Chapter 6 : New friends and Enemy

Not an ordinary girl

Today is the 2nd day of school,i hope everything will be okay and  i hope to make new friends, i just woke up is 7 in  the morning and the  school starts at 8 .

I better get ready ' i said to myself while going to the shower '

After 20 minutes i got out of the shower and get dressed 'i can`t belive i`m in koreea and the uniform is great i said while looking in the mirror and smiling'.

Oppa i`m going to school see you after school 'i said while geting  to the car'

Okay see you soon, behave at school and don`t make trouble  i heard my oppa saiyng

Yeah i didn`t tell you that my family is kind is rich so i have my own car is an red ferrary since i`m 18 years old i can drive my own car.

My car:

While driving to the school i saw my new friend her name is amber she is kind of boyish but is an great friend.

 

-Hello amber come inside let`s go together to school 

-Oh sulli you can drive a car? she asked me while getting into the car

-Yes because in the country where i lived you can start driving at the age of 18 'i said to her while parking the car'.

 While getting out of the car the people started whispering something like

"wow the car is great"

"she must be rich"

"she is so pretty"

We better go to class because is kind of late "i said to Amber while taking her hand and running to the class"

You wait ..stop running Amber said while trying to cach up with me.

Good we are just in time the teacher is not here i said to amber while smiling.

 

The class started and everyting went well the teacher are good to me and patient because i wasnt totally accustomed with school so well.

It was lunch time and me and amber were getting to the canteen ,i went to get some food and to get an table for me and my friend when someone bumpe into me and i thrown all my food from mistake on a girl, she has long hair and beautifull eyes .

Ohh sorry i didn`t mean it " i said with an sad face"

Ya do you wanna die? you did that on pourposed ,do you know who i am? "the girl said annoyed"

 What ,i just apologized i didn`t do it on pourposed,if you don`t look in front of you is not my fault that the food is on you and not in my plate and i dont give a who you are do you got it? " i said it in her face and saw that she was getting embarased .

After i said that to her she left with an emmbarased face and people stared yelling 

" Bravo your the best"

" You are brave"

 The day went well after what happened today and after class i went home to rest ,or that i planed to do.

Anonim pov:

Stupid girl i will make you pay for what you did to me today, i will make your school life a hell.


 

 

Hello amigos ^_^  whats up? sorry for the late update

Please comment >_<