My Drunken Valentine by kittykhatz

TabiSan fan-fest
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My Drunken Valentine

It’s Valentine’s Day and Dara is on her way to a private hotel bar. Nope she’s not meeting someone for a late Valentine’s date. She’s about to pick up a drunken Choi Seung Hyun. She arrived in the hotel basement parking. With her dark glasses on, a beanie and with a scarf wrapped around her neck she checked her reflection to make sure she would not be recognized.

She went straight to ride the elevator. Time is off the essence. TOP will be in big trouble if he gets photographed all wasted. She was utterly surprised when she received the call a few minutes ago. She was in their dorm all alone on Valentine’s Day cooped up in her room. The other girls were out with their own respective valentine’s activities, CL with the nuthang crew, Minzy with her family and Bom with her secret boyfriend.

30 minutes ago…

Dara was startled when she heard her phone rang and an unregistered number flashed on the screen. She answered a after a few rings. “yeoboseyo?”

“Hello. Is this Santokki-shi?” The guy on the other line asked.

Dara didn’t know whether to answer yes only her close friends called her by that name.

“Uhm yes, and who is this?” She asked.

“Mr. Choi Seung Hyun is passed out in our hotel lounge. I was wondering if you can pick him up.” the man asked politely.

“How did you get my number?” She was curious. Shouldn’t they be calling GD or Seung ri or his other members or maybe even his mom or his sister?

“Your phone number is number one in his speed dial,” the guy replied. “Can you help him or do you know anyone we can call to help get him home?”

“Oh I’ll be right there. Please just keep him someplace where there aren’t a lot of people,” Dara said. She got the name of the hotel and bar before she headed out.

Since she had nothing to do a little Good Samaritan work isn’t a bad idea.

End of Flashback

She went to the bar/lounge and looked around.  The place was dimly lit and her disguise was not making things any easier.  She approached one of the waiters and asked about Seung Hyun.

She was guided in a corner booth where Seung Hyun was passed his head slumped on the table.

“Aigoo,” she muttered. She got a scarf and snapback cap out of her bag then she pushed Seung Hyun’s sleeping form to sit up so she can wrap the scarf around his neck and then placed the cap on his head. She asked two waiters to help her carry him down the basement parking.

They helped her get Seung hyun to the passenger seat of her white range rover.  She thanked them and the waiters shyly asked for a photo and an autograph. Dara agreed but politely asked them not to speak of the incident or to upload the pictures they have taken. The two guys agreed. Hopefully they will stick to their promise.

Dara immediately called Seungri to ask for Seung Hyun’s home address. Fortunately for her he didn’t ask further and just gave the information she needed. She key in the address in her GPS and followed the direction.  Thank goodness Tabi also lived in the Apgujeong area.

She noticed Seung Hyun was stirring in his sleep but she kept her eyes on the road.

“Oh Santokki, you’re here. I can’t believe it. I must be so lonely that I am even dreaming of you now,” her drunken passenger slurred. “Do you know how many times I wanted to call you but restrained myself? I wanted to ask you out on a date. I mean its valentine’s for cr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter