Chapter 4:Meting B.A.P

Not an ordinary girl

 

I just woke up and I slept pretty well, but I'm hungry .. I better i went  to eat (I told myself) but before i went  to take a shower it took me about 10 minutes , but in the end I finished washing so I went to look in my luggage for clothes to get dressed.

i decided to wear something simple,some short trousers and a white tank top,  because i didn`t unpack my luggage yet so all my clothes are inside,after i`m gonna finish eating i`m going to put all my clothes in the closet .

Where is daehyun oppa, I asked myself while going down the stairs to the kitchen,

I looked around the apartment and I noticed that there are still two rooms besides mine plus 2 bathrooms,

 At least we will not all share one bathroom (I told myself happy)

 

After I got into the living room I noticed it was pretty clean for a house full of boys

I finally reached the kitchen, i went straight to the refrigerator to get some food, and on the refrigerator was a note from daehyun oppa and on the note said that they are practice room and pick what I want from the refrigerator to eat .

Well if he said so, that's what I'll do (I said smiling).

 

After I finished eating i washed the dishes I ate into, and meanwhile the guys came so i went into the living room to meet them.

Then i saw them they introduce themselves

Hello we are BAP, yes sir (They said while smiling )

After they were done they  introduced themselves individually

- Hello I'm the leader  BangYongGuk (he said with a charming smile )

- Hello i `m the second oldest of the group Himchan, (he said smiling )

 

  Next it was daehyun oppa turn

  - Oppa i know you already let the others introduce Themselves (i said with an smirk on my face while he was pouting)

- Your mean monkey Sulli

- Hello i `m the brain of the group Youngjae,

 

- Hello i `m Jongup the main dancer of the group (he said with an poker face)

 

- Hello i `m the cute maknae of the group and also the rapper , can I call you noona? (He said with a puppy face)

- Hello i`m Choi Sulli ,nice to meet you!

- Of cours you can (i said he was so cute, I couldn `t say no) can i call the others oppas?

- Of cours you can (They said smiling )

After we talked and went to know ourselves i went into my room to unpack my luggage and daehyun oppa went with me to help me.

- Monkey when will you start school? (he askes me)

- On monday oppa why?

- Because i want to take you to school and talk with the director.

- Okay oppa 

And after some time became night and i went to sleep because tomorrow i have to go and buy myself clothes and the uniform for the school. 

 


Autor note: hello how are you i heard that BAP will make an comeback on january............yayy finally can`t wait to see them 

please comment......pleaseeee \:puppy face:\

'make heart '.......just kidding......oppa is teasing ♥