Chapter 23

An Ancient Love Story

"Fine, if you want my life, go ahead and slain me with your hands. Do not insult me using those worthless papers creatures!" Junjin shouted across. Without making any move, the ferocious creatures turned into white papers on the floor. Junjin took a leap and he was right in front of Sun Ho. Before Sun Ho could react, Junjin grabbed his arms and dragged him into his chambers. Junjin flung Sun Ho into his bed while landing his body weight on the smaller one. Junjin's eyes burned with rage as he stared at Sun Ho.

"What is the meaning of all this? Answer me!" Junjin was clueless to Sun Ho's sudden change in his behavior within a day.

"You dirt, you flirt. Do not use those hands of your to touch me after touching a woman!" Sun Ho snapped while his tears flowed endlessly. Sun Ho was bitting his lips to control his emotion in order to say out the words.

Sun Ho did not want it, he did not want Junjin to hug another person beside him, did not want Junjin to flirt with another person. Sun Ho detest the feeling of Junjin forgetting him, disregard his existence. Sun Ho did not  want to be abandon again and hated that Junjin lied to him.

"Me?" Junjin was confused. He looked at Sun Ho for explanation but only saw Sun Ho trembled terribly in tears. " Since when did I touch a woman?" Junjin was recollecting everything. At the Royal ritual, he was with the daughter of the Prime Minister and he did bring her to aside to obtain some blood,.....

" You cheated me, cheated my feelings. To think that I believe in every words that you said to me but they are lies. You liar." Sun Ho shouted till his voice became hoarse and his face and robe stained with tears.

"I did not cheat you. My feeling for you are real. I love you and I wanted you." Junjin roared at Sun Ho, trying to stop him from crying. It hurt Junjin to see Sun Ho in tears. Junjin could not bear to see Sun Ho in tears.

" How dare you say that you lovd me when I saw you taking a woman away..." Sun Ho was enrage, his hands trying to push Junjin away while he tried to wriggke his legs to kick Junjin's legs.

"I never...." Oh gosh. Junjin loved his soul, his pureness and his extraordinary. Junjin never knew that Sun Ho would be feeling jealous over him and behaved irrationally. Junjin lunged forward and pressed their lips together, trying to dominate over Sun Ho.

"No, stop...." Sun Ho was still resisting him.

Junjin broke off their lips–locking and cupped Sun Ho's cheeks, trying to make him look at him. "Believe me, I would never cheat you. Can't you feel my love for you? Do you doubt my sincerity?" Junjin whimpered at Sun Ho, putting down his pride this time.

"Don't lie to me anymore for I will not believe you again." Sun Ho cried out loud. His eyes now puffy and red from all the crying. Sun Ho had stopped resisting Junjin as he yearned for his warmth. Sun Ho really hoped that Junjin could be by his side for him. It was lonely to be by yourself, very lonely... When no one cared and cherished you, Junjin's seeking was enticing even thought he was not a human. Sun Ho closed his eyes to avoid Junjin's gaze.

"I never cheated you. Why don't you understand? Aishi!" Junjin was frustrated at Sun Ho. Despite his explanation and confession, Sun Ho never hear him. "Listen, I am going to say one more time. I was with the Prime Minister's daughter earlier....."

"I do not want to listen or know what you two did." Sun Ho covered his ears.

"I only obtained some blood from her only! We did not do anything." Jinjin grabbed away Sun Ho's hands and shouted.

"You took her blood?"

" I was hungry."

"You could have ask me for it? Why did you have to go to other?" Sun Ho turned his face away.

"You had to conduct the Royal ritual and I do not want to take your blood." Junjin spoke softly and leaned his face to Sun Ho. The corner of Junjin's mouth went up as he detected jealousy from Sun Ho.

"I am willing..." Sun Ho blushed when he replied.

"I did not want to take your blood because it could affect your ritual process." Junjin tilted Sun Ho's face and kissed him gently. " I meant it when I said I want you, I need you and I love you."

"if you really love me then tell me your real name and show me your true form." Sun Ho knew that these two requests were taboo for a demon to reveal. If Junjin loved him, he will accede to the request.

"Is that all you want? To prove my love for you?" Junjin merely laughed. " I am Junjin and I told you my name before." At that instant, his hair became pale blue and his iris was golden. His features remained the same. " Do you believe me now?"

"Junjin? Your name is Junjin? This is your true form?" Sun Ho was appalled that Junjin did as he asked.

"Yes. From now on, you are my lover." Junjin smirked before he swopped down on Sun Ho. Junjin fumbled with Sun Ho's robe and he pulled down the curtain of the bed.