TicToc - YeolJoo

TicToc

-Sungyeol's POV-

It's her first death anniversary today . If only she was here . If only i had be careful of my direction and had control my anger , she would't be gone now . *TicTOcTicToc*  I wished the time could rewind .

"NamJoo-ya , please return," 

-flashback-

"Who's that guy ?" I asked furiously

"that Oppa ? He's just my childhood lover ," She answered easily .

*Her childhood lover huh ? Or her first love ? I'm her boyfriend and she hugged him infront of me ?! Daebak . She made me lost my trust in her .* 

"What's he doing there with you just now ? Before i came ," I questioned her .

"It's just a coincidence since he stays near there," She answered

"coincidence ... or fate ?" I smirked 

"Oppa , it's just a coincidence . I only have you for me ... Don't think negatively ," She tried to calm down .

"You know what ? I'm just losing my trust on you ," I sighed ."Eversince he came , you talked about him infront of me . You've become closer to him and our relationship went to the wrong direction . you've becoming distant away from me ," 

"Oppa , I'm just coping up what i left with him these past few years . Stop controlling me eventhough i'm yours . Im old enough to know what i'm doing . He's just a friend ," NamJoo raised her tone .

"Now you dare to raise your tone on me huh ? Why don't you just date him ? He's perfect right ," I raised my tone .

I can see at the corner of my eyes that NamJoo's tears were slowly falling . I hurt her , the person i love the most . 

"SungJae Oppa is not what you think . He listen to my worried when you're not there . He understands me !" NamJoo fought back . 

"mwo? You're saying that I-"

Without letting me finished my sentence , the front tire of the car burst . The stirring wheel was out of control . Without knowing , the car hit the railing and we were unconscious . 

~next day 

I woke up and felt a strike of pain through my head . My right hand was bandage and i was wearing the neck cast . NamJoo ? Where's she ? 

"Omma , what's happening ?" I asked Omma 

"Adeul(Son) , You know you got into an accident right ?" She sighed "you ... you're the only survivor .. NamJoo's no longer here . SHe's gone .."

*Andwe !She can't be dead ! NAmjoo-ya!(

-end-

"Namjoo-yah!"

I clenched my first and hit my chest . It's all my fault . I should've talk things out calmly .

*TicTocTicToc* " Let me go bacl to that time ... "