Chapter 3

Another 'ROMAN'ce

 

Minsoo sat me down in an empty seat and sat next to me. He leaned his head on my shoulder. And closed his eyes. "Your head is heavy." I whined. 
"Just lean your head on mine and it won't be." I did as he said, but it was still heavy. I ignored it and fell asleep. 
 
We landed not too long later and immediatly went to our hotel we were staying at. Everyone got stuffed in the van and sat in their usual spots; my dad in the front, Niel, Chunji, and Changjo in the front of me and I was stuffed with L.Joe, Ricky and Minsoo in the back. 
Minsoo made me sit in between him and L.Joe knowing L.Joe does anything he says. I kept my arms crossed and was forced to lean more towards Minsoo. "I can't wait until I take a shower." I grumbled. Minsoo leaned closer to me and sniffed my hair "Can I come in the shower and join you?" he asked. I smacked his head, "Creep! No!" 
He shrugged and kept messing with my hair. I gave up on yelling at him because I felt tired from the plane ride. L.Joe was a particularly quiet person, he kept to himself, but, was a pretty good guy if you talked to him more. 
 
We got to the hotel we were staying at shortly and grabbed all our things. I tried to get my bag out from the trunk but Ricky caught me before I was going to slump it over my shoulder. "Here, let me carry it, I don't have much but a small suitcase." he said and held my duffle bag. I tried to grab it out of his hands. "It's okay, I don't want you to carry too much." I said as he pulled the bag away from me. 
"Give it to me!" Minsoo came and snagged my bag out of Ricky's hands. He ran with it into the hotel and I lost sight of him after that. Ricky shook his head. "Sorry I lost your bag." he said as I started to take off after Minsoo. 
"MINSOO!!" I yelled down the lobby and saw him go into the elevator. "Damn," I swore and punched the button to go up. 
The elevator came down quickly and I got on as soon as it came. My head throbbed as I waited impatiently in the elevator alone. 
I finally got 
o the floor we were staying on and saw the door open for the room Minsoo was staying in. I ran in and saw him holding a photo in his hand with my bag opened next to him. I gasped when he looked at me with his glossy eyes. I ran to him and tried to get the photo out of his hands.
"Give it back to me!" I cried and tried to grab the photograph. He held it further away from me and pinned me down with his free hand. "Let me look at it one more time." he said calmly and looked at the photograph and back at me. He put it down and got himself closer to my face. "That was us wasn't it? And that was your mother in the picture, right?" he asked me. I just nodded and looked at him. "I miss her..." he sighed. Suddenly, he grabbed me and wrapped his body around me on the floor.
For some reason, I let him, I didn't stop him. I just layed there like an idiot and let him caress me when I realized tears were rolling down my cheeks. I pressed my face against his husky chest. "It's okay," he said with his deep, gentle voice; I felt him lean closer to me and softly felt his lips touch my forehead. I didn't know what I was going to do anymore, I was too drowned in my feelings. 
I never hated Minsoo, I never did, I've just been irritated with him, but at times like this, he made me feel like I should like him more, more than just a friend. 
Minsoo lifted my head near his and leaned near me, I felt his gentle lips touch mine with patience. I closed my eyes and kissed him back.
Suddenly, I heard the door creak open and a few footsteps starting to walk in. "Woah! If you guys wanted alone time, you could've told me!" Changjo's voice announced. I pulled away from Minsoo and sat up. I turned around and saw Ricky with wide eyes, trying to keep calm. I just hung my head down and didn't say anything. 
"Could you all please leave the room? I have to speak with Minsoo." Ricky said, which sounded more like a command. I immediatly shuffled out the room with Changjo.  
"I'm such an idiot." I said to Changjo. He looked at me not knowing what to say. I lifted up my hand. "It's okay, I should just keep my thoughts to myself." 
"Well," he started. "If you need anyone to talk to, you can come to me, I'll be willing to listen, but i'm not the best with advice." 
I grinned at him and nodded. "Thanks, Changjo." 
A sudden sound of something shattering came from down the hall. 
_______________________________________________
Ahhhh, enjoy ^__~