Chapter 5: New School

Not an ordinary girl

Sorry about the late update....i had trouble with school and i didn`t have time :) i hope you forgive me ^_^


Hi i just woke up and i have to get ready ,today i have first day of school and beside is a new school, i have to get a shower and get dressed.

My unniform is cute and it look good on me:

After 20 minute....

- Oppa come on because we will be late ,and i don`t wanna be late for school.

- Okay monkey ,let`s go. He said while walking to the car.

 To my surprise school is close to the apartament. To arrive to  school it takes about 10 minutes.

Finnaly we  arrived to school , when we got out of the car people started whisspering , some girls whould stare at me, maybe because im with oppa . 

- Oppa everybody stare at me.

- Calm down it`s because of me , they will not harm you,i promise.

- Okay oppa  let`s go to the director office.

-Okay let`s go

After oppa talked to the principal , i said goodbye to oppa and went to class.

The hardest part is when i introduce myself, I went inside and the teacher was teaching.

 - Hello , i`m sorry to disturb you but i`m the new student. i said smiling

- Ohh hello , i know about you ,please get inside. The teacher said smiling

 I went inside and the teacher told me to introduce myself.

- Hello i`m Choi Sulli ,nice to meet you. I said smiling 

- Okay sulli please take the window seat.

I did what he told me and while walking to my seat the girls whould stare at me or smirking at me and the boys whold whistle at me or smile at me. Maybe because i`m beautiful.

Also the rest of the day everything went well ,and i have to go home ,also i made a friend , i hope tomorrow is the same