TicToc-MyungEun

TicToc

-Naeun's POV-

Staring at the wedding dress . I could've become his wife if he was there . *TicTocTicToc* 6 December 2010 ,exactly 3 years ago . I was the happiest bride in the world .

"Come back and marry me  Myungsoo Oppa,"

-Flashback-(3 years ago)

"Oppa!Yeppuda!(Pretty!)" I adored th dess infront of my eyes . 

Km Myungsoo  my fiance . We were in love for 3 years and i am 2 years younger . Myungsoo was a perfect boyfriend anyone would ask for . Perfect visual , height , voice and manners . He is protective of what his . We loved each other and we re getting married in 3 days?

"Naeun-ah , this dress is quiet pretty," Myungsoo oppa pointed out to a dress at the corner . 

"eoh? Wanjeon yeppeo!(really beautiful!)" I exclaimed .

The dress was a very unique one placed t the corner . It must be very expensive . 

"customer-nim , this dress here is handmade by an Italian designer . It's quite expensive . It cost $1,450 ,"

"ne?! Ah kwaen-" 

" try it . It's beautiful ," myungsoo interupted . 

I was dragged into the fitting room . The staff attended to me and helped me .

"Done?" Myungsoo was impatient ."1.2...3"

The curtains was open . Myungsoo was standing in and had his mouth agape . He took out his camera and snap a few shots . 

"We'l take this," my jaws dropped . 

-3 days later-

It was the day . The hall was filled with guets . Only 30 minutes till the wedding . MyungSoocwas on his way with his friends . I was so thirsty and i grabbed the glass ,it slipped out of my hands and shattered on the ground . I dont feel good about this . 

"Naeun Unnie! I got a call from Sungjong oppaa ! Myungsoo oppa , he-he ... his car got into an accident . He .. he didnt survive .. "

Myungsoo .. he died . He left . I tried to run away and look for him but Eunji Unnie and Chorong Unnie held me down . 

"Naeun-ah , its not the time for you to look for him , stay calm alright,"

Tears fell from my ees . I fell from my chair and my vision out .

-end-

I returned back to the present , holding on to my wedding dress . 

"Myugsoo Oppa , i will forgett you . I will look for someone ,"

*tictoc* i was saying that thoughtful words that hurt me too . Jalgayo Oppa . I wil forget you ...