Chapter 4

12 Tasty Kiss

Clashed of the Queenkas

 

Author's POV:

 

The guys and Taeyeon all hanged out up on the roof, under the shades of tree being planted by the nature club few days ago. Somehow, the roof of their department has become very pretty and much more lively.

 

There are some fake grasses and benches being placed there so that the roof will be much more comfier than before, but they couldn't really hang there, since Taeyeon and her wolves were always there, its basically owned by them. Like their territory.

 

They don't really blamed them or angry, because their are the most superior people in this college. Well, the head master is the most superior ones.

 

Taeyeon slept through the entire free period, with Suho being her pillow, lending her his thigh for her to rest her head, sitting on the bench with Suho. The guys was always watching them while they play the roof volleyball. Kyungsoo and Tao didn't even bother to gets jealous about it.

 

Because Taeyeon often asked them to be her pillow too, even Kai. So they're okay with it, but not the others.

 

------

 

Firstly, they can't blame Suho because Taeyeon was the one who told him to lend his lap for her and second, they can't blame her either.

 

Lay was dazing, as usual even when they are currently in the volley ball's matched. "Heads up! Lay hyung!!" Kai calls out, but he was too late to snapped Lay from his dazed.

 

The ball hits his head hard and made Lay fall to the ground. The boys stops playing and ran to his side. Kyungsoo, Tao and Suho who was sitting on the benches about meters away look at them.

 

Lay groans, rubbing his sored head. "Lay..you're okay?" Xiumin asked helping the unicorn up to his feet.

 

He just nods his head slowly, "Yeah, that was wicked Kai. Thanks for the wake up call." he said. "Its not really a wake up call, hyung. It was an accident. Mianhae~" Kai apologised, clasping both his hand together.

 

------

 

Lay stops playing and decided to sit at the side and watched them play. "That must be hurt to be hit by a strong ball like that." Tao muttered while he keeps looking at Lay, rubbing his head. "It sure does. I would pass out if I was hit by the ball." Kyungsoo claimed and continue to read the book in his hand.

 

Tao nods his head, and took a short glance at his 'eomma' and Taeyeon noona before he landed his head back on Kyungsoo's shoulder, and read the book with him.

 

Suho took off his brown leather jacket and put in on top off Taeyeon to cover her, since she shivers a little while she sleeps and he sees her shivers.

 

Taeyeon snuggles closer to him until she wraps her arm around his waist, it made Suho blushed. Eve though he blushed, Suho crept a smile on his face since he finds their angel so cute when she sleeps. He brushed the bangs away from her face and this time Taeyeon smile in her sleep.

 

While Suho stare down on her, the rest of EXO all looked at him with various expression. He could feel the stares from them so Suho glances at all of them.

 

------

 

"Hyung~" he startled when Sehun and Kai both poke his shoulder from the back, hands under their chin and having a grin that is not their usual grin. "Uh? Whats up. You boys suprised me." He asked watching the boys staring at him.

 

Then again he startled when Baekhyun, Chen, Lay and Chanyeol was squating like how the little boy in 'Ju On' is infront of him, staring attentively. And again when Kris, Kyungsoo and Tao was on his left side while Luhan and Xiumin were on his right side also staring attentively with big wide eyes.

 

"Okay you guys are creeping me out." Suho claimed, slightly sweating by all the stares he is receiving. "You look so happy with her sleeping on your lap." Xiumin said in a tone of jealousy. "I didn't asked her to. She asked me." He answered because he swear that he feel like they will murder him right there.

 

They all stared at him again and noticed the hands wrapping around his waist which belongs to Taeyeon. That made them even pisser.

 

"Look! She even hug him! In her sleep! Thats unfair!" Baekhyun whined pointing directly at Taeyeon with the arms around Suho's waist. "I demand an explaination!" Kris snarls already standing from his current position.

 

"What to explain?!" Suho shouted when he obviously sees all his friends are getting frustrated. Then they heard Taeyeon mumbling, all of them stop arguing and look at her. "Give me that ice cream~" she mumble, it made them all smile and chuckle at her cuteness.

 

------

 

Taeyeon snapped her eyes open when the small chuckles was heard by her. "What are you boys laughing about?" she asked, suddenly they all stopped. "Nothing, something funny came out of our heads." Chanyeol lied.

 

She eyed all 12 of them before stretching herself and sat up. "Thanks for being my pillow, Suho. You are my guardian angel." she smile and brushed her fingers along his cheek before standing up and inhaling the fresh air. Suho blushed by her short and quick brushed in his cheek, noticed and jealoused by his friends who saw that.

 

"Kaja, our last class is about to start." they all nods and walked along with her. Baekhyun and Luhan whined how she treats Suho so kind and even calling him 'Angel'. "Because he is my guardian angel, pabo Bacon..Lulu."

 

Both of them pouts. "Each of you are my unique friends with your unique nicknames, hehehe." she giggles, before taking Luhan's and Lay's hand to walk with them. "See you boys after class." she waves goodbye to the youngest among them and walked away with her boys who shares same class as her.

 

------

 

Skipping 4 days after the day, Taeyeon came to college with a very bad mood. The aura around was deadly than most of the students didn't dare to walk beside her or stay close to her.

 

Her fingers drummed on the desk with her legs shaking aggresively. Kris, Luhan, Suho, Lay and Xiumin arrived saying morning to all the students but cuts it short when they felt the aura of death coming from Taeyeon. "Is it me, or did I feel the chill coming from her?" Xiumin questioned.

 

One of the boys ran towards them, "Guys, you need to calm her down. This morning, she came soaking wet from head to toe, and then a bags full of feathers was thrown to her and made her into a chicken." 

 

"At least some of the girls helped her out in changing to a new clothes, but for sure we don't know who is doing all those to her."

 

The boys look at each other before patting the boy's shoulder and walked towards Taeyeon. She glared at them, making them stop their tracks. "One more step of approaching me, I'll tear you apart. I am really not in a mood of hanging around you guys today. So give some space between you boys and me. Just for today." she said.

 

"But we want to help, Taeng." Luhan said, trying to approached her but she throw her book at him, directly hit his beautiful face. "No..Don't come nearer. Trust me, I know who is doing all this to me. Wait till I meet 'her' on lunch time. I'll teach her not to mess with me."

 

'Her?' they all thought.

 

------

 

When its time for lunch, Taeyeon ran out of the room straight to the cafe. The guys quickly followed her.

 

"Do you love torturing and playing with me until you could dump a bucket of dirty water on me this morning because you're jealous of my friendship with EXO boys?" they heard Taeyeon said to someone in the cafe.

 

When they arrived, together with the rest of their friends, they see Taeyeon talking to Tiffany, the Queenka in the college. Everybody in the cafe watched the clashed between the Queenkas. Did I mentioned that Taeyeon is actually a Queenka along with the second Queenka, Tiffany who is a fan of her boys.

 

Tiffany Hwang is a Queenka and share the same age as Taeyeon. They actually known each other since high school and ever since she knew Taeyeon is EXO's favourite girl, and the only girl they look at made her mad and jealous of Taeyeon.

 

She grows hatred around her and swore to take EXO away from Taeyeon, now her sworn rival.

 

------

 

Taeyeon also agrees that Tiffany is her rival, since she is practically smart like her and have twiced beat her in the finals,being number one, with 3 points away from hers. She once think of Tiffany as her friend, but that friendship was so short.

 

"Hahahaha, indeed I do enjoy torturing you, Kim Taeyeon. Because you!" she points at Taeyeon, "Are my sworn rival, for eternity!" Taeyeon only nodded her head, crossing her arms to her chest. "Yeah, I know that. Since I also think you are my sworn rival, for LIFE!!"

 

"Then we know each other well to be rivals! I swear that I will snatched your handsome, hot, gorgeous boys away and made them mine!" "You know, you're pathetic nd stupid, Tiffany Hwang. Jealous of something very ridiculous just because I'm closed to them and you're not. Is it because you were rejected by them infront of me, that you wanted to take revenge on me? Idiot Tiffany." she snarls, scoffing about the stupid things.

 

Tiffany bits her lips, and yanks Taeyeon's shirt. She only look at her with dead calm eyes of her. "Its not stupid!! It was humiliating!! But I won't give up on them, I wanted reveange because while you still be on their side, they won't ever open theirs to any other girls except you!"

 

"Thats not even a problem to me. They had been doing it since childhood and I love their company, moron. You don't even know them to suddenly hate me because of that. Grow up, Tiffany Hwang. But..." Tiffany look at Taeyeon who paused for a moment.

 

"I won't ever let you have them. Ever." she smirk. "Even if you beg of me. I will say no to someone like you. Know that rival." she flicked her fingers on Tiffany's nose and walked to the food counter.

 

------

 

EXO was so happy to hear what Taeyeon just said and ran to the counter, Tiffany blushed when she sees EXO burts in through the door. She knows that they heard everything they said.

 

Taeyeon was smiling and almost stumble when Kris warpped his long arm around Taeyeon's shoulder from the back, and followed by the rest of EXO.

 

She sigh and smile at them. 'My precious wolves will always stick around their favourite little kid riding hood.'

 

------

 

To be continued......

 

Mianhae for making Tiffany as an enemy not friend for Taeyeon >__<

I only want to make it different hehehe

Sorry if the chapter is lame ^^

Taeyeon kind of have two persona, one being bubbly and the other one is being serious...

Ignore the typos, if there is any because I didn't re-read it..(yet)

Next chap is SeYeon time!!

You all must be waiting for the kiss right? Hehehehe :DDD

Please stay tune ^^

COMMENTS!!