TicToc - Maknae Couple

TicToc

Hayoung was walking through the hallways of Seoul University . It's been 3 years since she graduated . She missed how she used to hangout with her one and only guy bestfriend . She walked past heer class and head towards the music room . She stopped in her tracks and stared at the piano at the corner of the music room .

"It's still there..." 

She remembered how SungJong would play the piano for her . *TicTocTicToc* Time stopped for that moment as she walked down the memory lane .

-flashback-(3 years ago @ music room)

"SungJong-ah !" Hayoung called out . "Play for me the piano ."

"Aish . I told you to call me Oppa . I'm older than you ," SungJong hit her forehead .

"YA! " Hayoung shout ."Just play the piano for me,"

SungJong sat down and asked Hayoung to sit beside him .

"It's the perfect song for tonight ," Sungjong started to press the keys . 

Hayoung found the melody familiar , so she started to hum along . 

Living in my own world

Didn't understand
That anything can happen
When you take a chance

I never believed in
What I couldn't see
I never opened my heart
To all the possibilities

I know that something has changed
Never felt this way
And right here tonight

This could be the start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you

And now looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart
The start of something new

Now who'd of ever thought that
We'd both be here tonight?
And the world looks so much brighter
With you by my side

I know that something has changed
Never felt this way
I know it for real

This could be the start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you

And now looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart
The start of something new

I never knew that it could happen
Till it happened to me
I didn't know it before
But now it's easy to see

It's a start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you

And now looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart

That it's the start
Of something new
It feels so right
To be here with you

And now looking in your eyes
I feel in my heart
The start of something new
The start of something new
The start of something new

"wah , you're really good huh ?" Hayoung clapped .

"And you're to goof in singing ," SungJiing compliment . 

"Ya ~ it's getting too late , Let's walk slowly to the study hall ,"Hayoung said .

They slowly walked together and chat happily . Hayoung suddenly stopped in her tracks and stared at something in the classroom .Tears slowly starts to fall . 

"Ya , isn't that the sunbae you like ? WHat's he doing with the girl ?"

Without knowing , Hayoung was not in sight.SungJong quickly went to find her .

"Aish , that stupid girl , what's so good about that sunbae?" SungJong muttered . 

SungJong stopped in his tracks . He saw Hayoung in her classroom and went to hug her .

"Ya , are you going to be like this ? Just forget him . Im here ," SungJong comfort her .

"wae?You like me huh ?" Hayoung still can joke .

*yes . I like you but you like that sunbae*"aniyo . Ya , you still can joke huh ? " 

"Okok , i will forget him ,"

"that's my girl,"

-end-

The last word SungJong said before he went off . It's been 3 years she last saw him . Hayoung miss SungJong . She thought that he forget her .Hayoung was about to leave the music room and she heard a familiar melody from the piano .

"It can't be ," The piano stopped playing .

Hayoung felt someone back-hugging her .

"miss me ?" That voice .

"Lee SungJong?"

"ne , i miss you ," SungJong kissed her forehead ."I came back today to celebrate our friendship . I was abroad past few years . Mianhae for not telling , i dont want you to feel sad and not lettiong me go ," 

"Babo , i miss you so much ," Hayoung hugged him ."I realised your feelings now . You just left me a notebook full of your emotions ."

"now you know huh , how i had feelings for yo ," SungJong playfully hit her "Saranghae ."

"nado saranghae ," Hayoung hugged him .

Like that , two souls are back together . Two bestfriend became lover that winter . Two hearts came together . Oh Hayoung , Lee SungJong ...