The Weather Report by chen_free

TabiSan fan-fest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 
It was the summer of 2009 when I played the role of Persephone during the spring festival and with great determination ran after my Hades.
 
“Seunghyun!”  I was half puffing and screaming at the idiot in front of me. He deliberately ignored me and continued walking away.  I let out a curse and ran after him.  I, Sandara Park, do not run after men but with Seunghyun, I take an exception.  So in chunky heels and lacy Grecian dress that barely cover my thighs, I marched on.
 
“Will you stop following me?”  I heard him say.  I scoffed at him. Idiocy is in his genes I dare tell you. He is a moron.
 
“I will if I can.” I bent to pick up a discarded prop and aimed at his face. I missed… barely.  
 
“Oopf!”
 
“Oaf! Yes that is what you are.” I shook at the iron ring that held my wrist to his securely.  May the good Man in heaven have mercy on me.
 
He stopped to glare at me. Fine!  I admit, I lost the key but he was not even supposed to lock it. The small metal clasp should have done the trick but no he just had to lock it. Now an hour after the play, we are still locked together.  Prop man in a frenzy.
 
I huff in annoyance.  He was partly at fault but I am the one who gets dragged around.
 
I looked at the theatre right behind us. It felt cosier inside.
 
I asked him if we could please go back. “I don’t like parties.”  He was curt.
 
Great.  Choi Seunghyun is a snob and I don’t respond well to anxiety.  Being out here, alone with him in chain is not exactly a bright idea.  My evil twin is slowly scratching the surface.  I was hot, I am anxious. I am far from comfortable.
 
“Please.” Yes I have resort to begging. I just saw someone I recognize.
 
“Dara.” I heard him call my name.  It was Seunghyun , ri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter