ラッキー秋風

Urahara no Parade (Opposite Parade)

Hanako's POV

The autumn wind blew my chest length hair as I walked down the always crowded sidewalks of Shibuya. I was in my Orange ''I Can Hear'' hoodie, black frilly skirt with black stockings under and my knee high black heeled boots. It was the day of the Dish// concert and I was ecstatic. I had just moved to Tokyo and the first thing I wanted to do was watch my idols concert before I went to school again. Getting closer to where the concert was taking place I started seeing more and more girls gathered up. It made me happy to see all the new fans Dish// had made since their debut, but somewhere inside me I felt like it only made meeting the boys a million times harder. An hour later the concert finally started. All the lights went down and everyone quieted down and suddenly with neon lights of all colors whirling around the stage the appeared singing Tenkousei. My heart started beating incredibly fast and I smile wide as they made their way on stage. Ryuji looked so cool as he and Toui laughed about something. Takumi was dancing as perfectly as always but my heart really felt like it was going to burst when I looked at Masaki. Masaki was my bias. As soon as I looked at him everything slowed down. The lights on his face made his eyes shine even more than normally and his hair flinged around wildly as he danced but always ended up looking perfect. I would do anything to have him look at me, but that was impossible. I was smack dab in the middle and the odds of him looking straight to me between all those other girls were one in a million. Instead of thinking about that I just enjoyed the rest of the concert and sang every song. After the concert I went home. Even if I didn't really 'meet' the boys I got to see them and experience them singing live. I walked to the station and went home.

The next day I woke up and got ready for school: blue skirt and white shirt with a blue tie and white high socks and my black uniform shoes. The walk to the school was kind of long but I didn't mind since I liked walking. Finally getting there I found my class and picked a seat near the back left corner. That's because the left wall had the window and I loved feeling the wind when the windows were open. A few minutes later a pretty girl with wavy hair that reached her waist came in with her earphones on as she nodded to her music and sat in the chair next to me. She set her stuff on the table then looked out the window with her earphones still on an only took them off when the bell rang. I thought she was trouble but ended up liking her anyway. The teacher walked in and we all stood to say good morning. As I sat back down I heard footsteps and then someone opening the door.

''Sorry I'm late, Ms. Sato.''

Could it be? Was this a mirage? No way. Masaki Yabe, my bias, went to the same school as me and not only that but he was in my class. I almost fainted but kept myself awake to watch the boy walk in as the girls in the class whisper to each other about the cutie.  I observe as he takes his seat in front of the pretty girl. For someone who could only see her crush through videos and on a stage this was extreme luck. I look to the girl for her reaction; however it's completely different from what I was expecting. She's calm and I don't see even a hint of a smile on her full lips. I look at her severely and she looks back and smiles a bit before looking back to the board the teacher was already writing on.

Aimi's POV

That girl was looking at me with a serious expression and I already know why; Masaki Yabe. I heard from some girls he was going to be going here this year. “OMG, there’s a famous boy at our school.” They would go on for hours. I was pretty sure they all kept going here because of him. I knew about his band because of my animes (they did the ending song to Naruto Shippuden) and even liked their songs, but I could never see myself fangirling over a band because of their looks. My favorite groups were usually way older than me and I didn't care because in the end I was truly hearing them for their music. That's why I was already preparing myself to hear all those girls talk behind my back, but I didn't expect to be in such a prone situation; Masaki himself in front of me and what seemed like a fan to my right. I smiled at her and looked back to the board. At lunch everyone gathered up at the boys table as I watched and ate my lunch. Looking to the side I notice that girl all by herself. I stand and take my lunch to her table where I sit in front of her.

''Hi, I'm Aimi. What's your name?'' I say calmly.

''Hanako, nice to meet you.'' She says opening her lunch.

''Nice to meet you too.'' I say then go back to my food.

It’s quiet for a bit before she talks again.

''Can I ask you something?'' She says drinking her milk. I nod.

''Why don't you like Masaki?'' She asks directly.

I look up to her confused face. ''Who told you that?''

''It's cuz you seemed to not even care when he sat in front of you.''

''I don't hate him and I don't like him. I don't know him.'' I answer before she gets more confused.

She's quiet as she looks to her food.

''Do you like him?'' I ask hoping I didn't offend her.

''I don't know him either.'' She says looking to the boy then back to me.

Masaki's POV

I smiled all through lunch as everyone asked me questions. I didn't mind it so much. Watching the girls’ reaction to every answer was a sort of game. The boys in the band would always say that I have a self-satisfied grin when the fans shout my name at concerts and all I could do was smile since I knew it was true.

''Ok, ok, everyone sit down.'' My chemistry teacher said as he came in. As I watched the girls go back to their seats I noticed two who I didn't see before. One of them got her bento and as she stood her long hair flowed as she walked and sat behind me. The other one watched her friend and as she looked back our eyes met. I smiled and unlike most of the girls she didn't blush or hide her face, instead she smiled back with her candy-colored lips. She looked breathtaking with her dirty blond hair and wide shiny eyes.

When the last bell rang she and her friend walked out and after getting past a few fangirls I caught up to them.

''Hey, excuse me.'' I say and they both turn at the same time. ''I don't think we met in class.''

''You're Masaki' right?'' The girl with cat eyes and wavy long hair says.

''Nice to meet you. What's your name?''

''Matsumoto Aimi. Nice to meet you.'' She answers with a beautiful smile.

I turn to the girl who caused me think of her all day.

''And yours?''

'' Katsukawa Hanako, nice to meet you." She says with the sweetest expression.

''Can I walk with you guys, I don't want to get followed home.'' I half kid.

They look at each other, then back to me and nod. We walk for a few minutes before hearing a riot. Ahead of us was Ryuji and Takumi surrounded by fangirls asking for autographs.

I chuckle as Aimi, Hanako and I watch them frantically try to flee but fail.

''Ryuji and Takumi.'' I hear Hanako gasp.

''Maybe we should help them." Aimi suggests.

"I have a plan." I announce and explain to the girls.

As the girls walk ahead of me I squeeze my way into the crowd. The girls scream my name and ask for my autograph also.

''Masaki!'' Takumi says relieved as I walk up to them.

''Hey, come with me.'' I say and pull them by the hands away from the girls and run out the school.

I lead them to a little shop and Aimi and Hanako run out as we enter to complete the plan.

Aimi's POV

Hanako and I run out in front of the fangirls.

''Hey! They're over here, follow us!'' The girl shouts and we run past the shop then sink in between the crowd until they pass us and we stop running completely. We head back to the shop and are greeted by Masaki.

''Great job girls. Guys this is Hanako and Aimi, and girls this is...'' He says with a smile.

''Ryuji and Takumi!'' Hanako squeals unexpectedly.

The two boys whose names were called look at her and smile.

''Yeah.'' Ryuji laughs. I look to him as he does and something sparks inside me. I don't know if it was the carefree way he was laughing or the way the afternoon sun tinted his lips a cherry so vivid it made everything else seem monochrome, but as soon as I saw Ryuji that day I was sure I was in love. I smiled as I watched his reaction to what Hanako said next.

Takumi's POV

''I'm actually a Dish// fangirl.'' Hanako says as she looks down. Even though we could still see her huge smile. Masaki and I laugh a little at her childish persona as her friend jokes around with her.

''Are you really a Dish// fangirl?'' The beautiful girl asks and instantly captures my attention.

''Yes, of course.'' The cute blond assures.

''Then let's see. What's his favorite movie?'' The angelical girl says with a rosy smile and pointing to Masaki.

''I... I don't really know that much.'' She says a little annoyed.

''Well then, this is a great opportunity to get to really know them, huh?'' Aimi says looking to me and nodding. I'm paralyzed and Masaki ends up answering for me.

''Sure, how about we go somewhere together and hangout?''

He says walking up to Hanako. I look to Aimi and her cat eyes bat in a seductive way that to her was normal since she saw them everyday but to someone who's never seen such beauty it almost made me faint. I don't know love, but I'm pretty sure that when your thoughts all escape you and all you can think of is one person, it's at least a sign that you're in love. Hanako and Masaki were already discussing where we should go and Ryuji made his way over to Aimi and I as we watched the two teenagers talk as if they've known each other for years.

Ryuji's POV

''They should choose already, I'm hungry.'' I say as we sit on the sidewalk as the two continue.

''Me too, I wish I had something sweet.'' Aimi says as she fixes her bangs and I watch her and notice how she was even more beautiful up close. I observed her in profile. Her nose was a small crescent moon, her eyelashes were long and her full lips complemented her small pointed chin.

''Exactly!'' Masaki and Hanako say in unison as they pointed to the unbelievable girl beside me.

''What?'' Aimi asked looking to Takumi then to me for an answer. We both shake our heads and Hanako answers.

''Sweets!''

Everyone nods agreeing.

''How about chocolate?'' Masaki suggests.

''I'm not a huge fan of chocolate.'' Aimi says and I take a mental note.

''Ice cream?'' Hanako says.

''Isn't it like the middle of autumn?'' Takumi makes a point.

''Parfait, then?'' I pipe in.

''Yes!'' Aimi and Hanako both shout happily.

''I know a really good place.'' Hanako adds.

''Then parfait it is.'' Masaki agrees and Aimi gets up first. She holds her skirt and then fixes it as Takumi and I get up. Hanako and Masaki lead the way as Takumi and I walk behind Aimi. She looks back and motions with her hand for us to walk up to her. We do as we're asked.

''Don't they make a cute couple?'' She whispers. We both look at the two as they walk side by side. Masaki looked even taller next to the tiny girl.

''She sort of looks like a little doll next to him.'' Takumi jokes.

We all laugh.

''Yeah, she is pretty short.'' I agree.

''Hey, what's wrong with being short?'' Aimi questions with a false pout.

''Nothing... I guess you still have heels to help you out, right.'' I say putting my hand on her head. She looks up to it.

''Well your not that tall either, mister.'' She kids getting on her tip-toes. She looses her balance and falls back on Takumi. He catches her and she looks up to him and I feel a little jealous of the cute moment but soon her attentions are back to me.

''Now he's tall.'' She continues making fun of me as she looks at me then Takumi again.

''Thanks.'' Takumi says shyly as they look at each other. He was like that to everyone so I didn't worry about the possibility that he liked her. I would never try to make a girl like me if I knew anyone of the boys liked her too.

Aimi's POV

Oh god, what did I just do. Tripping and being caught by another guy in front of my crush is literally one of the worst things to do. I tried to brush it off but looking into his eyes sparkle as he held me so gently I knew he liked me. I didn't know why or since when but I was sure he liked me. I hated that. I didn't want to pretend I didn't know. I just wanted to have him as a friend. Ryuji was the only one I wanted anything more with. I was now caught in the middle; I couldn't tell Ryuji I liked him yet and I couldn't tell Takumi I didn't like him cuz he hadn't told me yet. The only way out of loosing a friend before I even made one was to be fake.

 

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * When we finally left the café it was already 8 o’clock.  We had talked about a bunch of things and still it felt like we could go on a while longer but Hanako needed to get home so we all got up together. Conveniently, Masaki and Hanako lived in the same direction.

 

Hanako’s POV

As Masaki and I walked along the autumn streets I felt so happy but I still had my doubts. He looked down to me and I looked back up to him. Although I felt my heart beat faster when I was near him alone I still fought my emotions because of logic. How probable is it for a boy to fall for you on the first day even more if he’s famous? I looked forward again and ignored his stare.

“Are you cold?” He questioned in tone that clearly showed that he was trying to seduce me as he took his scarf and put it around my neck.

“Not really.” I say looking to him with a serious face.

He undoes his movements as his eyebrows scrunch.

“Are you ok?”

I realize how cold I just appear and try to make up for it making myself look a bit bipolar.

“Yeah, just thinking. See ya tomorrow!” I smile widely and run ahead.

Masaki’s POV

What a confusing girl. She seemed to be completely interested in me while we were at the restaurant then just now she was really serious and then just ran away all happy. Does she have some sort of issue or is that just like that? Anyway it’s very different from all the girls I’ve met till now. I wonder if that unpredictable way of hers is good for kissing. Hahaha, no way, she seems way too childish to kiss.

Takumi’s POV

As Ryuji and Aimi talked I sort of just tagged along like a little puppy following his owners. I didn’t want to interrupt but I also couldn’t just leave them and walk home for no reason.

“I turn this way now.” Aimi announces in the midst of her conversation with Ryuji and I look up from my shoes to see her pointing the same direction as my house. My heart sparked a bit and a faint smile formed on my lips.

“Ok then, you and Takumi can go together for the rest of the way. See you tomorrow.” Ryuji smiled as he shifted his path to the left of the street.

“See you tomorrow!” Aimi and I called out then kept on our own route.

It was silent for a bit as she took out her phone and went to her music. I looked down to the screen and watch as she flicked through an endless amount of songs. Suddenly she looks up.

“Do you like American artists?” She asks.

I nod.

“Do you know what indie is?” She continues.

“No. What is it?” I ask truthfully interested.

“This.” She says handing me her earphones. I take the fake-diamond earphone and look at it.

“Wouldn’t I look kind of girly with this on?”

She giggles.

“Don’t worry; it’ll be like a cute earring.” She jokes and I put it in my ear as a steady guitar and chanting voices drift in. I enjoy the beat for a few minutes as she walks along side me.

“It’s good.” I say and she nods.

After a few minutes I can finally ease up and we begin to discuss music taste until she waves goodbye and enters her house.

Somehow I felt extremely happy. If it was normal at all for that to happen or not I didn’t know but it was a bittersweet feeling. I felt happy because I got to talk to her but somewhere deep inside me I was still disappointed since I knew she probably didn’t think of me the same way I thought of her.

Ryuji’s POV

As I ed my uniform and prepared to take a bath I thought at my surprising day. This morning it was just a normal Monday, now it’s the day I met my 2nd year crush. I didn’t like to think about it too much because it made me embarrassed. I’m not the type to fall so easily so when suddenly I felt like I needed to talk to her, to hear her, to get to know her I got a weird feeling. Even thinking about it makes me blush so I try to push it away. Regardless of the fact that I just met her today or that it’s practically impossible for her to do anything life changing until the end of the year I feel like she might be important in some way…