Chapter 5

12 Tasty Kiss

Bubble Tea Freaks

 

Author's POV:

 

"So..."

 

"So what?"

 

"Who is she again?" Chen blankly ask after the clashed of Taeyeon and Tiffany at the cafe.

 

"For the last time, Chen. She's my nemesis, can't you remember once there was a red haired girl said she likes you guys. I mean all of you." Taeyeon replied, pressing her temple.

 

They all shook their heads, "My god, what is in your heads?! It wasn't that long though, I can't still remember freshly about it. Well, you guys are boys. Boys simply don't care about something that simple. Plus they can't even remember what they eat for lunch yesterday too."

 

"Yah! We do remember that! We ate...uhh, hmm...what exactly did we ate guys?" Xiumin asked, blinking few times trying to recall what he ate yesterday for lunch.

 

"See! I told you. You guys even remember that! I made kimbap, idiots!!" she hissed and quickly they all make an 'ah' and apologise to her.

 

"Uhh, you guys really are slow and forgetful bunch of boys. Even worst than Lay." she claimed, and they all pouts including the face, Kris. "Which I love so much..." she added, and then they all starts to smile again and clinged to her. "I'm not as tall as you guys to just cling on me though. I won't grow anymore if you keep pressing me down. Chanyeol get off me!"

 

"Well, you can't grow no more after you've turn 21 years old. So this is now your permanent heights." Chanyeol grinned and keep resting his hand on top of her head.

 

Taeyeon sigh, "Thanks for the info, second giant." she mutter. They all laugh, because when it comes to height, Taeyeon really hates it since she is shorter than Kyungsoo and Suho.

 

------

 

"Can we go the bubble shop after class today?" Sehun suddenly spoke.

 

"You and your bubble tea, you just had one yesterday. You begged me to bring you to the shop, remember?" Luhan said, looking at his precious dongsaeng. "I never thought you could remember, Lulu." Taeyeon spat, and act innocent. He pouts for the second time.

 

Sehun then stomp his feet like a 4 years old, "I still want one today. You know that I looovvvee bubble tea." he starts to daydreaming about bubble tea.

 

"Okay fine, but I'm not gonna take you or accompany you. Ask someone else to go with you."

 

Well of the guys starts to look away, ignoring Sehun, and just hoping that he won't pick one of them.

 

Taeyeon smack their heads, and they winced. "You guys are hopeless. I'll go with him, since none of you want to accompany him." She quickly smile and pats Sehun's head. "You're spoiling him too much, Taeng." Kris said, still rubbing his head. "Well at least he listens to me better than you guys, aside from Kyungsoo, Tao and Kai."

 

"You're so bias!! Love us equally!" Baekhyun felt sad and jealous over the maknae line. She just mehroged them all.

 

"They are my babies and I love them like they are my own child! You guys can be the fathers if you want." she joking said it to them.

 

------

 

"Say what?" they all said in unison.

 

Eventually, they agree with Taeyeon's words about being fathers to Kyungsoo, Tao, Kai and Sehun, just playing around though.

 

Kris, Suho and Taeyeon are Tao's parents. Luhan, Xiumin and Taeyeon are Sehun's parents. Baekhyun, Chen and Taeyeon are Kyungsoo's parents and lastly Chanyeol, Lay and Taeyeon are Kai's parents. Foster like family though.

 

"Why did you guys agree about something I talked about. That was only a joke." she stare at the boys while they waiting for the seonsaengnim to enter the class.

 

The 5 of them grinned at her. "Its fun though. Its like we were kids. All of us once created this one big happy family. With Taeyeon still as the mother and Xiumin the father since he's the oldest. The rest of us are their kids. 11 kids hahahaha." Luhan said while he reminisce the past. It was the fun time.

 

Taeyeon just shook her head, Luhan was right though, it was the good old times.

 

------

 

After all the class ends, Taeyeon rushed to the vocal room. Her vocal teacher wants to meet with her and ask her to show how much she have improved in her singing. "Sehun ah, mianhae. But I got to meet with my vocal teacher right now. I'll treat you bubble tea tomorrow, okay?".

 

Sehun just sulked when he thought back about what she said earlier. Kai noticed him following the group so he pats his shoulder. "Weren't you suppose to be with Taeyeon noona? Where is she?" Kai asked looking around. "Vocal class. Her seonsaengnim wants to meet with her." He continue sulking.

 

"Hey she will take you later. So don't sulk Sehun. Lets go to my house and play games on my play station 4. I just bought last week. Expensive but I pleaded my parents to buy me one, hehehe.".

 

Sehun slightly smile, "Okay, sounds good. Kai wrapped his arm around Sehun's shoulder and they walk the opposite way from their group.

 

In the vocal room, Taeyeon keeps singing from lower octave to the highest octave she could go. Every single note she hits make the smile appear on her seonsaengnim's face. "Good Taeyeon. I'm very impressed that you've improve so much. I always know you are good in singing but I never thought you are this good. Well done.".

 

Taeyeon smiles widely since she was so happy that her seonsaengnim praising her.

 

------

 

She leave her college after 1 hour of practice, walking alone to her house. Tired yes, she even yawned few times when the last few minute of the class is about to end.

 

Her usual thing to do when she walked home, she must plug her ears with the ear phone and play the favourite song, 'Lets Talk About Love'. While she walk, she sang along with the song. Her voice was really beautiful and soft to hear in everyones ear.

 

When she passed by some of the neighbours house, the neighbour she pass through smile at her. This is her neighbourhood and all them know her because of her kindness. They even know the boys that often come and go to her house.

 

She said hello to the neighbours that is at the front house. Taeyeon arrived at her house and quickly unlock the door and walk in.

 

"I'm home~" she yells, and someone welcomed her home. "Taeng hey, you're good?" Her housemate, Sunny asked leaning against the wall with a cup of coffee in her hand. She live with her friend Sunny in this simple house. Their parents lives away but the two didn't want to follow their parents so they both bought a house to live in.

 

"How is your class, Sunsun?" Even though she is tired, she still have times with her housemate.

 

The short haired smile, "Great, hey you didn't come home with your boys today? Where did they go?" Sunny asked, looking outside the house to see if her wolves were there.

 

"I had vocal class so I told them to go back without me. Did you cook something? I smell something burning." she appointed out, when she sees smoke, black smoke coming from the kitchen. Sunny quickly ran to the kitchen and shrieked. "My bacon!! It burnt!!" Taeyeon heard her saying and she laugh.

 

"Never leave a hot stove on Sunsun, I told you that before many times now. You could even burn down the hosue if you gets careless again."

 

-----

 

Taeyeon took a shower and then after freshen up, she walked down. "Taeng..Lets get some bubble tea! I'm craving for one hehehe." the girl her eyebrow on her friend. "Bubble tea? Now? I'm too lazy to go out right now, Sunny. Lets go tomorrow." she rejected the girl.

 

The short pouts her lip then ran to grab Taeyeon's hand. "Aww~ Please Taetae?"

 

"No."

 

"Pwetty pwease?"

 

"No! I'm going to bed.."

 

"Almighty, big, double large pwetty pwease?!?"

 

"Stop doing aegyo at me, and it is still no."

 

"With cherry on top?"

 

"Ugh, fine!"

 

Sunny then jump so happily, "Kid.." Taeyeon mutter.

 

-----

 

Taking her friend to the bubble tea shop, made her remember her promise to Sehun, so before they, Taeyeon gave a call to him telling him that he will come a pick him up for bubble tea.

 

She could hear the cheers of happiness from him through the phone. It made her smile.

 

Taeyeon drove her car to the nearest bubble tea shop. When they arrived, both Sunny and Sehun are jumping like children. "BUBBLE TEA!!" the two cheers, smling at each other before running into the shop.

 

Taeyeon was left at the car, blinking few times to her friends. "Bubble tea freaks..." and walk to the shop.

 

"I'm treating Sehun since I promised him I will, so you buyyour own Sunny." "What~~ Treat me one too then later I'll treat you. Please~" Taeyeon shoved Sunny's face away since she can't stand the aegyo. "Sheesh, fine..You guys are such a bubble tea freaks.."

 

-----

 

They ordered their flavor, and when it is ready, Taeyeon pays for it. Sunny ordered Vanilla Rose bubble tea while Sehun ordered Honey Dew bubble tea and Taeyeo none since she does not like bubble tea so much.

 

She could feel the sore eyes since last night she slept late. Even yawning few times. "Noona, thank you for treating me. I'm so happy rght now." Sehun said, sipping his bubble tea happily with a wide smile platered on his face and never seems to vanish. "Yeah, Taeng..Thank you for treating me either."

 

The girl just smile at them, but her conscious ness didn't last lone until she fall asleep at the bubble tea shop. Her eyes was too heavy and she was too tired that she accidentally falls asleep.

 

The two was too active in talking to each other about bubble tea and sometime about people they see outside the shop, that they didn't notice Taeyeon falls alseep when she did.

 

"Hey Taeng...Huh?" Sunny paused when she turn and found Taeyeon sleeping. Sehun turned around too and look. "Aw~ She must have been so tired. We should take her home. Can you be a good boy in helping me sending her home? I need to meet up with my namja chingu right now. He just texted me."

 

"Me driving?" Sehun asked, pointing at himself. "Yup, you have your licence right. So take her home, and tuck her to bed. I'll come home about an hour later okay. Thank you!" then Sunny quickly ran out of the shop. "You're...welcome."

 

-----

 

It can't be helped, so Sehun did send Taeyeon home with her car. He then carries her bridal style to her bed. "There you go noona, your soft comfy queen sized bed is here." He cover her up to her chest and slowly Taeyeon curled in, pulling the cover more.

 

Sehun chuckles at how cute she is and suddenly blushed. "Noona...I hope someday you could only look at only me and at the hyungs, or Tao or Kai, just me as a man who could make you happy. Good night noona, I...love you." Sehun then lean down and place a chaste kiss, but pull back when she twitched.

 

Taeyeon even mumble out 'cold' maybe perhaps his lips was cold since he drank bubble tea. Although a short kiss, but its enough to make him smile wider.

 

"Maybe...one more kiss should be fine." Sehun ran back to her and placed another kiss, this time a little bit longer.

 

'Gosh, I never thought of kissing her like this.' he thought and closed the door behind him.

 

Sunny come home and found Sehun walking down the stairs grining and blushing. "Sehun ah." she calls, which made him startle and frozen up. "Ah..ah noona. You came home, but I thought you said an hour later you'll come home." "Ahh, that well I decided to come earlier than what I said. Is she still sleeping?" she ask looking up to the door closest to the stair.

 

"Uhh, she is. I've tucked her in already. Then...I'll take my leave right now." he quickly ran past her and says goodnight to the short girl. Sunny peak through the window and see Sehun ruffling his hair. "I think I just saw him blushed when he walked down. Did something happen?"

 

------

 

To be continued....

 

SeYeon kissed!!

Sorry if that is not what you guys are hoping for ;DD

But, they won't only kiss once but more ^^

All 12 of them will get to kiss her many times hahahah so don't worry....

So later chapter will be KaiYeon!!

Stay tuned...

SeYeon's kiss will taste of honeydew since he drank honeydew flavored bubble tea..

Although chaste, but she will still taste it on her lip xDDD

COMMENTS!!

 

P.S: The 4th poll will be out soon, so vote for your 4th kisser ^^