Chapter 2

Another 'ROMAN'ce

 

The person started coming towards us quickly. He looked up at me with anger. "Minsoo..." I said quietly. Ricky quickly released his hand from mine. "Minsoo, you need to calm down. Nothing is happening." Ricky said calmly. C.A.P. snatched me away from Ricky. He stomped down the hall and took me into an empty room and locked the door. 
"Look," he said and put his arm against the wall. "I don't want you to be alone with any other guy. Not even Ricky. Only me." 
"Pfft," I snickered. "You can't stop me from who I want to like. You can't make me; and besides, Ricky is much more nicer than you. I'd rather be with him." 
 
He took my head in his hands and faced it towards himself. "Watch what's going to happen at Jeju Island tonight." He said and released my head. 
I whacked him on his face. "Pabo." I said and left the room. 
 
I sat in the dressing room and sighed. I finished the list of what people wanted to eat and left to go out and run my errands. 
I was halfway out the door when Ricky caught my arm. "Where are you going?" he asked. 
"Getting some food. Do you want anything?"
He thought about it for a moment and started to speak again "Why don't I come along with you?" 
"What about the media, what will they think? Besides, I really doubt my appa will let you go out there with me." 
He shrugged and dragged me along side him to walk out the door. 
 
He pulled his hood up and started walking with me. I smiled and looked up at his glowing face. "Where are we off to first?" he asked cheerfully while looking at my list. I started to read my scratchy handwriting and headed east. "Some coffee for the stylist and make up unnies, after that we go grab some boxes of chicken for everyone."
 
He took the list from my hand and started reading it. I felt embarrassed of my handwriting as he stared at the paper. He folded it up and put it in his pocket and started walking faster.  "We better hurry before anyone realizes I'm gone."
 
We finally got the coffee and chicken and started heading back. Ricky held all the chicken boxes for me (he refused to let me hold them) and was always happy for some reason. 
 
We entered through the back entrance and found everyone searching for something. 
"I wonder what's going on?" I said to Ricky and kept walking towards their dressing room. I entered and saw C.A.P. and my father looking disappointed. 
 
"Where have you been?" C.A.P. Said angrily to Ricky. 
"I- I was just helping Hye Su with her errands, is something wrong?"
"Everyone was looking for you! We thought you got kidnapped or something!" My father said with wide eyes. 
Ricky started to bow down to him. "Chasuhamnida for worrying you." he said and looked down at his feet. 
My father patted his back. "Just don't do this again. Now go get ready. We have a stage rehearsel and then the show will go on."
 
A few hours later we were on a plane to Jeju Island. I had to sit with Minsoo for some reason. Ricky sat behind us with Chanjo. They all fell asleep when the plane took off. 
 
Niel came up to me and gave me a soda. Seeing that me and Chunji were the only ones awake. "The stewardess noona loves me. She's a total hottie. Nice S line." He looked back over at her and winked. I rolled my eyes and chuckled at his attempt to charm the  stewardess. "Thanks for the soda." 
 
He sat down in his seat and kept checking out the stewardess. Chunji was sitting next to him while reading his book. He kept rolling his eyes at Niel and went back to his book.  
 
I opened my soda and took a small sip and went back to watching some movie on the small television screen in front of me. Minsoo awoke to the sound of my sipping. "Hey! Where'd you get that?" he asked, with his eyes halfway opened. 
I shrugged. "I dunno." 
He searched around and saw Niel and Chunji with a can of soda too. He looked fustrated and got up to go to Niel. They kept arguing about the soda, Minsoo is always cranky when he first wakes up. I ignored him and slumped in my seat. 
"What's with all this chatter?" Ricky said from the seat behind me. He rubbed his eyes and stretched. "Hi." I said and smiled to him. He smiled back and looked at Niel and C.A.P. arguing. Ricky shrugged off what they were doing and swooped over to sit in C.A.P.'s seat. "I like window seats." he said and winked. I giggled and took a sip of my soda once again. Ricky looked at it for a momen
t and took it from my hand and took a few gulps. 
"Hey! Why does he get some and I can't!" Minsoo butted in. "And why are you in my seat?" he pestered Ricky. 
"Finder's keepers." Ricky chimed
 
C.A.P. looked like he was about to argue with Ricky about his seat, but then he unbuckled my seat belt and got me off my feet. "Hurry and get up." He said calmly. I did as he said for some reason. He got me up to stand next to him and he put his arm around me. "Hye Su is mine," he said sharply. "And if you ever try to touch her one more time, you will pay for the consequences done." 
"Well, I guess this is war." Ricky snapped.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________
Yippie! Chapter 2 is up~ Thanks for reading! 
♡ Alice