Chapter 5

Another 'ROMAN'ce

Someone was banging on my door when I woke up. I moaned and gently took Minsoo's arm off my waist. I rubbed my eyes and ran to the door. 
Another impatient knock came. 
"Okay, okay, I'm coming." 
I opened the door and scratched my head. "Hi Ricky!" I grinned.
He covered his eyes. "I'm sorry I didn't mean to look!" 
I felt a draft hit my torso and looked down and saw I was only in a bra and shorts. I used my arms to cover up my exposed area. "I'm so sorry Ricky! I'll get something on! Wait right there!"
I ran to my bag and dug out a random camisole, I wore it in a rush and ran to the door. "Okay, I feel more comfortable." He sighed and looked at me more carefully. 
My eyes focused on him more and saw his forehead was stitched and his foot was bandadged. "You're looking better." 
He smiled and started to walk. "Can we go somewhere to talk?" I nodded and walked with him. We ended up sitting on a bench near the beach. He sighed and looked me in the eyes. "Do you really want to be with Minsoo?" he asked bluntly. 
I didn't hesitate to answer "Yes... I'm sorry Ricky, I realized that all I want is him." I didn't have much of anything else to say and left to go back to Minsoo.
He smiled when he saw me come back, he was in different clothes and had flowers in his hands... Had I been gone for that long? "Here." he shoved the flowers to me. I just took them and pursed my lips. I saw a ring inside the bouquet of flowers and took it out to look at it. 
"I meant to give it to you a long time ago, but never had the time..." he said shyly. I hugged him and kissed quickly. "Thank you, for everything."

--- 6 months later.
I finally debuted 3 months after the music video had been released. I was glad that I finally did because people knew who I was rather than that girl who hangs around teent top all the time. 
Teen top was on a "break" while I was filled with a heavy schedule, the only time I got with Minsoo was around night time. Tabloids were exposing our dating when Minsoo finally admitted it. Everything was calm and sane, and Ricky healed in 3 months. He and I became close friends, but nothing else.
Chunji and Niel seemed to be more closer than ever, but I didn't want to get into their business.
Everything was the way I wanted it.  

_____________________________________________________________________

I'd like to announce if anyone would like to have a squeal I'm already kinda writing it, so yeah ^__^ 

Just that if you want it, then I'm willing to write a sequal!