Chapter one

Another 'ROMAN'ce

 

Hye Su's POV
 
I sat on the bench while biting into the apple I quickly grabbed before running out the door. "Freaking bus, being late again." I muttered into my apple. I looked up into the sky and sighed silently. It reminded me of the day not long ago. 
 
I was only 10 when I walked with my mother and c.a.p. to the store. C.A.P. used to be my neighbor and always came over to play with me sometimes. It was a cold winter day with snow piling up on the side of the road, and the sidewalks being salted. My mother watched me as I twirled around on the sidewalk. "Umma! Look what me and Minsoo can do!" I called. She looked over as we twirled around on the sidewalk together and giggled a bit. "Here, let me take a video of it!" She whipped out her phone and started filming us as we twirled around together. 
All of a sudden I heard a speeding car coming our way. I saw it drive on to the sidewalk and knock a few people off their feet. Some tried running, others didn't know what to do. "Umma!"  I cried while she turned around and turned back to us. She ran towards Minsoo and I and threw us to the ground on the other side of the sidewalk. "Umma no!!" I yelled as the car pounded into her chest and finally stopped. My eyes started watering not knowing what to do. 
 
A honk started to sound in my ear. "Yah! Are you coming or not?" the bus driver said when I opened my eyes. I realized I was back in reality and picked up my bag. "Yes." I said and got on the bus. "I'm going to be super late now." I thought to myself. My phone vibrated in my bag with violence, I felt the impatience of my father as if he were by my side. "Yuhbosayo?" 

"Where are you? I thought you were going to be here 20 minutes ago." my father said on the other line with the noise of 100 other people chatting in the background. 
"The bus came late and I kinda slept in... I'm sorry appa. Do you need anything on the way?" 
"You're late as it is, just hurry." the line went dead. I let out a deep sigh and massaged my temples. A headache in the morning already? I'd rather be a singer than a trainee any day. 

The bus finally made it to my stop as I ran to the door of the television studio. Teen top was supposed to perform on inkigayo today, and i'm the one who has to get them everything they need. Oh yeah, I love being a trainee AND the manager's daughter. 

I almost passed a hooded man when he grabbed me by the hood of my coat. "Yah! You creep! Let me go!!" I yelled and struggled in his grip when I finally kicked his leg. 
"Dumb Susu," he said and pulled down his hood a slight bit from his face. "it's me!" 


I slapped his arm. "Min soo!! Why'd you do that?" I cried.
He gave out a familiar laugh I've heard for almost all my life and looked at me. "Because I care about you." he said with his puppy eyes. 
I flicked his forhead and stepped on his foot. "Where has your brain gone? You never care for me!" 
"Oww! That hurts! What's wrong with joking around?" 
"Your joking makes you even more dumb." I said and marched into the building. 
I flashed my badge to the security gaurds and ran to the others. I opened the door to Teen Top's dressing room and almost hit Ricky who was changing his shirt. I yelped and covered my eyes. "I'm sorry! I should've knocked." 
He chuckled and pulled my hand from my face. "It's okay, it's just me Susu." he smiled and squeezed my hand.

I blushed and quickly took my hand away. 
"Ewww!! Susu is so nasty!" C.A.P. Yelled down the hall. 
I ran inside the room and closed the door on C.A.P. 
"He's such a ." I said to Ricky while leaning on the door. 
"Hey!! Open the door! I didn't mean it Susu!" C.A.P. Pounded on the door. "What's going on here?" my father's voice called. I quickly opened the door and let C.A.P. in. "Nothing!" I said innocently and smiled to my father. "Hi appa~ I brought you some extra clothes." I said and patted my bag. "Ah, yes," my father said. "I've been needing more clothes since we came back from Busan a few hours ago." he sniffed himself. "I need to shower, we're leaving again to film the MV after this gig." 
"I'm coming too, right appa?" I said cutely to him. "Of course! You're part of the MV too. And one day you'll debut!" 
 

I smiled and clapped. I could see on the side of my eyes that C.A.P. was mocking me in front of someone. I turned around and smacked him on the side of the head. "I'm not dumb, pabo." 
"I'm innocent! I have done nothing to you, but you still hit me!" I stuck my tongue out and pulled on my right eye. "Melong~" I said and left the room. Ricky strode to my side and walked with me. "You and Minsoo are close, aren't you?" he said and looked at me. I stopped walking for a moment and thought,"Well, I have known him since we were born, I mean, he's like a brother to me, what else?" I said to him and started walking again. "So, you would never like him in any other way?" he asked with curious eyes. I shivered "Ew. No. Never?" 

I got to the entrance of the stage and they let me in. I saw Miss A practicing and smiled to Suzy. (We were once trainees together, but, she switched to another company) I went towards the seating and sat down. Ricky sat by me and smiled. "You don't mind me sitting by you, do you?" he asked. I shook my head "I feel less lonely." 
He chuckled and tussled my hair. "You're cute." he said. I blushed a deep red and didn't have anything to say in reply. He grabbed my hand and stood up. "Let's go somewhere else really quick." He said and started leading me. 
My heart fluttered as I looked at the back of his dark hair. His aura shined on me and made me feel l ike he was a good guy. He'd always made me feel like he was a good guy. He'd always be nice to me and and never would be mean to me like Minsoo. 

I was blushing and kept my pace with his. "HEY!" a familiar voice yelled from the end of the hall. 
"LET GO OF HER HAND!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next Chapter will be updated 7.30.11 Sorry if i miss spelled some stuff. :p