Chapter 6

12 Tasty Kiss

Calming The Mind

 

Taeyeon's POV:

 

Wait, where am I again? Oh right probably my dream...again but why is it so blurry and fuzzy and babe, what is with the sound. It is so noisy that I think my head would explode.

 

Its killing me!! And, whats with my lips? It is so cold like I just drank something or eat some cold stuff.

 

Moist, cold and taste like....Honey dew? Huh? When did I ate a honey dew? I didn't took any before I went to bed so why does my lip taste like it and well smell like it.

 

Wait before I open my eyes, I thought I felt something pressed against my lip, like before. Its not hard but soft. Almost like someone's lip touching mine! Did I kiss someone, again?

 

Why am I having this y dreams again! And to have all kinds of flavor on my lips whenever I have dream.

 

Strange, I know so I want to know why am I having all this y dreams. First the bitter taste and now the sweet taste. I think I am kissing someone but who and I don't really think it is the same guy that kissed me before this. Who ever you are, please show yourself to me.

 

------

 

Author's POV:

 

"Dream......dream.....why dream..." Taeyeon mumbling words that is not what the boys could hear. They keep staring at her back while they walk to college with her and were glancing to one another.

 

For the person who thinks it is because of him, Sehun stood far away from her, blushing madly while he hides it under his bangs.

 

He thought maybe because of him kissing her secretly that she was like this, but he knows that Taeyeon is unconscious while he sleeps or maybe....

 

He gulped, because he remembered last night when he walk downstairs after he kissed her, he bumped into Sunny sunbaenim.

 

Sehun starts to think so much, thinking maybe she know him kissing Taeyeon noona without the girl knowing, or she saw him doing so but then ran downstairs and faking herself about just returning from meeting her boyfriend or she have spies in the house!!

 

Dear God, Sehun starts to sweat just thinking that Sunny sunbaenim might told Taeyeon that he kissed her last night.

 

------

 

Tao ran towards Taeyeon and stop infront her making her bumped into his hard muscular chest. She glanced up to the boy. "Tao ah..." she mutter.

 

"Noona, are you hurt or sick? Why are you looking so pale and weak in the morning? Usually you will have your mp3 playing for you while you make your way to class.." he said, bending slightly to have a closer look on her face.

 

Kai and Chen both got jealouse so they ran to the two and they shoved Tao to the side. "Noona, please let us carry your bag for your. Yah!" the two growls when they said the same thing in unison.

 

Tao groans and hissed to the two because they shoved him.

 

"Thats okay, I'm fine. I was just...ate something bad this morning, thanks to Sunny." she grumbles, thinking about Sunny accidentally cooked for her the nasty rotten eggs without her knowing it and feed it to Taeyeon.

 

"You ate something bad for breakfast?" Kyungsoo asked, looking at her with concern. She smile up to Kyungsoo, and the boys were pissed.

 

"Yeah, it was nothing really. I took the medicine already so no sweats. Lets go, we better run for it. Kaja..." She linked her arms with Kyungsoo, and with another arm she grab on the closest person, Lay and the three ran to college together leaving the rest of the boys gaping on them and then running aftering the three.

 

-----

 

"I am so gonna kill Lee Soonkyu once I return home today. Next time, I'll cook. Dammit, my stomach hurts a lot!" Taeyeon snarls, clenching on her stomach, running to the nearest girls bathroom. She swore so much while she do her business, all the inappropriate words came out of .

 

On the other side, Sunny sneezed. "Bless you.." said her friends.

 

-----

 

Mir walked through the hall and saw Taeyeon walking towards the music room, he quicken his steps and catch up on her, poking her shoulder to make her look at him.

 

She felt the light poke on her shoulder and she turn and find Mir smiling at her. "Oh Mir. Whats up?" she said, with a small smile flashed on her face. "Nothing noona, just want to talk to you." he said without realizing it, but what he cares about it.

 

"Ahh, but I am kind of a hurry Mir. The seonsaengnim is waiting for me in the music room. Maybe next time okay, Mir? We'll catch some coffee maybe." Mir just nods his head, disappointed that he couldn't spend some more time with Taeyeon, but she promise to catch with him some coffee. He guess that is a promise.

 

Taeyeon walked in the room, saying sorry that she's late but stop her feet when Tiffany was in the same room. The two starts to glare at each other.

 

Then came Suho, Luhan, Chen, Baekhyun and Kyungsoo to the room, since they are also specific in vocal because it is vocal section time for the ones with balanced voice. "Pedo freak.." Taeyeon mutter quietly while her eyes still kept glaring at Tiffany, and it same goes to Tiffany.

 

-----

 

The seonsaengnim gave Tiffany and Taeyeon the same line to sing and thinking that the seonsaengnim won't let them changed, they just have to go with it and try to blend in together. Though Kyungsoo wish he could sing the same line with Taeyeon.

 

But everytime they sing, their tone and pitching ran out of the supposed course, since they don't like each other. One of them were so high, and the other was so low and it keeps on going till the song ends.

 

"I can't believe that my favorite student is not in sync with Ms Hwang." said the seonsaengnim, pressing his temple.

 

"Sorry seonsaengnim, but we are not compatible with each other, so lets not have us paired up on the same line again. Please." begged both of them.

 

When the vocal class ends, Taeyeon walked out of the room, stomping away fast and loud, followed by her boys trying to catch up on her. She didn't even stop when she walked passed by the rest of them. "Is she mad?" asked Chanyeol when they felt the great raging aura from Taeyeon.

 

"We better check her on." The guys agreed on Xiumin and starts to follow her to where she is going.

 

-----

 

The whole free section, they listened to her nagging about Tiffany this and that, calling her with every names she could think of.

 

The boys know that when she is talking or nagging, don't ever interfere her because she could bite your heads.

 

"I think, I need to calm my mind after class today. Maybe having some hot tea somewhere. That freaking eyesmile freak is making me nuts!" she ruffles her hair into a mess before she lay to the floor of the rooftop, but landed her head on Chen's lap. The troll blushed, but he holds his redness so that it won't be obvious.

 

"Then lets go to the tea house, noona. I'll accompany you there." said Kai cheerfully. The guys glared at him, thinking that he is trying to take advantage to hang out with her more.

 

"Sure, lets go. I do need some tea after class, and the tea house is the best place to go, since we can brew our own tea. Kaja Kai, after class." she smile at the tanned boy. "Okay!" Kai chimed with happiness. While the guys gave him the deadly glares.

 

-----

 

They do went to the tea house but 2 hours after class ended. Since Taeyeon wanted to take a shower first and changed into more comfortable clothes.

 

They promised to meet up at the tea house around 5 pm since todays class ended at 2 pm.

 

"Kai!" Taeyeon shouted when she see Kai standing infront of the old traditional house. He look at her with a smiling face. "Sorry if I'm late." He just chuckles, "You're not late noona.".

 

Taeyeon then quickly pull him into the house without giving him a chance to compliment her looks.

 

They greeted the house members and ask if the tea master is at home since they needed to brew some tea and to calm up their mind. (Almost like SeKai in EST EP 8 :D) They both bow to the lady and sat on the mat facing a tray of small kettle, cups, pot and some of dried tea leaves.

 

"Tonight we have three kinds of tea. One of it is a little strong in caffeine but it could knock you out cold with just one sip. I won't tell you which is the one that will knock you out, you both have to figure it out yourself. Some people could bear that tea, and some don't. Shall we start?" the old lasy smiled at them.

 

She starts demonstrating it to them by brewing the tea, showing them how to do it in a proper way. You could say this is a tea ceremony class, but you could brew your own and drink it as much as you want.

 

"Then, you may start." she said, waiting for one of them to start the tea brewing.

 

-----

 

Taeyeon and Kai glances at each other, "I'll go first. Since a lady should go first." Kai nodded his head, agreeing on her. "Th-thats right." he stammered.

 

She start the brewing, pouring the hot water into the small pot, then transfer it to the cup, and then pour it back into the kettle (is this right? I don't remember how Sehun and Kai do the brewing hahaha, but I'll just do it my way as what I remember it to be ^^).

 

Then there is three small cup that have the tea leaves, it has different kind of color and taste and also texture. She was very careful in picking her leaves, since if she accidentally pick the strong one, they would both passed out after one sip, but it won't be one sip, since they finished up the one the lady brewed it for them.

 

Taeyeon starts, she waited for the leaves to disolved completely then she pour it into the cup for her and Kai. The tea is thick red, not like what the old lady. Hers was light green colored.

 

'I might have picked a red tea.' she thought.

 

She didn't wait any longer and pass one of the cup of tea to Kai. "It seems Taeyeon ssi have brewed a good amount of tea that is supoosedly for two people. Its an accurate measurement on the water, Taeyeon ssi. Now time to have a taste of your own brewed tea."

 

Happy with the compliment Taeyeon drank up the tea before Kai did. "So tasty!" she chimed, but then everything went black.

 

-----

 

She regained her consciousness few hours later and found herself laying on her bed, with Sunny on her bed side, sleeping soundly.

 

"Ehh..When did I..How did I come home?" she questioned herself.

 

This is her room, definitely since Sunny is here and she recognize her thick red cover of her bed and the wooden oak table around the corner of her room, filled with books and her macbook.

 

She try to sit up, but then she felt a pang of pain going through her head. "Did I drank an alcohol earlier? Ahh no...I went to the tea house with Baby Kai, and...Ahh! I must have picked the strong tea which the ahjumma said. Dang it, and I even drank the whole cup! Ouch.." she groan, holding her head.

 

"Kai must have send me home. Ughh, how pathetic of me."

 

She then heared the muffle sound coming from Sunny and then the girl woke up, rubbing her eyes. "Taeyeon ah..."she called, in her sleepy voice.

 

But the girl quickly snapped herself and shook her bestfreind hard.

 

-----

 

"Taeyeon ah!! You're awake! Ahh, thank god..I was worried sick when Kai told me that you drank a very strong tea that knocked you out cold. He even said you weren't breathing for a few minutes! Do you have any idea how worried I am! He thought you were dead, but then you breathe normally only still passed out. Gosh Taengoo.." she pressed her temple with her fingers.

 

Taeyeon just smile sheepishly and try to calm her friend. "I'm okay now right..hehehe." "Don't hehehe me..."

 

Sunny keeps on nagging to her until they decided to go to sleep.

 

-----

 

Kai didn't say one thing about how she managed to breathe again. Sunny and Taeyeon didn't know how and Kai do.

 

The boy practically do CPR to her and of course the mouth to mouth too. Which he did it for 5 times. At home, Kai rolled on his bed, thinking abck how he 'kissed' Taeyeon for five times, well it is actually not a kiss but he will say it is one., since their mouth, lips touches.

 

"Damn! I'm so lucky to kissed her many times! But worried about her too. At least I managed to make her breathed again." the kkamjong blushed, and buried his face into his pillow.

 

The kiss tasted of strong tea, it is bitter but sweet, and he still have that tea flavor in his mouth, it is all because of Taeyeon. He didn't took the drink since he already know that it will knocked him out too, but the taste of it caught in his mouth when he delivered the mouth to mouth section with Taeyeon.

 

"Yup, that is definitely a x5 kiss! Lucky!! So lucky my love~" he sang 'LUCKY'.

 

That is the secret that Taeyeon didn't know but while she passed out, she had that dream also. The one she felt like someone is kissing her, and it is five time, and which she didn't know, it was actually Kai.

 

------

 

'I always have that same dream about kissing someone, and each with different flavors. This is the third time. Man...' she thought.

 

----------

 

To be continued....

 

KaiYeon's CPR kissed!! ;33

Mouth to mouth, and he done it for 5 times!! kekeke

Lucky Kkamjong :DD

I hope you enjoy the KaiYeon moments ^^

Actually I wanted to make him having some other flavor but I suddenly thought of the tea hehe

The 4th one will be fizzy drinks or maybe fruity!!

Please keep on voting!!

The voting will be closed tomorrow and I will announced who will be the 4th kisser and perhaps the 5th too xDD

/peace no war hehe/

COMMENTS!!

 

(mianhae for the typos and no prove of re-read ^^)