Chapter 3: Goodbye

Not an ordinary girl

Finally the day when i have to go back to korea has come.

It`s 7 in the morning and i woke up to check if everything is alright ,to get ready for the flight but also to spend some more time with my parents.

 After some time it was time to go to the airport

- Sulli honey come on faster because we'll gonna be late for the flight. (my omma said to me)

- Ok omma i`m here let`s go.

After my Appa drove  the car for about 1 hour we finally arrived to the airport.

I wore  this:

 

- Ok...omma,appa this is it,now is time to go (i went to them and hugged them)

- Good sweetheart, have an good flight and please don`t forget to call when you get there. ok honey?

- Ok omma i`m not gonna forget , i`ll call you .

- Honey please take care of you, and please listen to your brother. (my appa said to me)

- Ok i`ll listen to him ....now i'm gonna go..bye...love you ♥

 I finally boarded the plane and someone showed me a the seat where i have to sit on during the flight,I sat down and I did not even realize when I fell asleep.

After some hours....♪

 The plane finally landed, it was a nice flight ,but long for about 10 hours...i`m very tired i just want to sleep but first i have to find daehyun oppa.

I went to get my luggage,and after i found them i got out.

 

Were are you dae oppa? (i sait to myself). While i was searching for daehyun oppa someone put his hands on my eyes.

- Guess who is is.

- I don`t know...who is it?

- What you don`t know you`r oppa anymore i`m hurt? (he said pretending crying)

- I was joking oppa, Of cours i remember you (then i hugged him and kissed him on the cheek).

- Okay  little monkey let`s go you must be tired ,after the flight.

- Okay oppa let`s go ,but before can you get my luggage ,please with a cherry on top (i said while i was pouting)

- Okay monkey you know i can`t resist you.

 After we got out of the building we went to the car ,then he started the engine and started driving . After driving for 30 minutes ,we finally arrived to his dorm.

- Okay little monkey this is my dorm, i bet you are tired let me show you , your room 

- Okay oppa (then he leaded me to my room)

- It`s beautiful oppa , this is tha room where i`m staying??

- Yes little monkey (he said smilling)

-  Seriously?

- Yes.

- Thanks oppa (i said and kissed him) now can you go out because i`m tired and i wanna sleep.

- Okay ,monkey (then he kissed my forehead and left the room).

Well i better go to sleep right now .


Author note: well i`m not a good author...... but please coment...please with a cherry on top 

Pleaseeeee.....!