Chapter 4

Another 'ROMAN'ce

 

"I think that's them, I'll go settle it down." I said to Changjo and starting running down the hall to Minsoo's hotel room. I got to the door and Minsoo was storming out of the room.  I ignored him and ran inside the room. I saw Ricky on the floor, holding on to his head. "Oh my god!" I gasped when I saw his foot bleeding. The remains of a shattered lamp was near it. I crouched down to where he was. 
"What happened?!" I asked. He looked up at me with his hand bloody from the wound on his forehead. "I should have never have faced him." he said. I ran to the bathroom and grabbed some towels to clean some of the blood. 
 
Later Ricky was rushed to the emergency room and I wasn't allowed to go with them. I sat with Changjo and poured out to him about my worries. He tried consoled me and said "Everything is going to be okay, things will turn out better later on." 
An hour later I looked at the clock and saw it was nearly midnight. I said goodbye to Changjo and went to my room. I took a shower and went to my bed to sleep. 
 
I tossed and turned, with my mind filled with too many thoughts, I couldn't sleep. I wore a pair of sandals and walked out to the beach, which wasn't far. 
The sound of the ocean tides made me feel a little at ease and the slight breeze in the air made everything even better. My thoughts were lost at the beach, it always made me calmer. I decided to sit down by the waves and just enjoy this time while I can, by myself. 
Footsteps were coming my way, my concious decided it was probably someone taking a walk like me. I mean, the beach was comforting. 
The footsteps stopped once they got to me. I sat frozen, not knowing what to do. The person sat down next to me and stayed quiet for a while. "You just get lost in it, don't you?" He said and sighed. I recognized it as Minsoo's voice. I finally had enough courage to look at the guy and saw the familiar figure. Anger grew within me and I smacked his head. "Where the hell have you been?!" I yelled. "Around." he just said and kept staring at the waves. I was too tired to yell or to even talk to him. I was too frustrated all the things I wanted to say were mixed up. 
Minsoo took a deep breath
and finally spoke after a long silence. "We fought over you," he admitted. "Ricky started to yell at me saying I had the chance my whole life, and it was unfair. I yelled at him back, but, you know that's not my thing so I pushed him. Then that started all the chaos. 
I don't know what came over us. I punched him, he punched me. Threw a few things, ha, the lamp hit his foot. And that ended it all.
But, the whole time I was gone, I thought about it. I was probably the wrong one. But, he said it was war, right? So, I can do whatever I want." he seemed to scoot closer to me when he said that. "I just want you. I really wished if you would stop going to Ricky. I want you to see that I'll be there for you no matter what, but the only thing is..." he started to sound more sad. "if you don't want me, I'll just give up."
I sat up straight and looked at him for a moment. Trying to take in what he said. "The whole time, you know why I was out here?" I didn't wait for him to answer. "I was thinking about you and Ricky. And I have finally decided." I stood up and took Minsoo's hand. I took him back to the hotel and into my room. He followed me in silence the whole time. I noticed I was in really revealing clothes, but ignored it.
We got back to my hotel room and I sat him on my bed. My heart beated rapidly each time I got closer to him. I finally sat beside him and took a deep breath "I only want you." I said to him. Minsoo leaned close to me, close enough that our foreheads were touching, I touched his lips against mine. I closed my eyes and wrapped my arms around him as he carefully kissed me. The kiss became more passionate each time his hands started to move under my shirt and lift it off. I noticed I was on top of him as we gradually became more agressive. Minsoo was laying on the bed with myself wrapped around him. I finally pulled away realizing I could go too far at this moment. 
He opened his eyes and watched me with careful eyes. I rolled off of him and layed next to Minsoo, going under the sheets.
"Let's just leave it right here." I said and bit my lip. 
He frowned "I was expecting more." 
I flicked his forehead. "One day, in the future." I said quietly and poked his nose. He chuckled and pulled me close to him. He kissed me once and I fell asleep on his chest.