Windowpane Discussions by KittyKhatz

TabiSan fan-fest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Hey Tokki what are you up to?” Choi Seung Hyun nonchalantly asked the bespectacled girl from the window across his.

“Oh nothing much I’m just trying to figure out if what Chaerin told me over the phone last night was true or not,” Dara answered as she rest her chin on her hands. “And you?”

“I’m bored, I have nothing to do so obviously I’m talking to you,” he replied jokingly. Of course this caused her to stick her tongue out at him. “What did Chaerin tell you? Maybe I can help you figure it out,” he offered.

“Just promise me you won’t tell anyone Tabi or else I won’t let you copy my homework ever again.”

Seung Hyun nodded in agreement. It’s not like he would gossip about his childhood friend to his school buddies. They don’t even know that they hang out.

“It’s about Soo Hyuk-shi the new guy in my class. Chaerin said he asked for my number and Chae said it’s probably because she likes me but the thing is he hasn’t even called me yet,” she explained. She blushed a little and she looked really cute.

“Maybe it’s for emergency purposes. You are the class president after all,” he explained. “I don’t want you to get ahead of yourself Tokki. It’s not like he’s going to ask you out or anything. I mean he’ll probably ask out the pretty girls in your class like Bom or Yoona,” he added. But who was he kidding. Dara is also very pretty and very smart and any guy would be stupid if they don’t notice a girl like her. His buddies Young Bae and Ji Yong would probably want to live in his house if they knew he lived next door to Dara. Park Sandara is a perfect combination of beauty and brains but she’s too oblivious of it. He is even guilty of blocking a few guys in both his class and hers from making a move on her.

“Well, I look like a goblin or a troll to you by default but I doubt Soo Hyuk-shi has the same standards as you,” Dara muttered maybe she even looked a little hurt. “You’re probably right anyway.”

“Don’t worry about it Tokki I’m sure we’ll find someone for you. I know what we should do. Let’s go and eat some Teokbboki and Heottok,” he suggested. He has known her for a long time and he knew exactly what would pick up her mood. Some spicy and sweet food will definitely do the trick.

“You’re buying!!!” she exclaimed “And I want to go to the comicbook shop. I heard there is a limited edition Sailormoon poster.”

“You and your crazy Sailormoon obsession,” he commented.

“That’s the only reason why I allow you to call me Tokki,” she responded. “So are we eating out or not?”

“Ok Let’s go!” He conceeded.

The next day

Seung Hyun decided to get the poster she liked in the comicbook shop after class. He did all sorts of reasoning to dissuade her from buying it the other day only to buy it himself so he can give it to her as a present. He stood in front of the school gate for a few minutes before he spotted Chaerin and Bom. He asked the two where Dara was and the girls started giggling among themselves before telling him that he just missed her because she’s with Lee Soo Hyuk and that they left earlier. For some reason he felt uneasy about another guy walking Tokki home. He thanked the girls for the information and hurriedly left.

He went to the usual spot he and Dara ate Teokbokki as well as the Heottok stall in front of it but there was no sign of Dara. He eventually decided to walk home. He sat by his window as soon as he got home hopeful that Dara would already be by her window doing her homework.. He didn’t even see Dara in school despite the fact that they were just a classroom apart from each other. He waited for 30 minutes then decided to just do his homework. Whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter