OP (Main Title)

Urahara no Parade (Opposite Parade)
OP Song: Uso to Kagerou by Daisystripper
 FIRST VERSE
Zoom in on the characters from the sky. Characters are marching in a big colorful parade. Masaki and Hanako are marching arm in arm in wedding outfits as fans wave desperately at Masaki but he only looks to Hanako. Takumi and Aimi rub noses and March as Ryuji does flips ahead of them. Chiharu is dressed in a hime gyaru outfit as she and Toui stroll elegantly arm in arm. 
CHORUS
Clouds join and it starts to “rain on their 'parade''. The characters look up as raindrops start to fall. Takumi holds up an umbrella for Aimi as she and Ryuji hug and as their about to kiss he slips and they all trip. Chiharu takes off the dress and under it there's rocker clothe. She looks to Toui and kicks him away. Hanako looks at Masaki and he pulls out a bouquet of roses, and then gives her one rose and then one to each of the fans as he winks at them. When he looks back at Hanako she's tapping her foot and storms away. Masaki runs after her.
SECOND VERSE
The boys are singing at a chic bar in a 20’s setting. Aimi, Chiharu and Hanako watch from afar as they have a drink. The boys get down from the stage and walk over to the girls. Toui goes over to Chiharu and lightly touches her nose and she giggles and shies away. Takumi has his hand in the pocket of his tuxedos pants and his arm on the counter behind Aimi as he looks at her. Ryuji is sipping a drink casually beside the two. Masaki takes out a small blue velvet box from his pocket and shows Hanako. She covers in happiness and as Masaki opens the box and instead of a ring as Hanako was expecting there were diamond earrings. She smiles a bit disappointed and as a few cabaret girls walk by and wave at Masaki he winks at them. Hanako’s smile switches to a scorn and she throws the box out of Masaki’s hands and walks away. Ryuji finishes his drink and takes Aimi by the waist as she laughs and Takumi looks away with an awkward face. Toui gently lifts Chiharu’s chin and comes closer to her for a kiss and she head buds him and laughs.
BRIDGE
Cut to close up of the characters eyes. Masaki's eyes wink at Hanako. Close up to as she hesitantly smiles. Close up on Aimi's eyes she looks at Ryuji's eyes. Close up on Takumi's sad eyes. Close up to Toui's eyes looking at Chiharu and she rolls her eyes. 
LAST VERSE
Zoom out to the characters from the back looking at fireworks. Toui tries to take Chiharu's hand but she slaps it away. Masaki tries to take Hanako's hand but she moves it then he looks down to her and pulls her closer, she fights at first but he gives her a ring and she smiles as she stares at the diamond. Takumi's hand starts to get close to Aimi's as Ryuji's does at the same time, Aimi notices and runs forward pointing to the sky. Takumi and Ryuji's hands touch and they look at each other and smile meekly then everybody looks up at the sky as the fireworks spell Urahara no Parade.