students also stands up and prepares to go to the cafeteria to have their lunch but suddenly Alvin, the class monitor shouts:" Stop!!! All of you please stay back for a while. There's something I need to discuss with all of you." He walks to the front of the class and faces his classmates. "Erm... I was thinking, since our essay topic is about party, why don't we do a party to welcome Pie's arrival here as our new classmate??" asks Alvin.

Everyone starts chating and discussing. "It is okay for all of you? Do you agree?" aks Alvin again. One of them lifts up their hand. Alvin nods and asks:"Yes?"  "When is the party and where are we going to have it?"the student asks. "Oh, i haven;t think about that. Hmmm.... How about tonight? Let's have party tonight and do our essay tomorrow afternoon after school. But I'm not sure where can we have the party...."Alvin replies.

"Let's go to Kim's house! Her house got a big garden and there will be ample space to have party." Jane suddenly suggests. "Is it okay with you, Kim?"asks Alvin. Kim hesitates for a moment but then agrees to it.

"Where's Kim's house? I've never been there before," someome asks.

"I'll write out my adress on the board, but if you still can't find my house, give me a call, I'll go and lead the way."

Kim says as she stands up and walks towards the blackboard and start writing her adress and phone no. " 24B, Reggae Residence. Romance Road. H.p no:1234567890." Then Kim goes back to her seat.

"So, is there any other problem? All of you can come right??" Alvin asks. There's no one who lifts up their hands and say that they can't go so Alvin just assumes that everyone is able go.

"Ok, now what we need to worry is food, tables and chairs, music, and games. I personally suggest that we have a bbq party. How is it?" Alvin asks.

"Good idea!!!"Boy says in a loud voice. Everyone nods and agrees to Alvin's idea.

"Thank you for accepting my idea. Any suggestion on food?."......

The discussions continues on and everyone have their own responsibities in contributing to the party. Some are in charge of food and drinks, some are to bring tools for the bbq and some are in charge to bring things like tables, chairs, mat, music accessories and others thing as well. Kim is smiling ftom ear to ear. She don't why she's so happy about having a party at her house..(well, of course we know that Kim is happy that Pie is going to her house tonight)

 

Place: Kim's House

Time: 2p.m.

"Bro, I'm home." Kim has close the door behind her as she enters her house. She finds that Jim is in the living room, watching tv. Kim walks towards Jim and sits down on the sofa. "Bro, tonight my friends are going to have their party here in my house." Kim says to her brother.

"What party? Why out of a sudden?"Jim asks.

"There's someone new in our class so we thought of doing a bbq party to welcome her." Kim replies.

"Her? A girl huh? What's her name?" Jim asks.

"Pie..., Do you want to join us?" Kim asks her brother.

"Hmmm,,, Actually, I don't want to join you.. but, this girl, Pie, is she pretty?" Jim asks as he looks at Kim curiously.

Kim smiles and answer:"She's really pretty. Why don't you join us to see how beautiful she is?

"Well, since you say that, okay, I'm joining. But if what you say isn't true, I'll stranggle you."Jim jokes.

"You're welcome to do that~" Kim replies in a playful manner.

"The party will start at  7 p.m. so be ready by then, k? Right, I'm going up." Kim says as she hits her brother's thighs and goes upstairs to her bedroom.

 

Place: Pie's House

Time: 2:11p.m

"Mommy, I'm home." Pie just reach home after Jane finish showing her the way around the school.

"Pie, did everything goes well? Did you make any new friends? Is the teachers good?"asks Pie's mother.

"Woah, mommy, One question at a time~ Hmm, everything went well, except that incident. Huh... how unlucky.."Pie answers as she puts down her school bag on the sofa of her living room.

"What happen, honey?" Pie's mother asks with a worried look on her face.

"Someone bumps into me and i fell and hurt my knees."Pie answers.

"Omg, is it serious?? Let me llok at it?" Pie mother looks at Pie's knee.

"It's okay mommy. Don't worry... Ah, right! I'm going to a party tonight in my classmate's house. They are doing a welcoming party for me."Pie says

Pie's mother smiles and says:"That's so nice of them... But where's your classmate's house and is your classmate a boy or a girl?"

Pie hesitates for a while whether to tell her mom that that classmate is a tom. Pie's mother dislike someone who is a tom or a gay bcause she thinks that these people are going against the nature.

"Pie? What are you thinking of? Did you hear my questions?" Pie's mother asks as she lifts her hands and wave it in front of Pie's eye to see if Pie pays attention to what she asks.

Pie comes to her sense and replies:" Oh, yes i hear what you ask. My classmate is a girl and her house is in  Reggae's Residence. Erm... Mom, i want to bath first. We chat later on, k?" Pie doesn't wait for her mom to answer and grab her bag and quickly run upstairs as she wants to avoid any more questions from her mom.

 

 

[ Thanks for reading~XD ]