TicToc - DongMi

TicToc

-Dongwoo's POV-

I watched the first snow of the year as it falls . It's like her trust in me , slowly fading away . I was a jerk and i regretted it . I betrayed her and her trust .

"Bomi-yah , please come back !" I yelled I was holding the box of memories in my hands .

Eventhough we only last for a short while , therr's still alot of hidden memories , those precious memories . *TicTocTicToc*Time was rewinding and brought me back to the past .

-Flashback-(4 years ago-Highschool)

"Dongwoo Oppa~" Bomi did an aegyo

.Bomi and I had been an item for 2 months . We were happy together . Then , the disaster started till a came in between us .

"OPPA!" I heard a voice calling from behind ."oppa ~let's eat together!"

"Mwoya ? Can't you see I'm with Bomi here . Dont ruin out date . Kaja Bomi-ya ," I pulled Bomi away from Hana .

The whole date with Bomi was ruined as my phone kept on vibrating . It was from Hana , of course. Bomi was already suspecting me . Slowly , she lost her trust . Then , i got a called from Omma .

"Oh omma?"

Dongwoo-ya , can u meet my business partner's daughter?

"Mwo? Oh , where?"

I'll text you the address later

"Oh arasso , annyeong"

We drove to the hotel . It was grand , only rich people cn book a hotel here . I asked Bomi to wait for me in the lobbh while i meet that person for a short while . I went to the 14th floor and room 0707 . *Knockknock*

"Hana Jung?!" 

"Oh , Dongwoo Oppa , shocked?"

"What do you want ? ppali. Bomi's waiting for me ," i rushed her .

Hana pulled me into the room . Then , i felt a lips coming in contact with mine . She kissed me . That kissed me . Without knowing , i kissed her back , passionately . I was wrong . I didnt react properly .Hana pushed me on the bed and i land on top of her . Then , i heard a click on the door

. "Dongwoo Oppa? Jung Hana? What're you two doing on the bed?",Bomi cried .

She couldnt bear any longer , she ran away from the hotel . I chased her two minutes after . I went outside the hotel and saw a crowd .

"Micheosseo ? Is she suiciding?"

"Poor girl, she's still young"

*Andwae , that cant be Bomi!*

-End-

"Bomi-ya ! You left me ... you cant be dead !" i realized that i was drowning in my memories I took out the scarf she last wore .

The white-knitted scarf . I could still smell her presence .

"Oppa~I may no longer be here but im watching you . I know its nt your fault and i forgave you . Live well and find a better girl , it's time for me to go ," i saw Bomi with tears in her eyes .

"Come back again , Bomi-ya" *TicTocTicToc* i guess its time for me to go too ...