Chapter 1: The begining

Not an ordinary girl

Autor note: Hi don`t judge me so hard...and please comment :)


 

I'm Choi Sulli and I am 18 years old and I was born in Korea. Me ,my mom and my dad we moved to Romania 6 years ago .I continued to love my original language with the hope that someday I'll return in my country . And my dream is coming true because in this moment I'm on a plane towards my country.

I will tell you how everything happened

1 week ago I talked to my mom and dad about a school in Korea. I told them about this school SM High School and to my surprise they agree but with one condition. To live with Daehyun oppa (my brother).Daehyun oppa is my older brother, he is part of the band BAP. When I moved l was 12 and he was 18 because he was 18 years old he was able to remain there alone. When I left he was still a trainee at TS, but last year he managed to debut through the band BAP.

But getting back to my story I will tell you how things happened, It all began on a Saturday morning.....

FLASHBACK

It was 7:30 in the morning and I just woken up, I had ruffled hair and  was on my pajamas. I looked at my watch and  rushed to get dressed thinking it was Friday and that I'll be late to school, but when I realized it was Saturday and I sat down on the bed hoping to fall asleep again.I tried to sleep again but I failed so I went down to the kitchen, but before I went to get dressed. I went to the closet and got a white shirt and black skirt on my head I got a nice cap and went down

When I got to the kitchen I saw my parents eating so I went to eat with them.

- Good morning, Omma, Appa (I went to them and kissed them on the cheek .. It is a habit of us)

- Good morning sweetie .. How did you sleep?( Appa asked me) 

- Well appa l just woke up but I woke up with the impression that it's Friday (I started to laugh)

- Honey what you want to eat? (My omma asked me)

- Cereals Mommy, thank you! (then I kissed her again)

-Well well .. now sits on a chair and wait for a little while (omma said while smiling)

- Yes Mrs. captain (then I quickly sat down on the chair)

While I was waiting for my cereal i had an idea to tell them about the school in Korea.

- Omma, appa can I ask you something?

- Of course honey, What do you want to ask us?( My omma answered)

- What would you say if I wanted to move back to Korea? (i asked them with hope in my eyes)

After some silence dad finally said something.

-I knew this time would come but I did not think it would come that fast. (appa said with a sad face)

-So what do you say? you agree? (i asked them)

- We say that ...... yes honey! You can move back. (my omma said)

-Yay ..... yeah (I said with a smile while I was jumped for joy)

- Well, well. no more jumping....ok you will hurt yourself (my omma scolded said)

- But with the school what will you do? because we will not let you quit. (appa said with a stern look on his face)

- I've already searched the internet and found a great school called SM high school and I enrolled myself. I received a letter telling me that I was accepted. (I said smiling)

- So you've already prepared?

- Yes! I even found an apartment to stay! (i said smiling ,proud of myself)

- Wait a minute, we'll let you go but under one condition. (appa said)

- What condition?(i asked him)

- To live together with your brother.(appa said smiling)

- With Daehyun oppa? but he is not busy with the band?(i asked them surprised)

- Yes he is, but we'll talk with him and as we know him will surely say yes.(omma said smiling)

- Well then. I will do as you guys say.(i said smiling )


 

So what you say?  Is pretty boring right? So I'll say it again. Is the first time I wrote something (story I mean), So please  do not be so hard on me. ok?

 Please coment :) keke

Love you guys!