Chapter 2

12 Tasty Kiss

When They Play

 

Author's POV:

 

Just how they promised her, the guys and Taeyeon went to play at the theme park after class. 3 of the guys went home to get their car. Taeyeon and 9 more boys waited at the college.

 

After 15 minutes of waiting, three cars arrived and they quickly gets in the car.

 

Taeyeon rides in Luhan's car, along with Sehun, Lay and Xiumin. They listened to the radio and when one of Taeyeon's favourite song starts to play she sang along.

 

She sings with lots of power, emotions, feelings and many more that made the 4 of them was mesmerized by her beautiful voice. Taeyeon sings and smile, she tell them to sing with her and they did.

 

They sounded like, singing karaoke in the car. Then again Taeyeon's favourite song starts to play which is also Xiumin's favourite so they starts to sing together, its a duet.

 

"Ohoho...Our voices blended so well together Taeng." Xiumin claimed after they ended their singing time. She giggles and nods her head, "Yeah.. we sounded like one voice."

 

"Perhaps we should sing together more often. Maybe when we go to karaoke or party or college festival and many more! We will be so awesome!" He continue further, but he glances to all his friends with a smirk curving up. Xiumin love making his friends jealous whenever he and Taeyeon do something together, like now.

 

-------

 

Luhan who was driving, twitched his eyes in annoyance. He feels like punching Xiumin on the face right at that moment since he was bragging non stop about him and Taeyeon. His grip on the wheel tighten.

 

Sehun and Lay who sat at the back with Xiumin wanted to beat him up since he is so close to them. Lay gritted his teeth trying to hold his anger in while Sehun puffed up his cheek, turning away from his hyung.

 

Xiumin sees their changes which is 'jealousy' so he starts to chuckles. "Whats wrong Minseok? Why are you laughing?" Taeyeon asked looking at Xiumin who was still laughing. He have a wide smile on his face as he look at Taeyeon, "Oh you know, somebody in this car are getting jelly when I said we sounded good together. You guess who, its easy." He laughs again.

 

She tilted her head and starts reading Luhan's, Lay's and Sehun's face. Its not that hard to guess just like how Xiumin said, all three of them are jealous. Lay with his teeth gritted tight, Sehun with the bloated puffy cheeks and Luhan with the tighten gripped on the wheels is enough for to guess.

 

"So you guessed it?" Xiumin asked seeing that Taeyeon smiling and giggling at them. "Why do you boys want to be jealous about us? Lulu..you always sing with me too and we sounded beautifully." "I know buy Xiumin sounded so full off himself. I hate that.". he snarls and glared at the baozi.

 

------

 

Then she look at both Sehun and Lay that is pouting, sulking and drumming their fingers. Again, Taeyeon giggles, "Sehun ah~ If you sulked, I won't buy you bubble tea at the theme park and Lay~ if you continue to sulked also, I will never go to your house again to play the guitar with." 

 

Sehun and Lay startled and averted their eyes from the window, "Taeyeon noona~~ Please please...Buy me bubble tea, I'll stop sulking right now..Please.." Sehun pleaded the girl, making variety of aegyo to her, while Lay.

 

"Taeyeon, don't stop coming to my house...Please continue. Its won't be the same if you weren't there with me to play the guitar! I'm sorry...Please Taeng..." he also pleaded, slightly pouting his mouth out and blink his eyes like a puppy.

 

She look at them with the side of her eyes and then smile, "Aigoo~~Of course I will but you bubble tea, Thehun ah~" she ruffles his bleach blonde hair, "And I will come to play the guitar with you, always.." then she flicked Lay's forehead.

 

-------

 

They all finally arrived at the theme park, the first one to exit the car was Taeyeon. She run to the main door of the theme park, smiling widely like a child. The 12 guys watch how she twirl around and giggles happily. It made them smile.

 

"Somehow, I think she is a child in an adult body." Suho claimed, chuckling to her action, hugging some of the mascot there, and get free balloon from the balloon person.

 

"I can agree with you on that, Suho. She is 10x childish than any other child." Kris added.

 

Taeyeon then come skipping happily to them, "Guys come on! I want to ride the roller coaster! The bumper car, gyro drop, the swinging ship, haunted house and many more!!"she grabbed Kyungsoo's and Tao's hand, dragging them to the ticket counter.....

 

"She is being a kid again..." Chen whisper to Baekhyun, and the guy can just sigh and smile. Taeyeon waves her hand signalling them to come over. "The overjoy kid that is so excited to go on a ride. Thats Kim Taeyeon to you."

 

------

 

While they walked around the theme park, lots of people was looking at them, because 1: The guys are absolutely handsome and girls are drooling over them. Some even taking their pictures. 2: Taeyeon is adorbale and beautiful, so just like the guys. Men are following her and drooling over her. Lastly: Because she was the only girl that is surrounded with 12 men.

 

For the netizens, it looks weird to see single girl walking around with many guys, so to see them there, made them very curious..something like that.

 

Kris, Luhan, Tao and Sehun hates when men are looking at their angel. So the 4 walked at the back and is giving death aura to all of them. Most likely get-away-from-her-and-stop-staring-or-drooling-at-her look.

 

The mens understood them and stop staring at her. Taeyeon has her hand linked around Chanyeol's. She was currently eating her ice cream and was looking around. Sometime she will stop and gaped at few rides she haven't seen or ride on before.

 

Since her hand is linked with Chanyeol, she will always dragged him to where she wants to go, and he have to follow her, also the guys will follow them too.

 

"Lets play the Caterpillar ride! All 13 of us hehe. Channie, you will sit with me." she grins. "Sure, I'll be happy to sit next to ya.." he said the last words loudly just to let them heard him.

 

------

 

The guys scoffed, all lined up to get onto the ride except for Lay. Kai noticed Lay standing away and didn't lined up, so he spoke. "Hyung, come on. Lets line up so we could take the ride." he said, waving his hand to Lay. They all turn to look at him. Taeyeon let Chanyeol's hand go and walk toward the unicorn.

 

"Lay..Whats wrong? Are you sick or something?" she asked softly. Lay blinks and nods his head, "I don't like riding that thing. Don't you remember that I once being thrown off that ride when the speed increases?" Taeyeon try to remember back and then nods. "Yeah, I remember, but that was 7 years ago, Lay. That time you were practically small, so your body slide down and you fly off. But you weren't injured or anything. Now come on, it won't happen again. I promise you that." she grabbed his hand and pulled him to lined up. Lay trembles and swallow his saliva down.

 

He fidgets, twitched and trembles even more when he sat in the ride, seating next to Xiumin. "I'll look after you, Lay." the baozi said with a broad smile.

 

File:080605 1158 overhead caterpillar Canobie Lake Park.jpg

 

--------

 

The ride starts to spin, Taeyeon and Chanyeol is already shouting in joy. Others also shouted along but few didn't. "This is a boring ride. Why did she chose this out of anything else?!" Chen grumbles. "You know, you never whined about anything so why are whining at almost all the thing we do today?" Baekhyun asked, narrowing his eyes at the troll beside him. "Nothing, I just don't feel like riding this, but since its her choice, we go on with it." Baekhyun scoffed, "Hah! You're just a baby.."

 

The speed increases bits by bits and Taeyeon and Chanyeol wailing is getting louder and louder. Lay had already turned green, he is trying his best to hold in all the things that wants to get out of him.

 

When the rides end, Taeyeon, Chanyeol, Kyungsoo, Kai and Suho was smiling and talked about how fun the rides was, but the rest of them all dropped to the floor and puked. It was a very disturbing scene in the public. Taeyeon's face distorted at how they all puked right after they exited the ride.

 

"Was that ride is that bad?" she asked, looking at the 4 guys besides her. They just shrugged.

 

------

 

Before going to the next ride, TaeChanKyungKaiHo bought some drinks for their friends, helping them gaining their strenght back after all that puking. She aiding Lay more than the rest of them, since he have a very terrible motion sickness and unconscious after he puked.

 

"If you guys can't go on much further, then stay here until we all come back." She placed Lay on the bench and lay him there so that he could be okay.... She went to play with other rides along with the four guys. "I never....have thought that...I would have motion sickness..ugh.." Kris spoke, still feel like puking.

 

Meanwhile, the 5 of them went and ride on Cliffhanger, gliding round and round.

 

File:SantaCruz BeachBoardwalk CliffhangerInFlight DSCN9414.JPG

 

They really have fun playing this ride, and again she was wailing loudly. Suho on her side can just laugh at her cuteness. This is what their angel look like when you're having fun with her.

 

"Can we ride that again?" Taeyeon jumps pleading to get on Cliffhanger again, "No Taeng. We should play other rides to. There is still a lot more rides to go on." Suho claimed, pulling her away from the ride.

 

------

 

They continue on playing all kinds of rides, and sometime went and check how their friends were doing. Some had regain themself, some don't. When they were ask if its okay to play, they said yes, so the ones thats left was still the Unicorn and Baozi. Somehow, Xiumin had troubles with motion sickness too.

 

They went onto the next rides which really made the 10 guys all turned white. Even the loud Chanyeol went pale. "Uhh, we're....going to...ride that?" Kyungsoo's finger was shaking while he points to the rides infront of them. "Yup, the Double Shot....Hehehe, my favourite ride beside the roller coaster. Now come on!!"

 

DOUBLE SHOT:

 

The guys were breathing heavily when they starts to get higher and higher. Some of them shut their eyes, scared to look down, others were praying hard. Taeyeon was grinning widely and she laugh at how her boys are.

 

Kris and Luhan sat besides her and to hear her laugh at them made them a little angry. "Taeng, this is not a laughing matter. We can die if this rails loo----" before Kris coulf finished up his words, the ride starts and dropped them quick pace. All of the people playing it screamed, either happy or scared.

 

Taeyeon screamed in happiness, while the guys screamed in terror.

 

-----

 

The terror didn't end at Double Shot, there is a lot more rides that made all of them screamed like girls, more than how a girl did.

 

FRISBEE (SPIN SPIDER):

File:SpinSpider.JPG

 

KAMIKAZE:

File:Kamikase.jpg

 

SCREAMIN' SWING:

File:Xtreme Swing.jpg

 

LOOPING STARTSHIP:

File:PhoenixBGA.jpg

 

REVERSE BUNGEE:

File:Power Shot - Reverse Bungee 02.jpg

 

ROUND UP:

File:Meteorite (6319435539).jpg

 

WIND SEEKER:

File:Windseeker Cedar Point.jpg

 

-------

 

"Wow!! All those rides are so fun!!! Come on, next is the roller coaster!!!" Taeyeon ran headed to the roller coaster, one more crazy rides. The guys, together with Lay and Xiumin had enough with all the extreme rides but since its Taeyeon, if they didn't go on with her, she will sulked till the end.

 

"I think I lost all my lunch because of the rides. And I still feel dizzy with all that spinning." Luhan claimed, holding his spinning head. "You and me both, hyung..." Baekhyun answered.

 

"How can she still play when we all had enough already." Kris claimed, breathing heavily after just exited the Wind Seeker, his legs shakes crazily since all the rides they went on made them feel so light headed. Since all of it are in the sky, so now they have wobbly legs.

 

"Shes a kid anyway, Kris. A small girl that loves to play. So she don't know the meaning of tired." Suho commented, patting the Duizhang's shoulder.

 

------

 

Roller Coaster. Another extreme rides that they hated. Except for Tao and Kai, they love roller coaster just like Taeyeon. So the two are pretty okay while riding it. Not the others.

 

"Kim Taeyeon...Can we just ride something much more relaxing now? Plus its already night. 2 more rides then lets go home. We should get something to drink before getting into the next ride." Lay said, looking for a small shop that sells drinks and snacks.

 

She pouts and puffed her cheek, "Fine, 2 more rides. Lets go on the Ferris Wheel and Haunted House." "What!! Not Haunted House!! Its already dark!!" Chen, Baekhyun and Sehun all protest in unison. They don't want to go into that place, a big NO.

 

-------

 

In the end, they were dragged by Kris, Tao and Xiumin. "Come on you sissy . Lets get into the Haunted House then off to the Ferris Wheel." Kris kicked their butts into the house, as he slurped up his smoothies.

 

They each had their drinks and finished it off before going into the Haunted House.

 

Inside, they make a human chain with the bravest guy in the group, Kris at the most front part, then followed by Taeyeon, then Luhan, Tao, Kyungsoo, Suho and etc etc.

 

Taeyeon gripped Kris's shirt tightly, not scared just to make sure they won't get seperated when the three guys starts to scream and running around the dark place.

 

Spooky but nothing seems to scared Kris. He keeps on his poker face while they were inside. Sometime, the scary things suddenly popped up infront of him, but he still have that same face. Poker and straight.

 

From the beginning, Baekhyun, Sehun and hen had already screamed like a girl. Even when there is nothing there. Also even when they felt someone pulls them, they screamed, when the ones pulling them was only their friends. "You guys are sissy." Chanyeol mocked in a teasing way.

 

"Shut up!!" they shouts.

 

-----

 

At last, they finally found the exit and the three guys was the first one to ran out of the place and breathe in a fresh air. The huffed and try hard to breath.

 

"Damn, you guys are such a sissy."

 

"So what, we hate going into that place, and we don't care if you call us sissy." "Okay whatever.. Next ride, the ferris wheel." they starts walking towards the ride.

 

-----

 

Since its a small bunker, it only fits two people, so three guys need to get into one bunker, while one of the guy will gets into a bunker with Taeyeon. So, they play rock paper scissor.

 

On the ride, Taeyeon just stare out of the bunker, amazed by the beauty of the Seoul at night time. The buildings light was so beautiful that its captivating her. Luhan who sat across her also stared out of the bunker. But he always glance at Taeyeon, all the time.

 

"So pretty, isn't it Taeng?" he asked, eyes was looking at her. She just nod, "Mm, very. I love the night time in Seoul. I love watching all the bright lights." she sigh, still watched how Seoul looks like when she was getting higher and higher, since she gets to see clearer.

 

They went into silent, but after some times, Luhan spoke and his words made Taeyeon laugh, smacking him playfully. They keep on going and then stop. They look out of the bunker once more.

 

"You know Taeng. It was really fun today. We play like we always do in our kids day. Running around, jumping, laughing, smiling and giggling. Ride on every single rides we could get our hand into and keep on going until we had enough of it. I feel like a kid again today. Well, you are the most childish one among us today, hehehe. And I had to say, you look so...."

 

While he spoke to Taeyeon, he didn't really look at her, but he speak at her with his eyes gazed out of the bunker. He stopped when he turned and sees Taeyeon sleeping. She leaned on the side of the bunker, breathing calmly. She stirred up a little when she felt like her position was not comfortable.

 

Luhan blinks, then smile when he see Taeyeon sleeps. This is his first time seeing her sleeping peacefully in the ferris wheel with only him and her in the bunker.

 

-----

 

Luhan examined her face. She have such beautiful, angelic face even when she is sleeping. Her bangs split up a little so he gently comb it up with his fingers. Then he look at her beautiful eyes. She have such long eyelashes, and her nose is so cute. Next, she had very chubby cheek but not as much as Xiumin is, he face was oval like and she have softest skin ever.

 

Her porcelian milky white skin was so mesmerizing, that he couldn't handle himself but to caress her cheek. Lastly, his eyes caught on her lushes pink lips. Very plum and very kissable lips.

 

'Hold up!! Kissable?!? Excuse me, what!! Luhan, don't think such ety stuff here!! Pabo!! But...Her lips is so tempting..'

 

Ooh, Luhan couldn't take his eyes off her lips. He his lip to moisten it up and he was very tempted by her juicy pink lips. "Taeyeon never kiss anyone before. Which mean, she still have her first kiss. I could be her first..Wait!! What am I thinking!!! Her first kiss should be with her boyfriend, not me!! But..."

 

He gulped, god. He can't handle it. Luhan even breathe heavily. Slowly, he run his finger across her lips and just by touching it, it made him even more wanting to kiss her. He can't hold up any longer, so he decided to kiss her while she sleeps.

 

-----

 

He looked all around him, and seeing that they still few meters away from landing to ground, he need to do it now.

 

So, Luhan starts to lean in slowly, and slower once their lips was inches away, before he land his lips on hers. When he felt her lips on his, he soften his lips. The very soft lips was so tasty.

 

He pulls away when Taeyeon stirred up, and when she stops, he landed another one but a chaste kiss. Both of his kiss was chaste since she was sleeping, he can't really do french kiss with her when he actually wanted to.

 

Luhan blushed, he can't believed it that he just stole her first kiss while she sleeps. "I just kissed her.." he mutter.

 

"Mmm, Lulu..." she cracks her eyes open when they were about to exit the ride. He startle when she wakes up, hoping that she won't ask him anything about kissing.

 

"Ohh, did I fall asleep. I'm sorry Lulu. I thought that I wasn't tired at all, but it seems I was wrong.." he sigh in relief. "Thats okay, Taeng. You play too much today. So lest just step out of the ride and I'll send you home. Okay?" he offers his hand and she grabs it.

 

-----

 

'Phew...Happy that she didn't notice about the kiss.'

 

-------

 

To be continued......

 

Long chapter for the 2nd chap xDDD

I'm sorry if you find it LuTae have such small moment...

But I hope its enough for you hehehe..

LuTae first kiss !!!

Yeay hehehe, how can LuLu just kiss her like that xDDD

He was so tempted by her lips eyy~~ xDDD

Anyway, please leave you comments ^^

I heart you guys hehehe

 

(I died seeing Taeyeon other Ceci photos on instagram xDDD Aghhhh, she is so pretty!!!)

 

Here is the latest pics xDDDD
Hope you guys will die just like me too hahaha

 

 

jo0QsASmUKzeK.jpgjBB3vk4zaoVM8.jpgj35ElTOQd0wsc.jpgjbnx0Y6ujB4SDt.jpgj0G2tbL59pjPa.jpgjJx7n4BpKVh3l.jpgjRJdoZlWDBJMt.jpg