Chapter 4: First day of school

The Story Of Two Girls♡

Place: Pie's House

Time: 7:15 a.m.

Day: Monday

 

Sunday have passed in just a glimpse of an eye. Pie woke up early to prepare herself for school. She took a clean shower, combs her hair and ties a ponytail. Then she change into her new school uniform which is ironed by Maria last night. (Maria is Pie's household maid. Before Pie goes down for breakfast, she takes a glimpse of herself at the mirror and thought to herself: "Hopefully, i'll be able make friends with someone today.... I'm going to flash my sweetest smile..." Pie smiles and goes downstairs to the dining room for breakfast.

"Good morning, mommy and daddy." says Pie and she sat down to join her parents for breakfast. Pie takes a bite of the sandwich prepared by her mother. Pie's mother pass a glass of orange juice to Pie and says:"Good morning, dear... Are you ready for your first day of school?"

"Actually, I'm kind of scared, mommy. I miss my friends in my previous school and I'm worried that i am unable to get used to the new surrounding..... Nevertheless, i'm prepared to face this day..." she replies with her mouthful of sandwich.

"Don't talk when you are eating, Pie" Pie's father scolds Pie as he puts down the newspaper that he's reading and drinks his coffee.

Pie swallows her sandwich and apologises:" Sorry, dad...". She then takes a sip of her orange juice. "Don't worry Pie, everything will be alright. You just need some time to get used to it. Daddy and I are going to support you no matter what happens..." says Pie's mother to Pie.

Pie smiles and replies:" Thanks mommy, I'll do my best.... By the way daddy, are you going to accompany me to school today? Pie turns to look at her father with a hopeful expression.

"I'm sorry, Pie, I can't. I really want to go but I have an appointment with my client this morning." Pie's father looks at Pie with an apologetic face.

Pie looks away from her father with a disappointed expression on her face. She sulks and continues to finish breakfast. After she finishes her breakast, she stands up and excuse herself:" I've finished my breakfast, I better get going now or else i'm going to be late. Mommy, is Uncle Ken ready? "

"Yes, he's waiting for you outside. Come and give me a hug before you go." Pie's mother replies and she opens both her arm to hug Pie. Pie responds to hug her mother and gives her mother a kiss on the cheeks. "Muaks... Bye, mommy... Bye, daddy... See you later...." Pie says and waves to her parents before she grabs her bag and rushes to her car. (Uncle Ken is their family's chauffeur and is responsible to fetch Pie and Pie's mother. Pie's father has a chaffeur of his own whose name is Joma so as to make it easier for him to move around to meet client or for other purposes.)

" Good morning, Uncle Ken" Pie greats Uncle Ken as she gets into the car. Uncle Ken smiles and replies:"Morning, missy. Buckle up please and we are ready to go." Pie does as what she is told and they leave for school.

 

Place: Excellent High School.

Time: 7:55 a.m.

 

"So, this is my new school, huh? It looks better than what I've expected.... Erh... I need to find the administration office to report my attendance first... But, where is it??thought  Pie and she walks into the school from the front gate as she looks around.

There are student entering the school, some goes in with their friend as they joke around or asks about homework, some of them walks alone and some who are still dream-walking as they can hardly opens their eyes. It went quite well, but suddenly the school bells ring and everyone was rushing to go into their classroom. A student runs and accidentally bumps into Pie which made Pie fell down. The student runs away without apologising to Pie and rushes off to his classroom.

"Ouch, that's so painful..." says Pie as she looks at the student who runs away after bumping her and made her fall. Just then, she notice a hand which seems to be offering to help Pie to stand up. "Are you hurt?" that person says. "Hmm, this person's voice seems familiar..."thought Pie.

Pie looks up and she saw a person wearing the same uniform as she is and that person looks familiar. Pie takes a clearer look at the person's face and gasps... It's KIM!!!! But why is she wearing a skirt? She's a girl??? thought Pie  to herself. "Kim, you are a girl???????" Pie asks with her eyes wide open and a suprised look.

"Yes, I am. Are you okay? Are you injured?" Kim asks with a concern look on her face and she looks around to look if there is any injuries on Pie, Pie shook herself and come to her senses. She takes Kim's hand and stands up with Kim's help. Pie looks at her arms and legs to find that her left knee is bleeding.

"You're bleeding!!!" says Kim with a concern voice. "Let's go the treatment room to get your knee treated... Can you still walk? Kim asks Pie as she looks at PIe's injured knee.

Pie tries a few steps but it's a little hard for her to walk as it;s painful.. "Let me help you. Put your hands around my shoulders and I'll bring you there." Kim says to Pie.

Pie looks at Kim in the eye and agrees with a nod. She put her arm around Kim's shoulder and Kim helps her to the treatment room.....

 

[Hi, i'm glad that some of you like it and thank you for your support by subscribing... Do keep reading and i'll try to update somemore tomorrow. :) I'm not sure of the schooling time in Thailand so let's just assume that Pie and Kim's school start their lesson at 8 a.m.]