Chapter 24

An Ancient Love Story

" Is this enough?" Sun Ho asked gently and his voice sounded weak. For the past 3 days, he had been snuggling up with Junjin and Sun Ho had forgotten the Emperor's order. They were inseparable but Sun Ho did not wish to obtain immortality.

"It is enough. I am afraid that you can't take it if I kept taking blood from you." Junjin hugged his lover. He was concerned about Sun Ho's pale face and was contemplating on other avenues to avoid taking blood from Sun Ho.

"No, I will not allow you to take others' blood. I am willing to give you all my blood." Sun Ho cuddled closer to Junjin and closed his eyes, enjoying the warmth. Sun Ho loved to be with him in this way, greedy for the warmth. Sun Ho wanted to remain in Junjin's embracs all day long without wanting to do anything., without wanting to think of anything. Sun Ho felt being completed with the love and care from Junjin and he will never be lonely again.

"I will not become a demon and he need not go to take others' blood. Perhaps, we can be like this till old age. This arrangement is fine." 

" This is not the best solution. You will die if I kept taking your blood." Junjin rubbed his chin on Sun Ho's head. His pale blue hair entangled with Sun Ho's dark purple locks.

"Its okay."

"Do you think I will give in to your willfulness." Junjin frowned. He took Sun Ho's face and kissed it aggressively, earning giggles and protest from Sun Ho. 

"But you say that you love me." Sun Ho pouted shyly and buried his face on Junjin's chest.

"Yes, I say that and so?" Junjin looked at his lover resting on his chest. Junjin shook his head and think that Sun Ho had him wrapped round his little fingers.

" Therefore you have to listen to me and not to harm others." Sun Ho sat up and looked at Junjin with his pleading eyes and pouting lips. Sun Ho wanted to be with him but he did not wish to become a demon like him. Sun Ho hoped that Junjin did not go to take blood from others so that he would not have to subdue him, because Sun Ho knew his name and he could used spell on Junjin. Sun Ho did not wish to slain Junjin as Junjin loved him and Sun Ho loved him too.

"So, till now, you still perceive me as a demon and would harm others?" Junjin sighed and looked away, feeling a bit upset. Junjin knew that Sun Ho believed that he should not exist here and he was deadly dangerous, evil. Plus, he fed on blood, so naturally Sun Ho think that he would cause harm in order to feed on blood, maybe wrecked more harm after tasting blood. Junjin was upset that Sun Ho did not know him and still had doubt in him. "I could have easily taken lives if I wanted to. I could also abducted Sun Ho to my place too, instead of being here and being doubt by him." Junjin sighed a second time, thinking of all this.

"Of course not, Junjin. But you are not human and you feed on human blood...."

"What is it then? In this world of yours, there are human and deities, and so do demons. However, these terminology are coined by human. Among the realms, human is the weakest and useless kind. So what give human the rights to brand demons as evil. From another point of view, we could be deities, for what they know." Junjin spoke coldly.

"But you are a demon..." Sun Ho said timidly. Not wanting to engage further in this debate. Sun Ho looked at Junjin sadly, he had the demonic eyes and he smelled of blood. Sun Ho did not want to think about anything after being with Junjin. Sun Ho felt fear, not towards Junjin but towards himself. Sun Ho was fearful that he might turn into demon as he started slight liking for blood.

"So you are still resisting me, resisting to join me and my kind." 

Junjin knew that he could easily turned Sun Ho into his kind by force, and bring him back to his place. But now, Junjin felt being so pathetic that he had to seek Sun Ho's consent first. However, Junjin treasured this relationship and love with Sun Ho, not wanting to risk it. He had finally found love again after being lonely and suffered for a long time. Junjin was glad that his destinated lover is Andy's pastlife.

"No, please do not misunderstand me..."

"Prince Sun Ho, the Emperor summoned you." The servant called out from the outside of the chambers.