Chapter 19

An Ancient Love Story

"But your injuries..." Sun Ho broke free from Junjin and held his arm, to examine his wound. To Sun Ho's amazement, there was no sign of any injuries or wound or scar at althought dry blood stains were still on the sleeves. It seemed like Junjin's injuries had healed on its own. If not for the blood stained clothings on Junjin, Sun Ho would never have thought that Junjin was wounded earlier.

" Do you think that such a tiny injuries would threaten my life? Why? Are you worried about me?" Junjin spoke nonchalantly but there was softness in his eyes, gazing at Sun Ho.

"To tell the truth, I was worried about you when you shield me from that fatal blow and sustained the injuries. I knew that you will be alright but I have never in my wildest dream that you have such a amazing healing ability." Sun Ho whispered while blushing due to Junjin's gaze at him. Sun Ho could not look at Junjin's eyes for he felt sure that he would melt if he look any longer in those loving and handsome eyes.

For a moment, Sun Ho forgot that Junjin was a demon and did not think that he could heal himself. Sun Ho had also forgotten that Junjin could break into his heavy barrier without any injuries and this, the wound meant nothing to Junjin. Why was Junjin a demon? And why was he a semi demon? If not, they could.....

"Why are you spacing out? Are you alright?" Junjin looked worried at Sun Ho and started to examine, feeling Sun Ho.

"Nothing. I am fine." Sun Ho jumped at the weird thought he had. Nothing could change the fact that Junjin was a demon and I, myself was a half human. Why would I want to imagine something that was could never happen in the first place. Sun Ho shook his head and smiled at Junjin. "I was merely thinking how did you become a demon."

"I do not know." Junjin buried his face onto Sun Ho's neck, sniffing at his scent. " I was already a demon, pure blood, when I am able to think and feel."

"So you are not form due to the vengeful spirits who died of wrong cause?" Sun Ho was astonished at the reply.

"What are you expecting?" He gave a faint smile at Sun Ho. "I do not know if the demons here are formed this way. From what I know, my kind have been around for thousands of years and I am one of the strongest of my kind."

Well, even if Junjin did not wish to be a pure blood but he could not do anything about it. He was one when he had senses. His kind do not have pastlife or afterlife. His kind was sort of formed suddenly in this world, bypassing the wheel of rebirth, surviving all the time in this forms.

"Is that so? I am a slightly confused." Sun Ho circled his arms around Junjin's shoulder and his his face against his chest, seeking the warmth from Junjin's body. "Do you feel hungry as you have not eaten anything since the while day?"

"Will you let me take some of your blood?" Junjin lifted Sun Ho's chin and looked at him with those dark, attractive eyes.

"What? My blood?" Sun Ho's lips trembled when he replied to Junjin's request.